• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

How’s everyone going? I’m still locked down in our covid house, so over it! Kids got pretty sick but only for a few days. Can’t wait to get them back to school. About 2.5 weeks till my 20 week scan, they only had a spot when I’m 19 and a few days which I’m happy with. I feel like once I’ve had that ticked off I can start to buy things! I haven’t let myself yet so that will be fun. I’ll probably find out if it’s a pink or blue bump then, I haven’t felt ready yet. Hope everyone is doing well

Oh no Lucy sorry everyone is sick. Are u in the UK? Its starting to creep up again here in the UK although we don't hear much to do with covid because of that terrible war in Ukraine. Awful isn't it.
Hope all your household will be well again soon.

Thanks sugger. I’m in Australia, we still have to isolate for 7 days and because I was isolating with my kids then didn’t get my positive until today I’ll be stuck at home for almost 2 weeks. Ugh. Just have a cough and stuffy nose really, hopefully it stays mild.

Thanks sugger. I’m in Australia, we still have to isolate for 7 days and because I was isolating with my kids then didn’t get my positive until today I’ll be stuck at home for almost 2 weeks. Ugh. Just have a cough and stuffy nose really, hopefully it stays mild.
i totally feel your painf. im on day 5 of isolating but my eldest was sick before he had covid and my daughter week before than with non covid things so i feel ive not had a child free day or routine in ages,
add covid on top its not nice. im thankful we didnt get too sick,
but ive had really crippling braxton hicks non stop two days in a row it freaked me out and has sparked some anxiety about the pregnancy and just stuff in general, trying to stay calm and take one day at a time

It definitely sucked being in quarantine after getting Covid I feel for you ladies. Hope y'all feel better soon. Just a small update here been getting a lot of movement from Alexander and I have a feeling he may have finally turned because the weight and feeling in getting has changed. He was breach before and it was always his foot in my bladder. I've been working with a chiropractor and doing stretches to get his stubborn little self to turn and I have a feeling he finally did ❤️ Fingers crossed I am right

Red rose, how had is the lack of routine? One of mine will be off school almost 2 weeks because of isolating with his sister first, driving me nuts! Glad you didn’t get too sick. Im vomiting which I believe is a symptom, just as I finally got over pregnancy vomiting!

babymoma I didn’t really you had names your baby!! I love the and Alexander - it’s on my list of names for this one!

Red rose, how had is the lack of routine? One of mine will be off school almost 2 weeks because of isolating with his sister first, driving me nuts! Glad you didn’t get too sick. Im vomiting which I believe is a symptom, just as I finally got over pregnancy vomiting!

babymoma I didn’t really you had names your baby!! I love the and Alexander - it’s on my list of names for this one!
Yes we had two names picked out one girl and one boy. If girl it would of been Harley Josephine , if not Alexander Charles. Both names are family names with a lot of meaning and love ❤️

Oh dear, sounds tough isolating ladies! Thankfully you are all not too poorly with it, hope you all stay ok and are free very soon!!

This little one had a very late nigh last night, was bumping about until about 1am and I couldn't get to sleep! I was up walking about trying to get the movement to send him off to sleep LOL then had to creep back into bed....I hope this isn't a sign of things to come! :haha:
He's very active and kicks so strong!

Babybrain that’s so cute he was up partying! I can’t wait to feel movements. I was up from 2-5am with this annoying cough, my ooor uterus was getting tired too! But I watched a medical show based in Shetland which was so fun. What a beautiful place!

Awww I miss feeling them movements and seeing my bump grow its so wonderful.
My last 2 were right little party animals at night lol.

Oh dear, sounds tough isolating ladies! Thankfully you are all not too poorly with it, hope you all stay ok and are free very soon!!

This little one had a very late nigh last night, was bumping about until about 1am and I couldn't get to sleep! I was up walking about trying to get the movement to send him off to sleep LOL then had to creep back into bed....I hope this isn't a sign of things to come! :haha:
He's very active and kicks so strong!
I'm right there with you he doesn't stop kicking .... :shock:

Aww I can’t wait to feel kicks. Still nothing here, must be the anterior placenta, haven’t had one before.

Aww I can’t wait to feel kicks. Still nothing here, must be the anterior placenta, haven’t had one before.

I had a anterior placenta with my 9 year old dd and 2 and a half year old ds and felt kicks around 18 weeks.

So weird with my youngest I had a prosteria placenta and got so excited because thought I would start feeling movements alot earlier. But nope didn't feel anything untill 19 weeks lol. With the anterior placenta I did have movements from 18 weeks but didn't feel kicks untill 21 weeks and big kicks were from 28 weeks. That's the only trouble with having a anterior placenta it cushions the movements. U will start feeling movements soon hon.
I really hope I get to experience that again. Just waiting to ovulate. Forgot how boring all the waiting is lol but got my littles keeping me busy so hopefully the 2ww comes around soon.

Can't believe ure almost half way now Luce. Hope ure feeling well

I saw the midwife today, she was like, I think this one has long legs!! He was kicking her while she examined me and wriggling about. My first was tall, I do hope this one isn't as big, that was tough!!

My placenta is posterior too but the proper kicks were quite long in coming this time. When they did though, they REALLY did!! It's quite exhausting but I can't complain x

Thanks sugger, now I’m starting to feel better and can put covid behind me I’m thinking time will go faster and I can actually start to enjoy this pregnancy!

aww babybrain, your long leg baby, that’s so cute. Have you thought about names?

im feeling much better but im still testing positive and everyone is now negative , ive been deemed high risk for clots cuz of covid/ pregnancy so i got to take some injections to make sure i get no clots and then get scanned to be sure , it seems abit over kill if you ask me because i only got the injections sent to me today im like over covid.. surely if i was going to have clots id of already had them by now!
as for baby kicks they are on off, one day i feel loads and another not as much. ive got two appts only a week apart due to covid one got pushed back. but the big scan will be april 7th to check for any issues. see consultant march 30th.
eldest went back to school as no symptoms and negative test thank god lol
two smallies back tomorrow and finally back in to some kind of normality

I’m glad your two little ones are back at school, mine have gone back too and I’m finally out of prison (isolation lol). Covid really does suck. It’s good they’re being extra cautious with you, I find you know your body best so I’m sure you’re fine as you’re feeling it’s all good. Ooh so close to the big scan! I can’t remember, when do they say kicks should be more consistent? Love that you’re feeling them! I’m finally feeling faint little flutters :baby:

Glad you ladies are feeling better !! This little guy doesn't ever stop moving it seems like . Newest symptom that has popped up is my boobs feel like they are on fire . I don't recall this feeling from my pregnancy with my daughter. It's been like this for a week or so now and it catches me off guard sometimes like WTH is going on here . I'm assuming it's my body gearing up for milk production but have any of you ladies experienced this ?

Glad you ladies are feeling better !! This little guy doesn't ever stop moving it seems like . Newest symptom that has popped up is my boobs feel like they are on fire . I don't recall this feeling from my pregnancy with my daughter. It's been like this for a week or so now and it catches me off guard sometimes like WTH is going on here . I'm assuming it's my body gearing up for milk production but have any of you ladies experienced this ?
are you cold when it happens by any chance?

20 weeks today ! just 17 weeks to go!

Babymoma I’ve been having a similar sensation the last couple of days, feels like a mix between that really early on sore bbs mixed with let down? I also don’t remember feeling this with my other pregnancies but maybe I did. Either way I’ve definitely had more bb feeling with this pregnancy lol.

happy 20 weeks red rose! Over half way, how exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->