July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Love seeing bump pics!

Redrose, glad the scan went well, hope your blood sugars are good too for the diabetes test

I'm unmotivated in general at the moment! I was glad to be back at work after 2 weeks off for half term trying to have the energy to entertain the other 3
I think I will keep trying to work as long as possible where I'm in an office, but it would be nice to have a few weeks free time before baby arrives

29 weeks tomorrow and it's dragging now

Star I'm the same! No motivation for work or much else haha! It's my turn to work the weekend coming up this week, 50 hours over 5 days on my feet. It's not manageable but my boss is being really stubborn about letting me do non-clinical stuff. So annoying. Only 3 weeks left til I finish now though :happydance:

Got midwife tomorrow, hoping she'll say baby has moved from transverse to head down.

Redrose glad your scan went well. I always wonder how accurate the weight thing is from scans.

Babybrain your bump is beautiful. The muscle splitting thing you describe, that's exactly how my bump feels this time, centrally towards the top. So painful. How are things with your hubby going?
This was my bump at the weekend. I feel so much bigger at this stage than when I was pg with my girls. Still have 9 weeks left and already feel massive.

20220424_195605.jpg

Oh dear, if you are unhappy then defo think about finding something else, you've got some time to think.
I will be made redundant at the end of June...actually on my due date of 29th! Our nursery is closing. So over my mat leave I will have to find something. It was only a wee part time admin job but its still a bit scary to lose it.
Hope the perfect job comes along for us both! Xx

I have a few job offers lined up just unsure of what I actually want to do. :-k

Star I'm the same! No motivation for work or much else haha! It's my turn to work the weekend coming up this week, 50 hours over 5 days on my feet. It's not manageable but my boss is being really stubborn about letting me do non-clinical stuff. So annoying. Only 3 weeks left til I finish now though :happydance:

Got midwife tomorrow, hoping she'll say baby has moved from transverse to head down.

Redrose glad your scan went well. I always wonder how accurate the weight thing is from scans.

Babybrain your bump is beautiful. The muscle splitting thing you describe, that's exactly how my bump feels this time, centrally towards the top. So painful. How are things with your hubby going?
This was my bump at the weekend. I feel so much bigger at this stage than when I was pg with my girls. Still have 9 weeks left and already feel massive.

View attachment 1108105
Awww loving the bump photo !!!

Going to the doctor today for my 28 week check up ... as well as discussing my low red blood cell counts. Fingers crossed they can sort that out because I've been feel blah last few weeks and the supplements they gave me are not helping my stomach at all. Hubby insists I don't need to work but I feel like I would go crazy being at home. I like to stay busy.... and not very good at the whole relaxing part

MrsT I don't know how you're doing it!
I'm feeling so much pressure low down the last couple of days Im struggling to walk! Not sure if her position or what it is really, midwife Monday so will find out then where she is lol
Love your bump pic!

Babymoma how did the appointment go today?

MrsT I don't know how you're doing it!
I'm feeling so much pressure low down the last couple of days Im struggling to walk! Not sure if her position or what it is really, midwife Monday so will find out then where she is lol
Love your bump pic!

Babymoma how did the appointment go today?

Well just got home , doc has upped my supplements intake and according to fundal measurements he's measuring 3 weeks ahead as I'm just shy of 28 weeks. Doc is scheduling my growth scan so we can verify via ultra sound. Says baby boy is making me super anemic and I need to make sure I'm getting plenty of rest :shock: so looks like I'm indeed in for another huge baby . His big sister was 10lbs and 21.5 inches long at birth wondering how big he's gonna be :lol:

Ahh glad you're been well looked after, when do you think growth scan will be?

I'll be measured for the first time monday so I'm interested to see what it will be

Ahh glad you're been well looked after, when do you think growth scan will be?

I'll be measured for the first time monday so I'm interested to see what it will be

She ordered it from the hospital today so she said they should call me by Monday or Tuesday to schedule it so hopefully in a week or two :lol:

Beautiful bump Mrs T! Love your mirror too

babymoma was your dd born around 40 weekav 10lbs is impressive! Are you measuring ahead with fundal height?

