July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

thanks ladies im feeling abit better today. although very tired as i seem to have some tummy issues which kept cramping up but it was giving me braxton hicks and i was stressing out. my eldest son who is autistic had the dentist yesterday and it requires general anesthetics as he wont let them do work otherwise, well the hospital is 1.5 hours away, i had my painful stomach (but i figured id be right next to the maternity hospital if i needed them so i went anyway) they required 2 adults for recovery, and my hubby took the take off for this appt, ds fasted all day only for them to ring us at 3pm (our appt was 3.15) to ask where we were i said parked in the car park, then they proceeded to tell us they had to cancel as they running behind time.. ie they werent gonna stay past 6. i was livid! my son was starving at this point, we had gone so far, they are lucky they were talking to my husband because i wouldnt of been as polite as he was!
thankfully it meant we could feed jamie and i could go home to recover but it was still upsetting.
anyway thats my vent of the day O:):lol:
im feeling very pregnant the last 2 days lol and i still got 10 weeks to go so im nervous.
we also i think decided to call this baby Theodore .. which i feel happy about as i wasnt sure about the other two names we had listed.

star25 i usually pack my bag early because i get admitted alot towards the end. i usually do 2 bags, overnight bag for me, then the labour bag. im abit more relaxed about the labour bag as its not needed much til the end but the over night bag ive packed mine now and just keep it in the car. its got pjs, towel, charger, socks undies etc just stuff id miss if they admitted me suddenly (ive been caught out many times in the past) and we live 1.5 hours away so i need to be prepared.

i hope everyone had a nice mothers day :flower:

Oh that's not good redrose, your poor son, how unfair, hope he's OK

I've been having awful braxron hicks the last few days, seems to be most times in laying down it starts, especially as I'm just falling asleep
Tiredness has kicked I can't sleep again too and my lower back aches

Just under 10 weeks to go and I don't know how I'm going to do it lol

Love the name Redrose!

Redrose that's awful! To leave it so late before letting you know too!

Love the name Theodore.

I officially have 3 shifts left at work next week and that's me off on maternity leave, literally can't wait!!!

Star I'm feeling very similar, can't believe I've still potentially got 9 weeks if baby goes 2 weeks overdue. Don't know how I'm going to do it. But I'm trying to be positive as this is my last pregnancy x

Braxton hicks have been brutal lately can't wait till the 18th for my growth scan and see how big little man is. I feel so much anxiety these days waiting to find out if they will be inducing me early or not. As for hospital bags I usually have it packed around 30 weeks just in case. I feel so huge and uncomfortable right now . Still not sleeping very well and still very tired . I get more blood work done and should know on the 16th if I have to have an iron infusion done. Honestly don't think I'll be able to relax until I get through these next few appointments.

Oh that's not good redrose, your poor son, how unfair, hope he's OK

I've been having awful braxron hicks the last few days, seems to be most times in laying down it starts, especially as I'm just falling asleep
Tiredness has kicked I can't sleep again too and my lower back aches

Just under 10 weeks to go and I don't know how I'm going to do it lol

Love the name Redrose!

my son was ok because my husband turned to him after they broke the news and said well, i guess its time for Mc Donalds (his fave and its only located in the city so its a rare treat) he was delighted and got fed ha.

i know what you mean about the weeks.. it seems so little overall but right now while preggo 10 weeks seems so long away! in 10 weeks time im almost sure im gonna be admitted by then and on observation like last time.. i was admitted from 32 weeks on and off then kept in by 35 weeks.

i find a hot water bottle on my back really takes the edge off the pain. esp if you get into a seat you find supportive and prop up the hot water bottle against the sore bits.. omg heaven!

can i ask you ladies is anyone else having terrible nipple pain? like ive always had issues with cold weather and pregnancy in regards to my nipples , but normally by now its fine until im breastfeeding but wow.. it doesnt even need to be cold now and my right nipple hurts so bad esp if i wear a bra, i had to start using my nipple creams i got for breast feeding.. i dunno if i should mention it to the drs or not.
i also had my gestational diabetes test today, results tuesday eeek

10 weeks, seems so close now! I’m feeling very behind lol.

I sometimes get nipple pain a bit like at the very start of pregnancy. But nothing terrible. Have you got anything like raynards? I know that can cause nipple pain especially in the cold.

All good at my end, had a nice cry to my OB on Monday about how I was feeling in general. She was great and I feel a lot lighter now. Starting to feel baby move a bit more too which is definitely helping. On an unrelated note now I really want the bee 6 lol. It has bigger wheels than it used to and a belly bar. How exciting! I need something small and lightweight so wil investigate it. A bit on the pricey side but I’m justifying it by telling myself I’ll use it everyday. How’s everyone else going with getting everything organised?

10 weeks, seems so close now! I’m feeling very behind lol.

I sometimes get nipple pain a bit like at the very start of pregnancy. But nothing terrible. Have you got anything like raynards? I know that can cause nipple pain especially in the cold.

