July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Hi everyone

Glad you're feeling better ladies

I never get boob changes in pregnancy until I start breastfeeding
No different symptoms here, heartburn slightly sometimes but nothing major, headaches are getting better

Lower back and knees have been aching this week but I do alot of walking with the pushchair so that's always to be expected

Next appointment is gtt 8th April
Then midwife appointment around 28 weeks, feels like I haven't seen anyone for ages where they miss out the 24 week midwife appointment if it's not your first, although this didn't happen with any of the others and I know it was in place now as my friend said she didn't have all the appointments with her last one
Not that I mind, I find appointments a pain these days lol

Hope everyone has a good weekend

My boobs just itch like mad!!!

I see my midwife every 3 weeks now from 23 weeks. So I saw her again this week at 26 weeks, just a feel of abdomen, listen to heart rate, check my pee, have a wee chat...nothing major. I will see her again at 29weeks and she said she will do bloods too - iron levels I think.
I have another scan at 29 weeks too.

I got my appointment in for the GTT, also the 8th April - was hoping they had forgotten about that, I heard so many people saying its awful! I'm in at 8.40am.

I've had an annoying cough past couple of days, negative for covid but its driving me mad and hurts my belly muscles and ligaments. My kids and partner have had coughs on n off past few weeks, there's something going about as everyone seems to have it but be covid free.

We went to look at a bigger house last night, its so close to my parents and would be amazing if we got it! But there is quite a bit of interest :( I really hope it doesn't go for a crazy price. It needs a lot of updating, its stuck in the late 70's LOL but we would do it bit by bit. I hope that puts people off!! I'm quite scared about it in a way too but we really need more space and I need away form this area for the boys sake - DS1 has never had a good time at school so this would hopefully be a fresh start and a good move for him. Kids can be so horrible!!
So getting this place valued on monday (we have a good idea already as our neighbour sold their house a couple of weeks ago- in 6 days!) and maybe find out if any other offers are in on the new house today - take it from there. Cross your fingers ladies!!

Hope everyone is feeling ok now - sorry about the long post!! LOL

im feeling much better but im still testing positive and everyone is now negative , ive been deemed high risk for clots cuz of covid/ pregnancy so i got to take some injections to make sure i get no clots and then get scanned to be sure , it seems abit over kill if you ask me because i only got the injections sent to me today im like over covid.. surely if i was going to have clots id of already had them by now!
as for baby kicks they are on off, one day i feel loads and another not as much. ive got two appts only a week apart due to covid one got pushed back. but the big scan will be april 7th to check for any issues. see consultant march 30th.
eldest went back to school as no symptoms and negative test thank god lol
two smallies back tomorrow and finally back in to some kind of normality

I've been off all week with my eldest covid +ve, then me and dh tested positive Thursday. Still positive. I'm also having the dalteparin injections for 10 days because of thrombosis risk. Not very pleasant.
Are you feeling better? It really is rife in the uk at the moment xx

My boobs just itch like mad!!!

I see my midwife every 3 weeks now from 23 weeks. So I saw her again this week at 26 weeks, just a feel of abdomen, listen to heart rate, check my pee, have a wee chat...nothing major. I will see her again at 29weeks and she said she will do bloods too - iron levels I think.
I have another scan at 29 weeks too.

I got my appointment in for the GTT, also the 8th April - was hoping they had forgotten about that, I heard so many people saying its awful! I'm in at 8.40am.

I've had an annoying cough past couple of days, negative for covid but its driving me mad and hurts my belly muscles and ligaments. My kids and partner have had coughs on n off past few weeks, there's something going about as everyone seems to have it but be covid free.

We went to look at a bigger house last night, its so close to my parents and would be amazing if we got it! But there is quite a bit of interest :( I really hope it doesn't go for a crazy price. It needs a lot of updating, its stuck in the late 70's LOL but we would do it bit by bit. I hope that puts people off!! I'm quite scared about it in a way too but we really need more space and I need away form this area for the boys sake - DS1 has never had a good time at school so this would hopefully be a fresh start and a good move for him. Kids can be so horrible!!
So getting this place valued on monday (we have a good idea already as our neighbour sold their house a couple of weeks ago- in 6 days!) and maybe find out if any other offers are in on the new house today - take it from there. Cross your fingers ladies!!

Hope everyone is feeling ok now - sorry about the long post!! LOL

The Gestational Diabetes test really isn't that bad hon.
Depending on what drink u get. One is very very sweet which I had with with my 2 and a half year old. It was supper dupper sweet. A bit like that medicine they give u to help u poop.

But when I had it with my 7 month old it was orange flavour and I actually liked it haha.
I had to go In at 8am and have a blood test. Then the drink.
Then I had to sit around for 2 hours and then have the 2nd bloodtest then I went home.
I got the all clear both times but I still have to have it done because of a medication I am on.
Honestly it really isn't all that bad.
I will have to have it again if I fall pregnant.

Babymoma I’ve been having a similar sensation the last couple of days, feels like a mix between that really early on sore bbs mixed with let down? I also don’t remember feeling this with my other pregnancies but maybe I did. Either way I’ve definitely had more bb feeling with this pregnancy lol.

happy 20 weeks red rose! Over half way, how exciting!

It's so funny how every pregnancy is different. My boobs have definitely gone through the ringer this time around and are starting to feel massive.

