July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Oh the fasting one is brutal! I felt sick afterwards for hours!

oh god ladies tummy bug hit the kids over easter but there was a huge gap between them and me getting it so i thought i was ok.. i was so wrong. all night and morning ive been so unwell :( i cant function today

oh god ladies tummy bug hit the kids over easter but there was a huge gap between them and me getting it so i thought i was ok.. i was so wrong. all night and morning ive been so unwell :( i cant function today
Oh I'm sorry red Rose the stomach bug is literally the worst just try to stay as hydrated as possible ginger tea or ginger ale usually helps and just keep saltines on hand even if you don't feel like eating at least get something in your stomach Cuz trying to throw up when you've got nothing in you is not a good feeling

Red rose that’s no good at all. Is it one of those 24 hours ones? Hope so.

I’ve been away over and going back home tomorrow. I got a call from the delivery company saying my chest of drawers for the baby was being delivered which is exciting! I think putting tiny clothes in it will help get my head around having a baby!

Oh no!!! Hope you're soon feeling better RedRose :hugs:

Lucy that's so exciting! Makes it seem more real. I really need to start washing the clothes I've bought for baby. I haven't got much as it's all gender neutral stuff so I'll buy once baby is here. But still. Need to think about starting to put stuff to one side for hospital bag too.

Hope you're feeling better Redrose
Mr and Dd had it a few weeks ago and i couldn't get out of bed all day, not nice

Lucy, that's exciting!
I've got all the newborn clothes and they're in a sack in my bedroom, so at least I've managed to sort that much as had to go through a lot of bags to get them as have all Dd and ds son stuff for the past 6 years lol
I haven't got any drawers for them yet as Dd3 is still in the cot with the nursery and probably won't move out of it until the baby is about 6 months old
Dd1 and ds share a bedroom next to it
The third bedroom is the converted loft which is big enough for 2-3 kids and has an en suite but at the moment it's a play room/spare room and Dd who is 6 is too scared to sleep up there!
So I think we will have to wait as long as possible for Dd1 and ds to go up there together as Dd3 will only be 3 and I would rather she stay on the same floor as me still, so she will go in the middle room then this one can finally have the nursery!

Feeling bit rubbish with a cold, isn't covid again thank god but dd3 has it too and ds had it last week, temp and coughing but I keep testing
Having a lazy day today!

The others are all feeling her jump around from the outside now which is lovely, Dd1 is amazed by it!

Hope you're all having a happy Easter
I've actually gone off chocolate now which is probably a good thing!

:shock::shock:Well we had a doozy of a day yesterday. I haven't been feeling too well since my glucose test and thought that was the cause. I ended up fainting at work yesterday and felt like my body completely shut down. Ended up calling the doctor as I gave everyone at my office a scare. They got my results back apparently my sugar was low so that was good however my red blood cell count , hemoglobin and hemocrit were all really low. They were low the last test as well but seemed to have dropped further. Doctor seems concerned and said I'm anemic and has prescribed me additional supplement to try and help get my numbers up. I will be going back for blood work in a few weeks to monitor that. I had been feeling exhausted but felt that was just normal pregnancy stuff. Hopefully this works and my body bounces back #-o I also can't help but feel like everyone at work is like constantly checking
In on me like I'm gonna drop at any moment which is kind of irritating me :shock:

:shock::shock:Well we had a doozy of a day yesterday. I haven't been feeling too well since my glucose test and thought that was the cause. I ended up fainting at work yesterday and felt like my body completely shut down. Ended up calling the doctor as I gave everyone at my office a scare. They got my results back apparently my sugar was low so that was good however my red blood cell count , hemoglobin and hemocrit were all really low. They were low the last test as well but seemed to have dropped further. Doctor seems concerned and said I'm anemic and has prescribed me additional supplement to try and help get my numbers up. I will be going back for blood work in a few weeks to monitor that. I had been feeling exhausted but felt that was just normal pregnancy stuff. Hopefully this works and my body bounces back #-o I also can't help but feel like everyone at work is like constantly checking
In on me like I'm gonna drop at any moment which is kind of irritating me :shock:

Oh no!! Scary stuff! I'm glad you got to the bottom of it and hopefully you'll soon be feeling a bit better with the additional supplements fingers crossed! Do you know when you'll be finishing work?

Oh you poor thing! Have they mentioned an iron transfusion? I haven’t had one but heard they’re amazing.

Oh no!! Scary stuff! I'm glad you got to the bottom of it and hopefully you'll soon be feeling a bit better with the additional supplements fingers crossed! Do you know when you'll be finishing work?
I planned on working up until I go into labor but not sure at this point.

Oh you poor thing! Have they mentioned an iron transfusion? I haven’t had one but heard they’re amazing.

They haven't yet but I have a check up on the 28th and she mentioned they will be doing more blood work after a few weeks to monitor my levels.

i hope the supplements help soon, id of thought they would of given something better than that, although its annoying its nice to know your co workers have your back, better than them not caring.

hi ladies thanks im feeling much better today, my mom came by around 2pm thank god as i couldnt leave the bathroom by then so she looked after the kids and cooked them dinner. brought me some meds to help. dh left early as i was worried my mom would get the bug so wanted her out asap. i was in bed all day yesterday and napped on off today but ive been able to eat again. i hope everyone is well. i had to scheduler my anomaly scan as i felt it wasnt good to show up today just 12 hours after being unwell. i had another hospital appt on the 27th anyway so they gave it me that day so now im in the hospital for most of the day but its ok least im not going up twice

hi ladies thanks im feeling much better today, my mom came by around 2pm thank god as i couldnt leave the bathroom by then so she looked after the kids and cooked them dinner. brought me some meds to help. dh left early as i was worried my mom would get the bug so wanted her out asap. i was in bed all day yesterday and napped on off today but ive been able to eat again. i hope everyone is well. i had to scheduler my anomaly scan as i felt it wasnt good to show up today just 12 hours after being unwell. i had another hospital appt on the 27th anyway so they gave it me that day so now im in the hospital for most of the day but its ok least im not going up twice

Oh good, glad they've fit you in on the same date. And glad you're feeling better.

I'm 30 weeks today. Feels like a real milestone. It feels like I've been waiting ages to be able to count down in single digit weeks :happydance:

i hope the supplements help soon, id of thought they would of given something better than that, although its annoying its nice to know your co workers have your back, better than them not caring.
Yeah you are right I was super cranky though so that's probably why I felt so irritated with it. I follow up with the doctor on Thursday so we shall see what they say.

Hope you feel better soon

Oh no babymoma, I hope the new meds help you!

Red rose that’s great you’re starting to feel better and able to eat. Hope your mum doesn’t catch it. Great the hospital fit you in on the same day as yours appointment!

Hope your appt goes well on Thursday baby moma.

wonder how @BabyBrain80 is going?

All good at my end, back from holiday and happy to be sleeping in my own bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->