All good at my end, had a nice cry to my OB on Monday about how I was feeling in general. She was great and I feel a lot lighter now. Starting to feel baby move a bit more too which is definitely helping. On an unrelated note now I really want the bee 6 lol. It has bigger wheels than it used to and a belly bar. How exciting! I need something small and lightweight so wil investigate it. A bit on the pricey side but I’m justifying it by telling myself I’ll use it everyday. How’s everyone else going with getting everything organised?
yes i think thats what it is, the Raynards vasospasm, it just seems so so bad this time and baby isnt even here yet. ive put a soft nipple pad to stop the friction from my bra as i dont think its helping

bee 6 is that a buggy? nice. i tihnk if the buggy is gonna make your job easier with baby its always worth it. i dont drive so i bought a uppababy vista when i got pregnant with number 3 and my son was only 1 years. so i will use that this time but as a single. i have the carrycot all cleaned and put back together ready to go.. it was therapeutic to do it for me,

on a weird topic i was so confused yesterday, for starters i had fasted for my diabetes test, so i woke dizzy and hungry. i went through the whole day until about 3 pm thinking it was a tuesday.. i didnt clock it until my sons care worker came to take him out.. i was like what are you doing here your not back until thursday.... ooohhh oops

then i told the nurse im only 25 weeks.. then im nearly 27 weeks :dohh:
once i finally got food at 1pm i went so tired and exhausted. i wanted my bed so badly, but out of the blue my son decided he wasnt gonna go to sleep until like nearly 3am. i gave up at 1 am and set him up downstairs with this tablet (hes 9 years but autistic so doesnt sleep sometimes) but i couldnt sleep great i kept tossing and turning.. so yesterday was a complete write off for me

Redrose, I don't usually get nipple or any breast changes until baby arrives, hope you're eases soon

The diabetes test really makes us feel weird doesn't it! I hope you have had some rest now, hope you get good results

Lucy, exciting you have made a decision on the pram! I've got the donkey so jsut need to start using the carrycot when she arrives

I haven't really got anything to do, I've got the bag of newborn clothes out, I do need to find my next to me crib out as it's in the cupboard under the stairs and completely buried under god knows what so not looking forward to that Job!

Feeling so so tired and achy today, my back is not good, I dropped all kids off to school/pre school this morning, took 20 mins to struggle to walk to work, phone went to pick up Dd as her tummy hurt, could have cried, had a wee and walked straight back out of work so pick her up, how I got home I don't know!
Needless to say I haven't moved from the sofa since lol

I'm sad and got my hospital bag all prepped and ready. Only thing needs to go in is my toothbrush and maternity notes.
Baby has been super active today, kicks and rolls getting really uncomfortable now.
Next week I have my last shifts at work and cannot wait!!
Just wondering how much weight others have put on? At 33 weeks I've put 30lb on :wacko:

I'm sad and got my hospital bag all prepped and ready. Only thing needs to go in is my toothbrush and maternity notes.
Baby has been super active today, kicks and rolls getting really uncomfortable now.
Next week I have my last shifts at work and cannot wait!!
Just wondering how much weight others have put on? At 33 weeks I've put 30lb on :wacko:

I feel you I'm so miserable right now and can't seem to stop crying. I've put on about 28 lbs and currently 30 weeks. Baby boy is kicking the crap out of my ribs and I can't seem to get comfortable no matter what I do.

ive not put any weight on yet at 27 weeks, but i was over weight before i got pregnant and been eating less/ better since and as a result lost fat but gained baby weight i guess

I don't know about my weight as don't get weighed after the first time and I don't own scales, I think just baby weight though, I walk everywhere otherwise I probably would have with the amount of chocolate I eat lol
I'll have to try and do another bump pic before it's too late as I've only got about 2!

Off out on a date night tonight with hubby. My parents are having the girls over night. I feel so huge all over at the moment :( but it's not going to stop me stuffing my face at the Italian restaurant we're going to :haha:

20220514_164413.jpg

I feel you I'm so miserable right now and can't seem to stop crying. I've put on about 28 lbs and currently 30 weeks. Baby boy is kicking the crap out of my ribs and I can't seem to get comfortable no matter what I do.
Oh no, sorry you're feeling low/hormonal babymoma :hugs:

So as predicted absolutely stuffed my face last night, the food was just amazing. But I suffered afterwards, so uncomfortable. Woke up in the night for a drink of water and as I reached for my glass somehow knocked the whole pint all over me and my pillow. Lovely early morning wake up call :haha:

It's my last week at work this week, and my team are throwing a baby shower today for me and another colleague who's prego. Looking forward to that.

How is everyone's weekend going?

im finding today hard.. my eldest didnt sleep. i went to bed but i was woken by sore back and heartburn alot. im like a walking zombie. bump hurts from spring cleaning yesterday, i wanted to do the same amount today but i dont know if i can handle it.

you ladies look lovely!

27 weeks today, feel like every time i hit a new week its a more of a safety net if baby was suddenly to try and come now. i always feel more relaxed once i hit 30 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->