• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Redrose, look forward to your gender scan!

Lucy, yay for coffee, I'm glad I didn't go off it too long this time lol

Babymoma, beautiful!

Scan went well today, she was wriggling all over the place, took about 45 mins and I nearly had to go for a walk to get her to stretch out, after a lot of turning on each side they managed to get all the checks done!

IMG_20220301_122127.jpg IMG_20220301_122112.jpg

That was meant to be 2 different pics! This one is cutest though with her fingers by her face

Red rose how are you feeling about finding out gender? Do you have an inkling either way? I feel like I want to find out but I’m nervous for some reason.
im excited so i can buy a few bits for baby even though its gonna be tight right now as we are building a house so its juggling everything in the air.
im sure its gonna be a boy like 95% sure its a boy after all the scans saying boy but i guess ill have to wait and see for sure

Looking gorgeous babymoma! Love your bump!

aww Star, beautiful scan pics. Glad they got all the measurements in the end

red rose have people guesses on your scans? Excited to find out! You have 2 boys and a girl currently?

Awww I love coming back and seeing all the scan pictures and bump photos.

I finally met my consultant and he is delivering me at 38 weeks so baby will be a June baby.
He is a little bugger atm with scans he keeps curling up tight so they can't see him. Then I have to dance about for ages. Last scan was 40 minutes in total.

My mum is convinced he is a big boy, but I'm not so sure!

20220222_163414.jpg

Hayleigh what a beautiful baby! Are you leaning more girl? Why does your mum think boy?

I’m ready to know now, I’ve got so impatient I sent some pics off - all a bit of fun and I’m taking the ‘results’ with a grain of salt. Seeing the OB next week so will find out then!

799BAE18-2D7C-4A4A-A248-154CB8B39471.jpeg CE3A4A35-5AC0-4269-A77E-A70FA898D5C8.jpeg

Here is the skull theory one, which I don’t even really believe in lol. Tell me I’m not the only one doing crazy things like this!

15568530-D254-44EB-A127-30106A9DFAEF.jpeg

Looking at nub I'm saying girl too hon. U can really see it in this photo.
Bit early for the skull theory as that's from 20 weeks. But I reckon nub is more accurate and definitely looks girly:pink:

I was doing all this when I was pregnant too lol. It's all good fun.

Thanks sugger, I feel so silly sending them off but it’s just so fun guessing! Glad I’m not the only one!

If I hadn't found out the gender so early with the Harmony testing I'd defo have tried out a few of the theories! It's a lot of fun guessing and wondering.

Love the scan pictures @star25 @hayleight87

My 20 week scan took ages too, 45 mins min too. He was very much in the wrong position lol! I went back on Tuesday this week for the re-scan (ate some maoams in the waiting room to make sure he was up and moving lol) and it was perfect! They got his face immediately and since the doctor scanning was learning (my consultant was teaching) he asked if he could take some other measurements as practice, so it was quite nice seeing more images of my little boy with no worry attached!! The consultant offered extra scans for reassurance which is nice so back in 6 weeks.

I'm also now a June birth @hayleight87

I had the midwife yesterday...first time since I was 8 or 9 weeks! All good so I'm quite happy...she will see me every 3 weeks from now on.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

red rose have people guesses on your scans? Excited to find out! You have 2 boys and a girl currently?
yeah 2 boys and my little girl is the youngest. for her it would of been nice to have another girl so she could say she had a sister, but i was the only girl with 4 brothers and i was happy enough and maybe if i had a sister we would of killed each other lol.
my main issue if we have a boy.. is names! we have no boy names except middle name will be jeremiah after dhs brother as they are close. im trying to avoid another M name as we have matthew and matilda but any names i end of liking are M its annoying. and my husband is so picky with names

Hayleigh what a beautiful baby! Are you leaning more girl? Why does your mum think boy?

I’m ready to know now, I’ve got so impatient I sent some pics off - all a bit of fun and I’m taking the ‘results’ with a grain of salt. Seeing the OB next week so will find out then!

View attachment 1106639 View attachment 1106640
i dunno why but i still was thinking boy based off your 12 week scans but im no expert but its exciting to see what the outcome will be.

I think girl too Lucy!

Love seeing all the scan pics!

Thank you !

Had my anatomy scan today and little stinker was not wanting to sit still :mrgreen: He is absolutely precious , definitely a boy ❤️ Found out today I have an anterior placenta as well which is weird because I've been feeling movements just fine and he's breach which has me a bit nervous. She mentioned he's toward my back which may be another reason my back pain has been so bad and he's super low :lol:. All in all he's nice a healthy so makes me relieved everything is good.

276695BF-0133-4105-93EC-FAAD636CFEDE.jpeg 0F875F0C-1DF0-402A-93E4-94B1FD7F6293.jpeg

yeah 2 boys and my little girl is the youngest. for her it would of been nice to have another girl so she could say she had a sister, but i was the only girl with 4 brothers and i was happy enough and maybe if i had a sister we would of killed each other lol.
my main issue if we have a boy.. is names! we have no boy names except middle name will be jeremiah after dhs brother as they are close. im trying to avoid another M name as we have matthew and matilda but any names i end of liking are M its annoying. and my husband is so picky with names

you have lovely names, I agree with boy names being more difficult to choose. My husband is also fussy and we have different taste. I like more traditional and his are more modern. If love to give my dd a sister (lots of boy cousins in the family) but then last night my ds was saying how he’d love a brother. So either way one will be happy!

baby brain did they move your due date forward? How exciting!

babymoma aww what a cutie! So glad your scan went well!

Hayleigh so funny when we are convinced we know what we’re having but we’re wrong. I was like that with my ds!

Yeah I was just into July by my lmp and when I ovulated but the 12 week scan moved me a few days earlier, so due 29th June....I still hang here though and visit the May/June group too.

@babymoma89 love the photos....my wee guy is back to back, but there is still so much room for them to move about so don't worry, still so much time too xx

Last edited:
Yeah I was just into July by my lmp and when I ovulated but the 12 week scan moved me a few days earlier, so due 29th June....I still hang here though and visit the May/June group too.

@babymoma89 love the photos....my wee guy is gack to back, but there is still so much room for them to move about so don't worry, still so much time too xx
Yes trying to remain positive of course I was obsessively googling ways to get him turned:roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->