July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Oh and currently having my coffee and can feel baby move a little bit! Yippee!!

Mrs T, 30 weeks! That’s a huge milestone! Congratulations! Hope you’re not feeling too big?

Happy 30 weeks MrsT!

I can't wait to get there
I can't even think if I'm 28 or 29 weeks today haha I think 28?!

Hi all!

Sorry I've not been posting but I have popped by for a read now and then. Thanks for wondering about me @Lucy3 :) I'm good - well except for the expected achy, uncomfortable, exhausted, nervous....! 9weeks and 2 days to go and I am starting to panic a bit! LOL
I've been having extra scans and all going well, got another in 2 weeks. My GTT was fine, actually didn't think the drink was too bad! Certainly not as bad as lactulose LOL

We never got that house :( I was really disappointed - the market is still a bit too crazy, whoever bought it went in with an extremely high offer....considering I was well over the asking price/home report, goodness knows what they bid! It's not worth it. So still keeping a wee eye out but I think we shall wait until next year and see what's happening then. It's a bit too stressful.

Things haven't been great with my OH recently so it's all a bit crap that way. Too much to explain but it's not baby related, more him feeling under pressure to work so much, provide for us all and feeling like no one gives a crap about him or anything he does. He's really got it all wrong but we can't talk easily.....even without my hormones. I proper flipped on Saturday!!! It wasn't pretty. He's clashing with our eldest again too...

The joys eh?!!

I need to catch up with you guys a wee bit so I'm sorry about that. I hope everyone is coping and feeling ok xxx

Hi all!

Sorry I've not been posting but I have popped by for a read now and then. Thanks for wondering about me @Lucy3 :) I'm good - well except for the expected achy, uncomfortable, exhausted, nervous....! 9weeks and 2 days to go and I am starting to panic a bit! LOL
I've been having extra scans and all going well, got another in 2 weeks. My GTT was fine, actually didn't think the drink was too bad! Certainly not as bad as lactulose LOL

We never got that house :( I was really disappointed - the market is still a bit too crazy, whoever bought it went in with an extremely high offer....considering I was well over the asking price/home report, goodness knows what they bid! It's not worth it. So still keeping a wee eye out but I think we shall wait until next year and see what's happening then. It's a bit too stressful.

Things haven't been great with my OH recently so it's all a bit crap that way. Too much to explain but it's not baby related, more him feeling under pressure to work so much, provide for us all and feeling like no one gives a crap about him or anything he does. He's really got it all wrong but we can't talk easily.....even without my hormones. I proper flipped on Saturday!!! It wasn't pretty. He's clashing with our eldest again too...

The joys eh?!!

I need to catch up with you guys a wee bit so I'm sorry about that. I hope everyone is coping and feeling ok xxx

Sending you huge hugs ❤️ Maybe try getting out just the two of you for a date night. Hubby and I were starting to get same way and I planned something nice for him and it definitely helped. Lol not to mention my daughter finally got her monthly friend so it's been hormone city at our house. Hope it gets better for you guys ❤️❤️

Sending you huge hugs ❤️ Maybe try getting out just the two of you for a date night. Hubby and I were starting to get same way and I planned something nice for him and it definitely helped. Lol not to mention my daughter finally got her monthly friend so it's been hormone city at our house. Hope it gets better for you guys ❤️❤️

Thank you, that's a good idea. Xx

Nice to hear from you baby brain! Oh I get the OH part. I think mine feels similar to yours about work etc. I think mine is partly because he’s older and probably worried about having to start over again with a newborn. Oh I’m sorry about not getting the house. The housing market is finally starting to cool here, I think it’s a good idea to wait it out a bit as it was so hot!
I’m 22 weeks today! Aww look at your bump, beautiful! I cut my head out as I looked awful lol.

F2D23B1B-0EAC-49B0-B9E7-E9F5CE415AF4.jpeg

Oh oops I’m 22+2, yay an extra 2 days ticked off! Only 16+5 to go… :coffee:

@BabyBrain80 I was wondering about you too glad ure ok but sorry things are not great with OH. Ure bump is a really good size I was about that size at 37 weeks. Looks like baba will be a decent size or just lots of water, hope things get better at home, and I can’t believe how near the end u are. Wow.

