• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

MrsT hope you can sleep before they start you off without too many Interruptions, I've been checking for updates!

Redrose, how are you feeling now?
I felt so sick all afternoon, I think it was getting the bus back from hospital, there was no air, someone sat down next to me with his dog on his lap so I was trying to face the other way, just not used to people sitting next to you on buses lol, there was other spaces as well! Felt like I had no space but felt rude to ask him to stand up so I could move! Had to get off bus and walk straight to school to pick 3 kids up, have no idea how I got that pushchair home yesterday!
They're all in school and pre school again today so I can have the day to myself once they're there

Lucy, hope the iron infusion is helping soon and glad you're feeling more movement!

Star yay for the kids being out of the house today. That’s so funny a man had his dog on his lap on the bus, I’d want to move away too!
I put a deposit on the bugaboo bee today, I always said I wouldn’t get another bugaboo but it was so cute… and got a good deal on it. Now I can’t wait to use it!

Haha of all the places he had to sit next to me!

Ooh exciting about the bugaboo, I love them!

Really is a funny image, I don’t think dogs are allowed on buses here so makes it even more crazy!

I really wanted to steer clear of them but when I saw it with the little belly bar and easier fold I was sold. Can’t believe I’ll be pushing it around soonish!

MrsT hope you can sleep before they start you off without too many Interruptions, I've been checking for updates!

Redrose, how are you feeling now?
I felt so sick all afternoon, I think it was getting the bus back from hospital, there was no air, someone sat down next to me with his dog on his lap so I was trying to face the other way, just not used to people sitting next to you on buses lol, there was other spaces as well! Felt like I had no space but felt rude to ask him to stand up so I could move! Had to get off bus and walk straight to school to pick 3 kids up, have no idea how I got that pushchair home yesterday!
They're all in school and pre school again today so I can have the day to myself once they're there

Lucy, hope the iron infusion is helping soon and glad you're feeling more movement!
im still feeling pretty rough, but bp is still borderline high so stable for now but still 1+ protein so i dont know what they will do on wednesday. every week i assume it could be a week im kept in. i just need to try survive until then. im trying to keep my days easy going but not easy with kids, dramas and family illness

eww about the man and dog, id of moved i dont think its fair for someone to have an animal on thewir lap and assume its ok to have it next to you, esp if your pregnant, feck that. but im a cranky ole bish lol

Well that was a verrrry frustrating night. And nothing happened until hubby went and kicked off a little bit at about 11am. Finally got examined, only to find that actually my cervix wasn't ready for waters to be broken, so I needed the pessary after all. They put that in at 12.30. I'm on the monitor now to make sure baby is OK, then can get up and have a walk about. Hoping it works as well this time as it did last time, fingers crossed xx

Well that was a verrrry frustrating night. And nothing happened until hubby went and kicked off a little bit at about 11am. Finally got examined, only to find that actually my cervix wasn't ready for waters to be broken, so I needed the pessary after all. They put that in at 12.30. I'm on the monitor now to make sure baby is OK, then can get up and have a walk about. Hoping it works as well this time as it did last time, fingers crossed xx
Yay sounds exciting ❤️ Hope it works well for you !

Oh what a wait for you MrsT!

Glad you're on your way now though, excited for you!

Oh man. What a traumatic time.

Pessary started to work yesterday but then I got in the pool and contractions fizzled out.
I was supposed to have an epidural and have my waters broken today. Thank goodness my amazing midwife realised at the last minute that baby actually wasn't head down, and was actually laying transverse! If she'd burst my waters I would have ended up with baby having an umbilical cord prolapse!
So in the end, Cian Michael was born at 4.18pm via emergency c section, 7lb 9oz. He's just amazing.
I'm in a heck of a lot of pain at the moment, took 40 mins to stitch me up afterwards due to bleeding.

20220625_183916.jpg

Pessary started to work yesterday but then I got in the pool and contractions fizzled out.
I was supposed to have an epidural and have my waters broken today. Thank goodness my amazing midwife realised at the last minute that baby actually wasn't head down, and was actually laying transverse! If she'd burst my waters I would have ended up with baby having an umbilical cord prolapse!
So in the end, Cian Michael was born at 4.18pm via emergency c section, 7lb 9oz. He's just amazing.
I'm in a heck of a lot of pain at the moment, took 40 mins to stitch me up afterwards due to bleeding.

View attachment 1109509
wow congratulations on your little man!! im sorry about the stress but wow least she caught it last min!! hes such a cutie

Beautiful pic Mrs T! How scary, so glad the midwife did a palpation before breaking your waters! Hope you feel less pain soon <3

I feel like being pregnant towards the end is like having a present strapped to your body that you aren’t allowed to open yet but you really want to have a little peak… does anyone else feel like that? I think I need another scan to satisfy my need to peak lol

Ahh MrsT congratulations! He's gorgeous, what a time for you but I'm glad he's here safe and you're both well
I hope the pain eases for you soon xx

Lucy, so very true, you deserve another scan hehe!

Sorry I have been quiet I got admitted on the 22nd because the risk of cord prolapse was off the charts.
Still had my section on the 23rd but that was a right fuck up with times and stuff. I've had 1 bad thing after another happen.

Baby Tannyn Thomas was born at 12.53 on the 23rd June 2022. He weighed in at 6lb 13 oz.
I have been so poorly since then and in immense pain we have just got home but tbh I think that was the wrong decision. Oh and to top it off I caught MRSA in there... I could bloody cry right now.

IMG-20220623-WA0074.jpg

View attachment 1109509

Sorry to hear labor didn't go as planned but congratulations on your beautiful baby ❤️

Sorry I have been quiet I got admitted on the 22nd because the risk of cord prolapse was off the charts.
Still had my section on the 23rd but that was a right fuck up with times and stuff. I've had 1 bad thing after another happen.

Baby Tannyn Thomas was born at 12.53 on the 23rd June 2022. He weighed in at 6lb 13 oz.
I have been so poorly since then and in immense pain we have just got home but tbh I think that was the wrong decision. Oh and to top it off I caught MRSA in there... I could bloody cry right now.

View attachment 1109512
Awww congratulations ❤️❤️

Hayleigh, beautiful photo! Congratulations, really hoping you recover soon, you're both making me so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->