All ok at my end, have my extra anatomy scan/feral heart scan next Wednesday so looking forward to that. I’m actually going to go and have a look at the new bugaboo today, so fun!

Just been to see midwife, they think baby is now breech :wacko: but said there's still time for them to turn, fingers crossed! Really want to avoid a section if I can.

Have fun looking at buggies etc Lucy !! I've just got a few bits left to get now I think and then I'm about done for the newborn phase, other than clothes! Everyone has been asking what we want and I've just said clothes when he or she arrives haha

Beautiful bump Mrs T! Love your mirror too

babymoma was your dd born around 40 weekav 10lbs is impressive! Are you measuring ahead with fundal height?

All ok at my end, have my extra anatomy scan/feral heart scan next Wednesday so looking forward to that. I’m actually going to go and have a look at the new bugaboo today, so fun!

Yes she was full term at 10 lbs all natural :lol:let me tell you that you never forget that pain and the doctor I had at the time was like she's gonna be 7-8 pounds and felt very sheepish when she came out that big and apologized but i made the decision I was never using him again . My doctor now is amazing and she's on the ball \\:D/ I'm excited to get the growth scan scheduled so we can see for sure how big he is.

Last edited:
Just been to see midwife, they think baby is now breech :wacko: but said there's still time for them to turn, fingers crossed! Really want to avoid a section if I can.

Have fun looking at buggies etc Lucy !! I've just got a few bits left to get now I think and then I'm about done for the newborn phase, other than clothes! Everyone has been asking what we want and I've just said clothes when he or she arrives haha
Yes don't panic about the position just yet little man keeps going back and forth and doctor says that's normal and eventually they will stay head down .

Wow babymoma that must have been intense with no pain relief!! I’m glad you’ve got a doctor you can trust now, so important. Looking forward to hearing how your growth scan goes!
I’m looking forward to my scan on Wednesday, I’m not as crazy anxious about it this time now that I’m feeling some movements. I got this sleep suit yesterday, I just had to share <3

image.jpg

Thanks Star! I figure a boy or girl could wear it, little bit frilly but not too bad lol. So my dh doesn’t like Sophie. What does everyone think of Madeline?

Thanks Star! I figure a boy or girl could wear it, little bit frilly but not too bad lol. So my dh doesn’t like Sophie. What does everyone think of Madeline?

Love Madeline! Also, what about Sophia if he doesn't like Sophie?
Love the sleep suit, very cute x

Thanks Mrs T, our dds middle name is Sophia so can’t use it. How are you going with having to pick two names?

@MrsT116 looking good!!!
This little man moves about a lot too, the head so far is generally staying in the lower half of my abdomen but midwife says there's still lots of room to move about (doesn't feel like it, I feel stretched out!!) She said she could easily turn him at the point but obviously wouldn't. Last week he was oblique and I think he keeps moving between that and transverse now...which is rather uncomfortable. I'm sure they will sort themselves out in a few weeks.

@Lucy3 how did the pram shopping go? Good luck for you scan on Wed, hope you get some good views.
I've been quite fond of the names Marla and Martha.

@babymoma89 hope you get your growth scan soon and also those extra supplements make you feel a lot better.

@star25 hope your appointment goes well today, wonder what you will measure?!! Are you still feeling pressure?

All ok here, still some tensions on and off with the OH, could do without it but it's not been too bad.
I'm proper exhausted. It was DS2's birthday the other day and I haven't recovered. I'd actually just like to spend the remaining 8 weeks (and 2 days lol) lying down :haha:

Only 8 weeks to go baby brain! Single digits now, I’m jealous! I find the kids birthdays tiring too. I’m always glad when they’re done. So I ended up going through the shed and got out my old donkey and bee (they’re at least 6 years old!) and gave them a good scrub. I took off all the bits that can be washed and they came out so well! So now I feel like I can’t justify a new pram. Sob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->