• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Sorry ure in hospital Red Rose I hope they don’t keep u in too long. I agree it’s so hot on them wards in summer. Hope they let you home soon.

I had awful leg cramps with my sons. I found getting out of bed and stamping my feet helped with the calf cramps. But the worst cramp I had was under the foot oh my gosh that’s a mega Outch.

Thank you for the advice sugger, last night I got through without any, definitely the feet are awful, I had it going up the side of my ankle, not fun at all

Redrose how are you feeling?

Babymoma, how are you? Did appointment go well?

Scan showed baby just under 9lbs . Midwife said I'm 1 cm dilated. They did the sweep and last night I made a cup of witches brew. So far steady contractions since 1 am still not close enough but getting there . Fingers crossed this continues . Got the okay since baby has literally no room left in there.

Ooh I’m on baby watch for you babymoma! Remind me how many weeks you are again? I know I should know this!

Good news babymoma!
Let's hope the contractions Continue to be regular for you

I just got home from scan, measuring
5lb 15oz but they couldn't get the head measurement as she's too far down and face down
Booked in to be induced on Tuesday yay!

So exciting babymoma! You’ve made it to 37 weeks!

Oh wow Star, Tuesday is so close! How are you feeling?

Lucy, I'm relieved to have a date! I don't think she will come naturally before this as my others have never been early so I'm excited for Tuesday, the Dr said they would try breaking the waters first and then the balloon if needed, haven't had thst before, usually have the gel pessary so wonder if It will work
Been having some pains down low in the middle, a bit sharp, this is how early labour was with dd3 but then she didn't arrive for 2 more weeks so I don't think it will happen naturally but it could be a good sign the induction might not take too long, how are you feeling?

Hi ladies I'm still here in hospital! And I now have to stay until baby is born :( they are aiming for 36 weeks they dont think we will make it past that. Also my BP just won't settle down so they may have to do it sooner. I dunno. I'll update when I can.

Good luck with the induction for Tuesday star! I hope it goes well.

And I got my fingers crossed for you baby momma that baby tries to make a move soon!

Ugh so exciting Star! I’ve only had the gel too, hope the balloon works well. Do you have quick labours?

red rose oh that’s so hard being stuck in hospital till baby comes. Did you get most things done at home that you wanted to? Can I ask what your bp has been sitting at?

Ugh so exciting Star! I’ve only had the gel too, hope the balloon works well. Do you have quick labours?

red rose oh that’s so hard being stuck in hospital till baby comes. Did you get most things done at home that you wanted to? Can I ask what your bp has been sitting at?

At its worst it was 160/105 but averages at 150/98.
With meds they manage to get it down to 140/90 so it's borderline the whole time. Plus I've had more protein in my urine then they would like. Plus now blurry vision and on off headaches. So it's essentially pre eclampsia but mild right now until something changes or gets worse

I'm sorry to hear that @RedRose19

@star25 Happy you finally have a date !

Well had intense contractions after my sweep and witches brew and was waiting for them to get to 5 mins apart regularly and boom they stalled. Feeling so defeated at this point. I don't go back to doctors office until Thursday and hoping at this appt they will give me an induction date . Baby has been gaining over a pound a week and the doc said he didn't have much room left in there and I know that's true because I can feel it. Had a little melt down today and bawled my eyes out. Doing every trick in the book to induce myself at this point . Praying for a miracle :confused::hissy:

Redrose, sorry to hear you are having to stay in hospital, hopefully time will go quick for you to get to 36 weeks, unless it needs to be sooner, I hope you stay well though

Babymoma, oh how annoying, just when you think something is happening
I did last night, was having pains on and off, not regular but not what I usually have, now I've had a night's sleep it's stopped
This is how it went with Dd for 2 weeks had pains in the late afternoon /early evening every 10 mins but they didn't get worse as in more painful so knew they weren't going anywhere and by the time I rested they stopped in the morning!
I know I'm going in Tuesday anyway but it would have been nice for it start naturally before then!

I'd like to say I'll Deffo get to 36 weeks but my.bp keeps playing up even with meds. But every day is a victory! I hate this hospital bed.. and on top my hip was hurting so badly last night!

I feel for you Redrose especially as you have 2 more weeks to get to 36! I hope you have bits to do to keep your mind busy and pass the time whilst resting

Good lucky @star25
@RedRose19 so sorry your in hospital hun. I hope you make it to 36 weeks.

@MrsT116 how you feeling now?
I was going to leave 24 hours after the csection but then got really sick. Your a superstar going home so early.

Well what can I say Tannyn has been in having phototherapy treatment. He had 48 hours of it then we went home. Today he was readmitted for more phototherapy. We have been failed so bad by the NHS, he should never of been released from hospital the first time and then more and more things come out they had done wrong. The community midwifes haven't even done a post natal check on me. I had to ask the hospital to do it this morning.

Ooo and FYI do NOT have your tubes cut and tied during a csection, the recovery is honestly 100 times worse then just the csection

Mrs T I can’t remember, were you team yellow? Being home after 24 hours post c/s is so early. Did they want you to go? It’s crazy here, we’re meant to stay 5 nights for a c/s, but I think that’s a bit long. Hope you’re feeling ok

Hope your iron infusion goes well babymoma, mine helped me so much.

so last night I was out for dinner, the restaurant was pretty warm despite it being mid winter here, and when I went to the toilet on the way out my undies were so wet with what looked like water. Not the usual cm, it was the consistency of water. I think it was just sweat which is so gross! For a minute I worried it was a slow leak of my waters but that would continue I think? Anyway, how glamorous is pregnancy!

I was team yellow! I had boy vibes most of the way through the pregnancy but was still shocked at the end when he arrived! My girls were extatic to have a brother.

Yes, going home 24 hours post section is a bit early I think, bur the hospital policy is that as long as baby is ok 24 hours post delivery and you're happy to go, no complications etc then you can go. The pain is getting a bit better each day thankfully.

@hayleight87 sounds like you've had a bit of a crap time in terms of your care, that's not good! I must say the care has been pretty good postnatally here. How is baby doing now?

@RedRose19 I'm sorry you've been admitted. Must be very frustrating for you. What's the visiting like? Are you able to see much of your partner/kids?

@star25 yay fir induction date, is it tomorrow? How are you feeling about it? Fingers crossed all goes well.

@Lucy3 how are things with you?

@babymoma89 not long for you now!! How ru feeling?

Here's a little pic of my cutie Cian just because :cloud9:

20220701_091129.jpg

Aww Mrs T he’s beautiful! I thought you were team yellow, how exciting! Glad you’re feeling better, how’s the early post partum period feeling in general?

Oh my star, it’s go time for you tomorrow! Update us when you can!

so excited for all mamas getting so close :baby:

I’m not sure where I left with my pram talk (lol how boring am I!) but I cancelled my bugaboo bee and changed to a uppababy Cruz. Basically because I had a dream about it! So that was fun to go and play with today. Getting more period type cramps and baby is moving a whole lot more so guess they’re all good signs.

Morning ladies,

MrsT116 Cian is beautiful so so sweet!

So my Dr said induction is most likely starting 2 weeks today. In that day before they induce they will check my cervix to see how favourable it is. Then decide when or how to proceed. But baby has finally turned head down and I can feel my body is deffo getting ready for labour. Constant braxton hicks now. And I've lost some mucous plug already. So baby being head down is making an impact on my body. They said its prob cuz he's baby 4 and matilda came happily at 37 weeks so 36 weeks for this baby is prob fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->