• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Love the photos babymoma!
Glad all is well

I'm finally feeling movement at 21 weeks! It's not all the time, mainly in the evening and not major strong but definitely feeling wriggles now

I spent all afternoon going through baby clothes and sorting some winter bits for the Ukraine, managed to get 5 big bags together, not quite sack size but should help, I can probably get more out when the weather improves but only wanted to sort out the proper winter bits for now
I then saw they can't take donations where we are now on the fb group as they're so over run they should be in the week hopefully when they've cleared the space, theres lots of drop off points all over the island where I live then 1 main warehouse and its the warehouse that's full so hopefully one of the nearby drop off points will still take it during the week

Had my anatomy scan today and little stinker was not wanting to sit still :mrgreen: He is absolutely precious , definitely a boy ❤️ Found out today I have an anterior placenta as well which is weird because I've been feeling movements just fine and he's breach which has me a bit nervous. She mentioned he's toward my back which may be another reason my back pain has been so bad and he's super low :lol:. All in all he's nice a healthy so makes me relieved everything is good.

View attachment 1106669 View attachment 1106670
I have an anterior placenta to, I'm feeling alot of movement but it's just not all the time. Do you find that? X

We ate really struggling with boys names, my boys names end in yn and I'd like this one to. It also has to be an unusual name, but we just can't agree.

I have an anterior placenta too, I’d usually feel decent movement by now but I’m just getting tiny pokes occasionally. Hayleigh I’m glad you’re feeling good movements now. Names are hard! Do you want to share some that you are thinking of?

I have an anterior placenta to, I'm feeling alot of movement but it's just not all the time. Do you find that? X
At first no but he's so low that he's always in my bladder so I feel him all the time. #-oThat and has anyone has severe heartburn all the time no matter what they eat.

At first no but he's so low that he's always in my bladder so I feel him all the time. #-oThat and has anyone has severe heartburn all the time no matter what they eat.
No heart burn here, but omg this little one is laying so low down to, half the time I'm waddling because it's uncomfortable!

@Lucy3 at the minute it's Laikyn but apprently it's a girls name x

No heart burn here, but omg this little one is laying so low down to, half the time I'm waddling because it's uncomfortable!

Yes super low which is like holly crap uncomfortable I made a joke that I felt like my lady parts were gonna fall out. What about the name Lauklyn ?

im not sure where my placenta is but i deffo dont feel this bab as often as my others but i did feel him/her early enough. so i do wonder about the placement.
just 4 days til my gender scan.. cant wait
17 weeks and bump is looking more roundy lol sorry my mirror is abit dusty lol

20220305_132454.jpg

im not sure where my placenta is but i deffo dont feel this bab as often as my others but i did feel him/her early enough. so i do wonder about the placement.
just 4 days til my gender scan.. cant wait
17 weeks and bump is looking more roundy lol sorry my mirror is abit dusty lol

View attachment 1106873
Awww cute bump photo Red rose ❤️❤️ Excited to hear the gender news !

Beautiful bump and love your dress red rose! Ooh so close to your gender scan! Are you nervous? I’m always nervous about something :lol:

I saw my OB today and had the worlds quickest scan and the baby seems to be always lying facing up. So this is all I got! How big does my placenta look too. Like a giant pillow!

C9630136-3A10-4112-B4E3-F60AB8354DA2.jpeg

Yay red rose! How exciting! Christopher is a lovely name. Must feel good to know he’s a little boy :blue:

just tested positive for covid :( im supposed to be in the hospital on the 23rd so i dunno what will happen now as thats 9 days away. surely i wont be contagious by then

Sorry you have covid red rose. My dd tested positive yesterday so I’m kind of waiting for my turn. How are you feeling?

@RedRose19
Oh no I'm so sorry u have covid. I hope you don't get it too bad. I think its only 10 days u have to be carful. So hopefully you should be OK for your hospital appointment.
Rest up hon and get well soon.
Also congratulations on team:blue: so exciting. Christopher is a lovely name.

Congratulations red rose on baby boy!
I hope you're feeling OK, I think you will be OK in 9 days time, love the bump pic too!

All OK here, next appointment is gtt on 8th April, feel like I haven't had an appointment for ages! Not that I want this one lol, makes me feel horrible for ages after

How’s everyone going? I’m still locked down in our covid house, so over it! Kids got pretty sick but only for a few days. Can’t wait to get them back to school. About 2.5 weeks till my 20 week scan, they only had a spot when I’m 19 and a few days which I’m happy with. I feel like once I’ve had that ticked off I can start to buy things! I haven’t let myself yet so that will be fun. I’ll probably find out if it’s a pink or blue bump then, I haven’t felt ready yet. Hope everyone is doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->