July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Thanks ladies! The names I like at the moment are
Alex (Alexander)
Will (William)
Hamish (wanted to call my ds this but my dh said no!)
Red rose yep I think you did say boy, my initial thought was boy at that scan too! But then I sent the scans through to the experts and they all came back girl so he must be good at hiding his bits lol.
William was one i liked too but hubby wasnt sure
alexander is a lovely name, my brother is alex or id of considered this name to.
hamish is different but nice

oh yeah im surprised they got your scan wrong, maybe it was early 12 weeks i know its less accurate then but i cant remember the gestation

Thanks ladies! The names I like at the moment are
Alex (Alexander)
Will (William)
Hamish (wanted to call my ds this but my dh said no!)
Red rose yep I think you did say boy, my initial thought was boy at that scan too! But then I sent the scans through to the experts and they all came back girl so he must be good at hiding his bits lol.

We went with Alexander ❤️

Still no call to schedule my growth scan :lol:

Anyone else have the worst heart burn ? I feel like a fire breathing dragon my Throat is actually sore from all the acid reflux and the funny thing is I haven't really eaten anything to really cause it . A muffin gives me heartburn for crying out loud :lol:

29 weeks getting so close

Babymoma, I shouldn't speak too soon but I've hardly had heartburn
My others it was all horrific so I'm sure I will be the same soon!

Babymoma, I shouldn't speak too soon but I've hardly had heartburn
My others it was all horrific so I'm sure I will be the same soon!
I had heartburn with my daughter but I don't recall it being this bad and she had a ton of hair so hopefully this means he will too .

On another note they finally just called me and scheduled my growth scan for the 18th. So anxious to find out exactly how big little man is at this point. If he really is measuring 3 weeks ahead that's gonna put me either last week of June or first week of July

Will you be Induced early or have a c section babymoma if measuring ahead?

According to my growth chart this little one is on 50th centile at the moment
DS was on the 75th and was 8lb15
The girls were on the 38th and 40 something centile and were 8.2 and 8.3 so I think this one wil be in between at 8 something at the moment

Can anyone just not wait for the babies to be here now, all of a sudden I'm like hurry up! I love being pregnant but I just want it to happen lol

I feel the same Star! Except I’m not loving pregnancy this time, I’m ready for the babies to start making their entrances. I’ve got so long to go :coffee:

Will you be Induced early or have a c section babymoma if measuring ahead?

According to my growth chart this little one is on 50th centile at the moment
DS was on the 75th and was 8lb15
The girls were on the 38th and 40 something centile and were 8.2 and 8.3 so I think this one wil be in between at 8 something at the moment

Can anyone just not wait for the babies to be here now, all of a sudden I'm like hurry up! I love being pregnant but I just want it to happen lol

They are talking about inducing me early

I did a little gender reveal for my dd yesterday. I gave her a white box with a red ribbon on it and she opened it and inside was a little baby blue outfit and a rattle. She loved it! And was happy it’s a boy which I was relieved about as she kept saying it’s a girl. Think she’s happy being the only princess lol. What do you all think of the names
Hudson
Harrison
My dh is American so he might like the them
Happy Mother’s Day to all that are celebrating this weekend :kiss:

So sweet Lucy, I love both of those names, probably Hudson is my favourite out the 2

Aww that's so cute! Glad your daughter is happy to have a little brother.
Out of interest, is anyone considering using raspberry leaf tea in pregnancy? Xx

MrsT use it to help bring on labour? I’ve never tried it but curious to hear any experiences.

MrsT use it to help bring on labour? I’ve never tried it but curious to hear any experiences.

I drank it with both previous pregnancies but I'm really not sure if it made any difference. It's not meant to be drunk to bring on labour, more to tone your uterus and make contractions more effective, so in theory a shorter labour.

it doesnt induce labour it just helps so when you do go into labour, the contractions and opening of the cervix it means to be smoother.. i didnt have any the first time, and had a harder birth, had some with the younger two and they were fast births, but no idea if it was the tea or just because baby 1 had erm made a pathway lol

yes ive been like this for some time now lol. but i know my little guy will be induced at 37 weeks (hopefully no sooner) and so now im like ok.. 11 weeks left.. i can do that.. i hope. its the heat that is going to kill me. i got my diabetes test next week as well as high risk clinic.. between my appts and the kids theres like an appt every other day ,.

