July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Thanks Mrs T, our dds middle name is Sophia so can’t use it. How are you going with having to pick two names?

Aah I see. Well Madeline is lovely.

Err, it's not going brilliantly well haha, just can't decide on anything we both really like. I'm hoping when he or she arrives we will have more inspiration :haha:

@MrsT116 looking good!!!
This little man moves about a lot too, the head so far is generally staying in the lower half of my abdomen but midwife says there's still lots of room to move about (doesn't feel like it, I feel stretched out!!) She said she could easily turn him at the point but obviously wouldn't. Last week he was oblique and I think he keeps moving between that and transverse now...which is rather uncomfortable. I'm sure they will sort themselves out in a few weeks.

@Lucy3 how did the pram shopping go? Good luck for you scan on Wed, hope you get some good views.
I've been quite fond of the names Marla and Martha.

@babymoma89 hope you get your growth scan soon and also those extra supplements make you feel a lot better.

@star25 hope your appointment goes well today, wonder what you will measure?!! Are you still feeling pressure?

All ok here, still some tensions on and off with the OH, could do without it but it's not been too bad.
I'm proper exhausted. It was DS2's birthday the other day and I haven't recovered. I'd actually just like to spend the remaining 8 weeks (and 2 days lol) lying down :haha:
I feel the same way I'm so exhausted
:shock:

Only 8 weeks to go baby brain! Single digits now, I’m jealous! I find the kids birthdays tiring too. I’m always glad when they’re done. So I ended up going through the shed and got out my old donkey and bee (they’re at least 6 years old!) and gave them a good scrub. I took off all the bits that can be washed and they came out so well! So now I feel like I can’t justify a new pram. Sob.

I feel its gone quite fast! In one way I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over cos I just worry but I'm going to miss watching/feeling him wiggling about.

Sorry you don't have car reason to buy a new pram but I'm sure there will be lots of other new things to buy!!

Lucy my Dd1 is Madeleine Hope so I'm definitely a fan lol
Glad your pushchairs came up nicely! Least they're decent pushchairs so don't feel too bad about not getting a new one, says me who feels the same lol

Babybrain
Thank you for asking but as usual I was confused with dates and it's actually tomorrow at 11!
I will update after, I'm Interested to know her position although the pressure is definitely less now and I feel like I can walk without something in between my legs haha

Star you have excellent taste in names :D you have an Annabelle too? They look so nice together.
I’ll definitely find some new baby things to buy, I really want to bjorn bouncer. Has anyone had that one? Looks so comfy and my babies seem to love a bouncer!

Ahh thank you Lucy, I have Annabelle, middle name paige, so this little one will. Be Evelyn faith, I felt like once I started on the 3 syllables I had to carry on
My son is caleb noah so he's got an easy one to learn to write lol

I made it lol, she is head down at the moment, measured all good and heartbeat good
For some reason she said I'll see you at 31 weeks, so random but there you go, seeing her 17th May after not seeing her since 16 weeks lol

I made it lol, she is head down at the moment, measured all good and heartbeat good
For some reason she said I'll see you at 31 weeks, so random but there you go, seeing her 17th May after not seeing her since 16 weeks lol
That's great, glad all is well and she is head down! :thumbup:
That was a big gap between appointments for you. They should get a bit more frequent for you now hopefully.

:confused:Still no call for my growth scan so I called the office and they said my doctors office hasn't sent them the order yet 8-[ feeling super annoyed today . Also weird tmi but has anyone else experienced contractions after sex this late in pregnancy Hubby is so afraid of hurting me and finally had some alone time this morning and boom I've been getting horrible Braxton hicks throughout the day now I'm afraid he's gonna be like nope until after baby is born :shock: gah I feel frazzled today

Babybrain, they miss out the 24 week one when it's not your first and the 28 week one I had late because of being half term, it felt so long though!

Babymoma, I've had this and can't move sometimes for a few mins, similar to when you turn over or get up to quick
I'm sure it's normal but I know how you feel about worrying about these things
At the moment baby girl feels like she's trying to punch her way out down there

@Lucy3 just popping on to say adorable bump! Cant believe you’re more than halfway already!!

Thanks @Rach87 !

so I had my scan today, the little bean is small which is a bit concerning. The head circumference was 10th percentile and same other femur so hopefully the next one will have more growth. I also asked him to write down the gender and I just peaked and it says baby BOY! I’m shocked! But so happy! Now I need to switch my mind to boy names lol

Ahh congratulations on baby boy Lucy!
When is your next scan?

Thanks Star! I’m seeing my ob on Monday so will talk about the growth, I hope it’s all ok. Because of my autoimmune issues they did say I could have problems with placenta function. But in a happy note I’m going to go baby boy shopping tomorrow!

Congratulations on team blue Lucy, sorry he is measuring small, the scans can be quite out. They were very out with me with my eldest son and dd and my nearly 3 year old, was vey accurate with my youngest tho. He was 7lb 1oz at my last growth scan and he was born 4 days later and was 7lb 3oz. So the scan was spot on.
However with my eldest son they said he was going to be 7 and a half lbs max, he was huge 8lb 15oz.

and with me and DH DD she was weighing 7lb at just 35 weeks and I was induced 5 days later because I had pre eclampsia, even feeling my tummy they said she was going to be over 7lbs even said it was a good job I was having her earlier,
She was only 5lb 7oz.

and again with my nearly 3 year old son at 33 weeks he was measuring 7lbs. I was told he will be Over 9lbs and he was was only 7lb 6oz.
So try not too worry too much love.
My neighbours baby was only on 4th centile and they had her at 35 weeks and she was 4lb 8oz so she was bigger than they thought.

I get loads of growth scans in pregnancy and I love having them. But I always take the weight with a pinch of salt. When they said my son was going to be over 9lbs I was shitting it lol,
U got this love.

@BabyBrain80
I can’t believe how close u are too the end now ure pregnancy seems to of flown. These last weeks will fly, the 3rd tri went so so fast for me,
U will definitely miss the bump and feeling/seeing baby move,

Thanks @Rach87 !

so I had my scan today, the little bean is small which is a bit concerning. The head circumference was 10th percentile and same other femur so hopefully the next one will have more growth. I also asked him to write down the gender and I just peaked and it says baby BOY! I’m shocked! But so happy! Now I need to switch my mind to boy names lol
congratualtions! i think i said boy too early on with the 12 week scan but wasnt sure after. have ye a list of boys names?

Thanks ladies! The names I like at the moment are
Alex (Alexander)
Will (William)
Hamish (wanted to call my ds this but my dh said no!)
Red rose yep I think you did say boy, my initial thought was boy at that scan too! But then I sent the scans through to the experts and they all came back girl so he must be good at hiding his bits lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->