• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Thank you babybrain

Scan booked for 10:30am Tues!

Yay for scan appointments Star!

Im waiting to go in for my scan, I always get so nervous. Does everyone else or am I am worry wart?

Dont mind me jumping in but beautiful scan @Lucy3 and happy 2nd trimester!! Cant wait to see todays scan too

Thanks @Rach87 ! I’m loving following along with how Sadie is, what a sweetie. Scan went well, everything in the right place thankfully! I only got a profile pic so I went through and took some photos of the video like a crazy lady.

A38B9CFD-ABE9-4837-B260-938163B8A043.jpeg 4B4397D4-01F9-418E-B06C-94B25D4EE67C.jpeg

Ahh lovely Lucy, so glad all went well, I get so nervous beforehand too!

Gorgeous pics Lucy!! I get really nervous before scans, so scared they find something wrong. I'm a terrible worrier these days! Lol

So after dealing with tremendous back and hip pain I caved and went to a chiropractor that specializes in pregnancy and pediatrics and it was the best decision I have ever made . I feel so much relief from just one appt so far. Now I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner. :lol:

So after dealing with tremendous back and hip pain I caved and went to a chiropractor that specializes in pregnancy and pediatrics and it was the best decision I have ever made . I feel so much relief from just one appt so far. Now I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner. :lol:

Oooh I'm very interested in this!! So glad you've had some relief! I had bad SPD in both previous pregnancies and it's reared it's ugly head this time too. For want of a better word, my undercarriage is very painful!
Not sure how a chiropractor would help with pain there though. I have seen a physio and have got pelvic floor exercises etc to do but I didn't get a great deal of benefit from them last time :shrug:

Oooh I'm very interested in this!! So glad you've had some relief! I had bad SPD in both previous pregnancies and it's reared it's ugly head this time too. For want of a better word, my undercarriage is very painful!
Not sure how a chiropractor would help with pain there though. I have seen a physio and have got pelvic floor exercises etc to do but I didn't get a great deal of benefit from them last time :shrug:

I was having similar issues because baby boy is riding super low and was getting terrible ligament pains as well and after speaking with the chiropractor she taught me a lot and I'm feeling a lot better. I'm going to continue to see her throughout. I have read it also helps with labor, making it easier and more comfortable. I would highly recommend finding a chiropractor who specializes in pregnancy. This was my first adjustment and I feel a major difference already.

Glad it helped babymoma!

has anyone had an anterior placenta? I have one this time and I’m annoyed as can’t feel anything yet. I could definitely feel my dd by now. Hopefully in a week or so Ill have something!

Glad it helped babymoma!

has anyone had an anterior placenta? I have one this time and I’m annoyed as can’t feel anything yet. I could definitely feel my dd by now. Hopefully in a week or so Ill have something!

Haha I've just written to you in the September due date group lol.
But saw u ask about anterior placenta.
I had one with my 9 year dd and 2 year ds. I can't remember now when I felt her as that was years ago..
But with my 2 year old I started feeling flutters around 17 weeks and movements at 18 weeks.
Didn't feel kicks until 21 weeks and propper harder kicks were at 28 weeks.

But with my youngest I had a prosteria placenta and got so excited thinking I wud feel movements much earlier.
Nope I didn't feel movements untill 19 weeks.
Everyone else was feeling movements from like 14 weeks and there i was 18 weeks and not feeling nothing..
I used my doppler alot right up untill I started feeling movements.
I no health professionals don't recommend using them but it Gave me that little bit of reassurance..
I was getting worried because I cudnt feel anything and was comparing myself to the other ladies.

I'm sure u will start feeling something in the next few weeks hon.
I love having a bump and feeling baby kicks.

I really hope I do get to experience all that again..

Hope all u other ladies are OK..
Nearly in spring now and then summer and ure all be due. I'm sure it will come around very quickly..
So exciting ladies

Babymoma I'm glad it helped and I'll definitely remember that for if I start getting aches and pains

Lucy, mine was anterior for all my 3,didbt feel anything til 20 or 21 weeks and it was kicks, missed out the flutters etc, from then on was just kicks all the time
This one is posterior, was all excited but here I am at 20 weeks and possible felt a couple of episodes of movement lol, maybe a kick or a luck turn or something but nothing I could be sure about, I think I'm just unlucky with movement early and will probably have another week to wait!

Star that’s so annoying you haven’t felt any kicks soon despite your posterior placenta! Hope you get to soon, isn’t it just magical?

sugger thanks for tour experience too, i have no doubt you’ll experience that all again soon

so I went to a baby shop to look for a baby shower present and ended up getting so excited looking at the tiny clothes. This is the first time I’ve allowed myself to really look, it was so fun! I love the stretchy blankets, I used them to swaddle my other two and they seemed to ‘stick’ better than muslin wraps. So cute!

7179FFE6-3853-4592-9CD6-8A284B9457F6.jpeg

Oh and one more positive thing, I’m having my regular coffee this morning after not even being able to smell it when dh made his. Big moment for me! Lol

how is everyone today? ive hit 16 weeks today and feeling huge already lol gender scan is on the 12th of march which im looking forward to.

Red rose how are you feeling about finding out gender? Do you have an inkling either way? I feel like I want to find out but I’m nervous for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->