• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Aww thanks ladies, you both have excellent taste. Sophie is my fav at the moment but I’m too scared to bring it up with dh in case he hates it!

I reeeeeeaaallly need help with names!! There's nothing I really love. With my girls I had one or 2 names that we both really liked. This time nope!

Only 11 weeks to go and I'm getting frustrated now.
Our girls are Caitlin Hannah and Cora Niamh.

Suggestions welcomed! Xx

Hope everyone is feeling well, nothing to report here realty. But I’d love your thoughts son these names.
Sophie
Chloe
Daisy
Matilda
I like them all but think Sophie will fit in so well with my other two. What do you think?

All are lovely but my fave is Sophie

I've been useless with the list at the front!
What is everyone's genders and due dates again please if you want to be added? I don't want to get it wrong lol

MrsT, I've got Madeleine hope and Annabelle paige and dd3 will be Evelyn faith
DS is caleb noah

If this was a boy we would have chose Connor, not sure of middle name, we had one but I literally can't remember what it was!

I've been useless with the list at the front!
What is everyone's genders and due dates again please if you want to be added? I don't want to get it wrong lol

MrsT, I've got Madeleine hope and Annabelle paige and dd3 will be Evelyn faith
DS is caleb noah

If this was a boy we would have chose Connor, not sure of middle name, we had one but I literally can't remember what it was!

Madeline is lovely, really like that name. Middle name Hope goes really nicely too.
We are thinking maybe Cian for a boy but not sure how I'd manage with 3 kids starting with a C- I already trip over my girls names :haha:

3d scan didn't go great- baby facing the wrong way so couldn't see the face :dohh: got to go back to try again tomorrow

Thanks ladies. Unfortunately I’m having a chemical pregnancy so yeah here we go again. Just hope I won’t continue to have more like in 2020. It really feels like history repeating itself right now. Thought it was odd because I got shadows at 8dpo and vvv faint lines on 2 different brands at 9dpo. I never ever normally any lines untill 10dpo. Even with the 4 chemicals in 2020 I didn’t get lines until 10dpo and with my last 2 sons. had awful implantation cramping the other night so have no idea why it didn’t stick because the cramps kept me awake all night. Temp drop today and cramping so just waiting to bleed. New it was too good to be true but oh well.

Star, I have an Annabelle too! But we spelt it the Scottish way so Annabel. Such a beautiful name. Does your Annabelle go by a shorter version?

So sorry to read this sugger, I hope your next cycle is better, sending hugs
Thank you for your support here too

Lucy, ahh I love the name, sometimes she's belles and sometimes she's Annie but thats because ds who is 4 sometimes calls her Annie belle and it just sticks haha
I try to stick to Annabelle though because I've always loved it

Thinking of you sugger :hug:

aw they’re all so cute abbreviations. Mine gets Boo as when they were really little her bother called her Annaboo which stuck lol

were having name issues too, few weeks i was sure about christopher, but both me and hubby are now like meh,
i prefer different names but my husband likes usual common names which they are nice but i dont want my kid to have like 4 people in his class with the same name. i love Atticus and Harrison but dh doesnt.. sadly.
so we have narrowed it down to a few but tbh they are just names i like but i dont love any of them but right now William and Peter are on the table

Thanks ladies. Unfortunately I’m having a chemical pregnancy so yeah here we go again. Just hope I won’t continue to have more like in 2020. It really feels like history repeating itself right now. Thought it was odd because I got shadows at 8dpo and vvv faint lines on 2 different brands at 9dpo. I never ever normally any lines untill 10dpo. Even with the 4 chemicals in 2020 I didn’t get lines until 10dpo and with my last 2 sons. had awful implantation cramping the other night so have no idea why it didn’t stick because the cramps kept me awake all night. Temp drop today and cramping so just waiting to bleed. New it was too good to be true but oh well.
sorry hun could you go to your gp and discuss with them? there might be a simple fix

Hope everyone is feeling well, nothing to report here realty. But I’d love your thoughts son these names.
Sophie
Chloe
Daisy
Matilda
I like them all but think Sophie will fit in so well with my other two. What do you think?
Love them all

were having name issues too, few weeks i was sure about christopher, but both me and hubby are now like meh,
i prefer different names but my husband likes usual common names which they are nice but i dont want my kid to have like 4 people in his class with the same name. i love Atticus and Harrison but dh doesnt.. sadly.
so we have narrowed it down to a few but tbh they are just names i like but i dont love any of them but right now William and Peter are on the table

Picking names is always the hardest the hubby and I went back and forth a few times and let's just say some of his choices were like .... ummmm definitely not :shock: but we ended up finding a few we both loved ❤️

Not sure if this is classed as a potty shot or not... its the femur measurement.

Just for fun..... what are your guesses (if its even possible to guess from this pic)

I've done an arrow to the bit that I think may be the potty area, but equally it may be just a random area :haha:

IMG_20220415_1_46 (1).jpg

Mrs T what a beautiful 3D pic! I would want girl? Both with the 3D scan and potty shot, can’t see much but I’m leaning girl. What do you think?

baby name discussions within dh are just way too stressful so I’m keeping my list to myself so I don’t get upset lol

Not sure if this is classed as a potty shot or not... its the femur measurement.

Just for fun..... what are your guesses (if its even possible to guess from this pic)

I've done an arrow to the bit that I think may be the potty area, but equally it may be just a random area :haha:

View attachment 1107787
My guess would be girl

Anyone else feel ridiculously large at this point. Hit 26 weeks today and I feel massive :lol:

6312A89F-9229-4BDC-8A0B-A056EC16429D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->