Hey ladies just check in on all of you ! Hope everyone is doing well !!

Hey babymoma, thanks for checking in. I’m still feeling off, it’s been over 2 weeks since I got covid but still feel yuck. Over it! Have my scan next week which I’ll be my usual nervous self before! How are you?

babybrain so exciting you’re getting a bigger house!

Has anyone seen there’s a new bugaboo being released soon? I’m excited to see what it is! Looks like a smaller travel one maybe

Hey babymoma, thanks for checking in. I’m still feeling off, it’s been over 2 weeks since I got covid but still feel yuck. Over it! Have my scan next week which I’ll be my usual nervous self before! How are you?

hey Lucy yeah getting over Covid was not fun it took several weeks before I started feeling like myself again it really kicked my ass when I had it. Doing well just feeling rather large I had another scan two days ago and according to the doctor little Alexander is measuring almost a week ahead so it's definitely looking like I'm in for another big baby.

babybrain so exciting you’re getting a bigger house!

Has anyone seen there’s a new bugaboo being released soon? I’m excited to see what it is! Looks like a smaller travel one maybe

Hope scan goes well lucy

Got a horrible sickness bug so can't catch up much, been in bed all day and ligament pain is worse from being sick but wanted to say hope everyone is well

Star hope your big goes away quickly. You poor thing. I’m coughing and I have to his my uterus it hurts so much. Sending hugs

Thank you Lucy, not feeling sick today, just drained and my body aches, and Dd been awake since 4:30am
At least she will. Nap early and Dh is taking the older 2 to the cinema about the same time so I'll be napping too!

Nothing better than a well needed nap! Hope it’s a lovely long one and you wake up feeling fresh. Pregnancy is hard enough without being sick on top of it!

Had a lovely 2 hours thank you Lucy!

Babybrain, hope your gtt goes well Friday
Exciting news about the house! Has there been any developments on it?
I love moving house, well, Not actually the moving part lol, just the excitement of it all, I'm always looking, even though we only Moved a year ago we made a good profit on our old house and have already made a profit on this one the way prices are at the moment so the temptations there to sell and be almost mortgage free, I love this house though as its a new build with 4 bedrooms so I just look lol

Lucy I haven't seen the new bugaboo but I've got to use my donkey still as Dd with be just over 2

I've just had to get a new frame, £450, could have cried but as I have everything else with it still it made sense just to replace the frame with a new one and have a 2 year warranty on it as my last one broke, didn't even come with wheels or a basket!

Star I kept hold of my donkey but now my dd is 6 she definitely won’t be in it lol. I’m thinking of using it for walks and then a smaller one for the car. Love the donkey but it’s so big and heavy to get in and out! So I’ve been crazy and sending scan pics odd (think I’ve already mentioned this) did another one last night as Wednesdays scan is fast approaching and got a boy guess! So far 3 girl 1 boy guess so that makes it interesting!

Hoping all you ladies are doing well hit 24 weeks over here on Saturday and counting down the weeks until I can starting trying to evict the little guy ❤️. New symptom over the last week is I've started experiencing Braxton hicks which I was shocked as I don't remember feeling them this early with my first born. Doc is estimating him to be a big boy as at my last check up he was measuring larger than expected. My original due date was towards the end of July but we are guessing he's going to make an appearance in Early July instead. How's everyone else doing ?

That is early for Braxton hicks babymoma. Does anything help reduce them? 24 weeks, wow that’s a big milestone!

I had my scan today, the baby measured 19 weeks exactly and all was well! I was so nervous (as usual) I could feel like legs being so tense. I think it looks just like my dd. The doctor said he doesn’t think this one will be big like my ds. So relieved it’s done! I didn’t ask about the gender as felt not right being there by myself. Im leaving girl now as he didn’t say to look away when he measured the femur. He had a quick look at the start between the legs then did the femur at the end. I have a Telehealth with my OB this evening so contemplating asking her to email through what it is!

B436333C-CEEE-43AD-95AC-AA4D673CFB11.jpeg

hi ladies hope everyones well, i got my anomaly scan tomorrow, nervous as hell. but im hoping it will go smoothly.
my tiredness seems to be back im so tired and weak alot of the time, thinking my iron is still low

That is early for Braxton hicks babymoma. Does anything help reduce them? 24 weeks, wow that’s a big milestone!

I had my scan today, the baby measured 19 weeks exactly and all was well! I was so nervous (as usual) I could feel like legs being so tense. I think it looks just like my dd. The doctor said he doesn’t think this one will be big like my ds. So relieved it’s done! I didn’t ask about the gender as felt not right being there by myself. Im leaving girl now as he didn’t say to look away when he measured the femur. He had a quick look at the start between the legs then did the femur at the end. I have a Telehealth with my OB this evening so contemplating asking her to email through what it is!

View attachment 1107645
lovely scan pic i hope they tell you the gender if they know it. hope your keeping well after covid etc

View attachment 1107645
Lucy, yeah the doctor advised me to just drink more water and put my feet up when I get them and just to monitor them for now if they start becoming frequent or painful she wants me to call right away. She seems to believe because the babies been measuring big did that might be why I'm getting them earlier than expected. Your scan photo is lovely boy or girl I'm sure you'll be very happy when they get here and are healthy as can be ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->