ive had abit of a meltdown/ emotional break down. we are currently building a bigger house, more bedrooms and a garden etc just basically everything we need right now, earliest it may be done is sept/october. so naturally its stressful with a 4th baby coming and living in a tiny house. ive been trying to declutter and packaway stuff and now theres issues with finding storage so now i dont know if i can even pack up and basically make room for the new addition properly until the house is done abit more. which is frustatraing as i want it done now when i can move about. im already starting to have mobility issues my hip wants to give up alot now. and my belly/ back aches. and the kids keep fighting over everything little thing and refusing to clean up after themselves.. so i just lost it and made them tidy up the play room.. they should do it anyway but i felt guilty for loosing my patience. why do kids only listen when us moms loose our shit lol!
my husband read the room and hoovered the play room and took 2 of them to do the food shop as im not able. but i have been organised decluttered loads of clothes, washed the carry cot parts, ordered (and tested ) the new baby car seat, i even washed all the baby clothes id bought so far, and put them into drawers ready. i also had ordered some bits for my labour bag so just threw them right into the bag for now.
i feel like ive done a few rounds in a boxing ring and could cry at everything.. but hopefully its a passing phase..

yes ive been like this for some time now lol. but i know my little guy will be induced at 37 weeks (hopefully no sooner) and so now im like ok.. 11 weeks left.. i can do that.. i hope. its the heat that is going to kill me. i got my diabetes test next week as well as high risk clinic.. between my appts and the kids theres like an appt every other day ,.

ive had abit of a meltdown/ emotional break down. we are currently building a bigger house, more bedrooms and a garden etc just basically everything we need right now, earliest it may be done is sept/october. so naturally its stressful with a 4th baby coming and living in a tiny house. ive been trying to declutter and packaway stuff and now theres issues with finding storage so now i dont know if i can even pack up and basically make room for the new addition properly until the house is done abit more. which is frustatraing as i want it done now when i can move about. im already starting to have mobility issues my hip wants to give up alot now. and my belly/ back aches. and the kids keep fighting over everything little thing and refusing to clean up after themselves.. so i just lost it and made them tidy up the play room.. they should do it anyway but i felt guilty for loosing my patience. why do kids only listen when us moms loose our shit lol!
my husband read the room and hoovered the play room and took 2 of them to do the food shop as im not able. but i have been organised decluttered loads of clothes, washed the carry cot parts, ordered (and tested ) the new baby car seat, i even washed all the baby clothes id bought so far, and put them into drawers ready. i also had ordered some bits for my labour bag so just threw them right into the bag for now.
i feel like ive done a few rounds in a boxing ring and could cry at everything.. but hopefully its a passing phase..
Hugs this will pass I've had a few meld downs myself especially since I feel so large and useless. We were going to build on to our house but have decided to hold off because of rising costs so I completely understand . I just have to remind myself to take deep breaths and know that no matter what or how everything ends up working out some how . Try and stay positive ❤️

Hope you're OK today Redrose
It's so hard isn't it, I wa sa but like this the ihter day, just felt so stressed with Dh working alot and I've got the 3 little ones on my own alot
He's got a taxi business so he comes home and I'm relieved for some help, then the phone goes and he's out the door again!
The other evening he took them out on their bikes at 6pm and came home with Mcdonalds mcflurrys
I had a nice bath and watched TV and enjoyed some peace, luckily dd2 had a late nap so needed a later night anyway lol
It sounds like you're getting organised though with the baby bits so that's good
I hope the house pregresses soon for you

When does everyone pack their hospital bags?
I'm 30 weeks now so might start finding out my little case as I know it's right at the bottom of a built-in cupboard we've got which is floor to ceiling in baby clothes up to my Eldest daughters old clothes and she's now 6 lol, it's so sooo full
I had a clear out a couple of months again and bagged up loads for charity, I kept out the newborn bits I wanted to so got them, I really should have thought about the suitcase at the same time, tempted to get a new one just so I don't have to empty the cupboard again, although in Oct when we went to ibiza we left it at the airport when it went through security hahaha honestly the things kids make you forget, we were on the plane and I said to Dh can you pass me the little suitcase, he was like, I haven't got it, then I said well I clearly haven't as I had 3 kids sitting with me lol
In the end had to pay £25 to get it back on the way home as it had new clothes in it for dd2 and I couldn't just leave it despite the admin fee!

Anyway sorry that was long, hope everyone is feeling well

My back is playing up, more in one spot to the left rather than all over but I done a lot of walking sat so hopefully when I get up today it is more rested again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->