July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Thank you ladies!

Having lots of regular pains last night but pretty sure it was wind! haha

Wind can be intense! Lol. I’m trying to get my head around being pregnant for another 3 months, well a bit less but still, too long! Here winter has really hit hard to im excited to welcome spring with a new baby so that’s keeping me going

Very true Lucy, it bloody hurts lol

34 weeks today yay, kind of don't want to lose my last few weeks of being pregnant but at the same time can't wait to meet her!!

Looking forward to seeing the Dr's plan tomorrow, just hope she remembers to write it on lol, she did ask the midwife yesterday on the phone to remind her and I trust the midwife, she's so nice, she skipped her lunch yesterday to wait for me after my scan so she could phone the Dr herself, she could have left it to a junior but waited til I got there at 3 bless her, I felt awful though

Today were going to the sand park again because they love it there, I will regret it later as don't really get to sit down with a 2 year old to run after
Tomorrow we've got a jubilee party at my work, I'll be taking the 3 of them so yet again probably something I will regret lol, Sunday I will be staying in to rest looking forward to Dh getting home from Vegas late afternoon, its been a long week!

Wind can be intense! Lol. I’m trying to get my head around being pregnant for another 3 months, well a bit less but still, too long! Here winter has really hit hard to im excited to welcome spring with a new baby so that’s keeping me going
im telling myself 7 weeks i can do 7 weeks .. i think but even that im like oh god please hurry up i cant stand the heat.

so i finished my hospital bags yesterday evening. only thing i need to add is a phone charger and my chart. i have been pretty excited all morning at the idea of new baby in the house.. its only just starting to sink in tbh

Glad your scan went well Star and your little peanut is growing. Good to hear you’ll get a plan put in place, fingers crossed she gets above the 5th!
Hope the supplements will help your iron levels quickly babymoma, happy to hear you had a nurse you listened! So important!
All fine here, feeling bigger and as I reach 28 weeks I’m getting excited to meet this little baby soon enough!
Glad to hear you are doing well !

im telling myself 7 weeks i can do 7 weeks .. i think but even that im like oh god please hurry up i cant stand the heat.

so i finished my hospital bags yesterday evening. only thing i need to add is a phone charger and my chart. i have been pretty excited all morning at the idea of new baby in the house.. its only just starting to sink in tbh

Yes the count down is on ! Will be 33 weeks tomorrow and I'm like we can do this \\:D/[-o< I've been getting loads of Braxton hicks contractions lately I can tell my body is getting ready. We went for a nice walk last night and I can feel little one getting lower.

Has anyone ever used evening primrose oil? I've been doing some research on ways to help your body get ready . Last pregnancy my cervix had a tough time dilating so looking at all natural methods to help that process so I can avoid all the pitocin this time around because that stuff is not fun.

@star25 glad your scan was positive and showed some growth progression. Fingers crossed bubs can stay in there cooking nicely as long as possible. Enjoy the sand park and jubilee party! We are about to go to a fair at the local park, it's really warm here today.
@babymoma89 good news about the liquid iron supplements, hope they help. Glad you got to speak to someone reasonable about your upcoming appointment.

Officially I have 27 days until due date. I'm hoping baby comes before then but not really expecting it, dd2 was 10 days overdue :wacko:
Reeeeally hoping they might consider induction at 40 weeks if baby hasn't put in an appearance by then due to predicted size being on the larger side. But we'll see!

27 days MrsT eek!
The countdown really is on now

We had fun at the sand park, all home and straight in the bath, I hate all the sand in the house lol, they've had an early dinner too so everyones just watching TV letting me rest for a change
Dd2 hasn't napped so will be a nice early night too

Did you have fun at the fair?

Redrose, 7 weeks isn't long either, the heat does get a bit much though when you're walking around in it

Babymoma, I haven't used it before but understand your feelings on the pitocin, was induced with the first 2 and they were longer labour's and more painful than my third who I had within 3 hours of getting to the hospital, was 4-5cm dilated when I got there and it didn't take long to progress, it's why I'm hoping to avoid being induced this time but we will see

It's the worst part of it all but just try and relax.

thanks love. 5dpo today so another 5 days until testing. I don’t feel the urge to test this cycle. Sometimes I do them at 6dpo knowing full well it will be BFN but still do it lol. but not getting that urge this cycle.
I have a feeling we have caught again but nervous about having even more loss. Guess only time will tell. Thank you for replying back love

The waiting really is tedious in ttc @Suggerhoney . Sending all the baby dust for this cycle, fx for your little winter baby!

Awwww thanks love. 5 dpo today so another 5 days until testing.
I always get lines by 10dpo it I am pregnant. Do feel different this cycle. Extra cm and bloated. I look about 3 months pregnant.
Hopefully all good signs.

@MrsT116
All those names are so nice I wouldn’t know which one to choose. There all so lovely.

Gorgeous photos babymoma! Love them

thanks love. 5dpo today so another 5 days until testing. I don’t feel the urge to test this cycle. Sometimes I do them at 6dpo knowing full well it will be BFN but still do it lol. but not getting that urge this cycle.
I have a feeling we have caught again but nervous about having even more loss. Guess only time will tell. Thank you for replying back love

Awwww thanks love. 5 dpo today so another 5 days until testing.
I always get lines by 10dpo it I am pregnant. Do feel different this cycle. Extra cm and bloated. I look about 3 months pregnant.
Hopefully all good signs.
Fingers crossed for you sugger!!!

Babymoma gorgeous pics of your bubba! He does look chunky, adorable!

Morning all

1 more til Dh I'd home, although he's back late tomorrow night so still have tomorrow to go lol
jubilee party today and tomorrow will be staying in

Consultant has put my plan in my notes and I officially have a date to be induced on 30th June! 1 day before 38 weeks
That's if growth stays steady, if it slows down the induction will be earlier, we will see 2 weeks today at the next growth scan
Next appointment is doppler scan next Thurs

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Morning all

1 more til Dh I'd home, although he's back late tomorrow night so still have tomorrow to go lol
jubilee party today and tomorrow will be staying in

Consultant has put my plan in my notes and I officially have a date to be induced on 30th June! 1 day before 38 weeks
That's if growth stays steady, if it slows down the induction will be earlier, we will see 2 weeks today at the next growth scan
Next appointment is doppler scan next Thurs

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Excellent! Great news. That's my due date :) I bet you have your bubs before I have mine :haha:

Ooh course it is mrsT!
Kind of hoping she arrives before needing to be induced but I very much doubt it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->