@Lucy3
Ure so neat and cute.
I can’t wait to have a bump again if we do get blessed,
This chemical I’ve just had has really knocked my confidence and positivity. Afraid I will go on to have a load more like last time,
Hopefully not and hoping the next one sticks.
Really starting to panic about my age now. Turning 43 in dec so I’m just like please let it happen soon.

mind if it did happen after I turn 43 I would still be over the moon but getting panicky time is running out.

Sugger I really think you’ll have a bump again soon. Hope ovulation comes soon! It’s a little too early to measure fundal height but I do anyway and it’s around 16/17 cms. Does anyone’s midwife measure around 22 weeks? I have a another anatomy scan next week so will be good to check the growth. My dd stayed at about 30th centile so maybe this one will be similar. Mind you she was so chubby when she came out!

Sugger I really think you’ll have a bump again soon. Hope ovulation comes soon! It’s a little too early to measure fundal height but I do anyway and it’s around 16/17 cms. Does anyone’s midwife measure around 22 weeks? I have a another anatomy scan next week so will be good to check the growth. My dd stayed at about 30th centile so maybe this one will be similar. Mind you she was so chubby when she came out!

Thanks for the encouragement love. I think my midwife started fundal height at 25 weeks. It may of been 26.

Mine measured for the first time at 28 weeks Lucy. She said it's unreliable before then :shrug:

@Lucy3 looking good sweetie! X
@Suggerhoney hopefully you will have another bump soon, keep positive x

With my second baby my bump was huge but he was only 7lb8oz. My first was big at 9lb7.5oz and my muscles split, they have never recovered so I think my babies just hang out the front!
I will find a pic of my second....

Screenshot_20220427-140102_Facebook.jpg
So that was near due date, around 38/39 weeks I think. And he wasn't big at all lol!

I'm getting growth scans at the moment but it's more for reassurance apparently than actual concerns over size.

This was 2 weeks ago at 28w6d
Screenshot_20220412-153301_Gallery.jpg
Got another in 2 weeks so will see what he's up to then :)

Oh and I've not been measured, they didn't bother as having the scans.

Me!!! Lol. I work from home and just drink tea and baby shop :haha:
I'm just exhausted and honestly sick of my job #-o I've been considering switching after the baby is born into a new field. I keep looking at baby stuff online as well and can't wait till next month for the baby shower so I can finish getting ready for little man to be here .

I'm just exhausted and honestly sick of my job #-o I've been considering switching after the baby is born into a new field. I keep looking at baby stuff online as well and can't wait till next month for the baby shower so I can finish getting ready for little man to be here .
Oh dear, if you are unhappy then defo think about finding something else, you've got some time to think.
I will be made redundant at the end of June...actually on my due date of 29th! Our nursery is closing. So over my mat leave I will have to find something. It was only a wee part time admin job but its still a bit scary to lose it.
Hope the perfect job comes along for us both! Xx

hello ladies, lovely bumps!
i just had part two of my anomaly scan as last one baby had his face buried towards my back, but all was good and hes now weighting 1lb 7ozs! they told me he dropped from the 50th% to the 40th% but they arent worried yet.. but i know they always get anxious about babys weight. they told me i have to be checked every 2 weeks for blood pressure between my gp and hospital. so back in 4 weeks for another growth scan and gp in 2 weeks for gestation diabetes check/ blood pressure

I also had the growth scans too but they can be way out. Was told my nearly 3 year old was gonna be 10lbs but was only 7lb 6oz.

my biggest baby was 8lb15 and I was absolutely massive with him. My smallest was 5lb 7oz and my bump
Was very small with her.
I was big with my youngest and I really thought he was going to be 9lbs but was only 7lb 3oz.
Hopefully babe won’t be too big love. U look perfect I love big bumps.
And thanks hopefully I will have another bump in the not too far future. The chemicals have already started tho so it’s knocked my positive attitude. but I’m coming up for ovulation again now and starting to feel a bit excited. Hopefully I won’t continue to have chemicals like the last time.

I did start the maca again but it really messed with my ovulation last cycle so I stopped it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->