• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Aww beautiful pic Hayleigh! That must be so hard being sick on top of recovering from a c/s. Sending you lots of strength <3

Hi tdog, very sorry for your recent loss, stay strong zx

not much to report here, had a fairly ok weekend no illness or unwellness so hopefully means my appt wednesday will go ok

Todays my first day home on leave , didn't sleep a wink thanks to baby boy beating me up :roll: absolutely exhausted going in for another iron infusion today. Spoke with doctors office because growth scan office still hasn't got me in yet hoping they call today. They wanted it done before my appt on Thursday. Doctor is going to try and do a membrane sweep on me fingers crossed that I can get in for my scan so we can confirm his size and if necessary get the induction set.

Oh @hayleight87 sounds pretty awful! I got home last night too which I very much think was the wrong decision on my part, only 24 hours post surgery. In so much pain, and can only take paracetamol and ibuprofen because I'm breast feeding.
Baby's weight in my original post was wrong, he was actually 7lb 13.5oz. We are all besotted with him. Just waiting for first midwife visit at home now x

Oh @hayleight87 sounds pretty awful! I got home last night too which I very much think was the wrong decision on my part, only 24 hours post surgery. In so much pain, and can only take paracetamol and ibuprofen because I'm breast feeding.
Baby's weight in my original post was wrong, he was actually 7lb 13.5oz. We are all besotted with him. Just waiting for first midwife visit at home now x
Hoping you have a fast recovery ❤️

Babymoma, hope the sweep goes well and you can get a date for induction, this waiting isn't fun!

Redrose, glad you had a weekend free from feeling unwell! When is your next appointment?

MrsT hope you feel better soon, not surprised you're all besotted with him, he's gorgeous!

Hope you're both well too hayleigh!

Nothing going on here, tired, usual pains going nowhere lol
Midwife meant to be talking to Dr tomorrow so don't know if I will actually hear anything, if not will be growth scan Friday on 38 weeks

Mrs T I can’t remember, were you team yellow? Being home after 24 hours post c/s is so early. Did they want you to go? It’s crazy here, we’re meant to stay 5 nights for a c/s, but I think that’s a bit long. Hope you’re feeling ok

Hope your iron infusion goes well babymoma, mine helped me so much.

so last night I was out for dinner, the restaurant was pretty warm despite it being mid winter here, and when I went to the toilet on the way out my undies were so wet with what looked like water. Not the usual cm, it was the consistency of water. I think it was just sweat which is so gross! For a minute I worried it was a slow leak of my waters but that would continue I think? Anyway, how glamorous is pregnancy!

Babymoma, hope the sweep goes well and you can get a date for induction, this waiting isn't fun!

Redrose, glad you had a weekend free from feeling unwell! When is your next appointment?

MrsT hope you feel better soon, not surprised you're all besotted with him, he's gorgeous!

Hope you're both well too hayleigh!

Nothing going on here, tired, usual pains going nowhere lol
Midwife meant to be talking to Dr tomorrow so don't know if I will actually hear anything, if not will be growth scan Friday on 38 weeks
My next appt is Wednesday, I got a weekly clinic and growth scan now.. and they will make a decision based in how the growth scan goes weekly.
I hope your growth scan goes well on Friday

Mrs T I can’t remember, were you team yellow? Being home after 24 hours post c/s is so early. Did they want you to go? It’s crazy here, we’re meant to stay 5 nights for a c/s, but I think that’s a bit long. Hope you’re feeling ok

Hope your iron infusion goes well babymoma, mine helped me so much.

so last night I was out for dinner, the restaurant was pretty warm despite it being mid winter here, and when I went to the toilet on the way out my undies were so wet with what looked like water. Not the usual cm, it was the consistency of water. I think it was just sweat which is so gross! For a minute I worried it was a slow leak of my waters but that would continue I think? Anyway, how glamorous is pregnancy!

yes the not so glamorous part #-o Had that happen multiple times and started wearing liners .

Still no call back from growth scan place starting to get super frustrated. I have a feeling I'm gonna have this little man before they get me in ... been having period like pain and super antsy . I'll be shocked if I got in Thursday and haven't dilated any .. because something is definitely happening down there

Hope all goes well tomorrow Redrose

Babymoma, definitely sounds like something is happening for you, let's hope they get your scan sorted!

I'm uncomfortable today, not like anything is happening way, just the big movements and pressure in bottom making it hard to move and walk around, I haven't heard from midwife so if she did speak to Dr today they must have decided not to induce so it's growth scan Friday

Hope all goes well tomorrow Redrose

Babymoma, definitely sounds like something is happening for you, let's hope they get your scan sorted!

I'm uncomfortable today, not like anything is happening way, just the big movements and pressure in bottom making it hard to move and walk around, I haven't heard from midwife so if she did speak to Dr today they must have decided not to induce so it's growth scan Friday

Finally got a call from growth scan place going in tomorrow , have my doc check first then straight over there for my scan. Had a rough night last night with back pain and contractions until they fizzled out. ](*,)

Redrose, how did scan go today?

Babymoma, great news, least tomorrow you will know more, hope scan goes well and you can rest tonight

Nothing going on here apart from the feeling her head is going to pop out lol, look forward to Fridays scan, just wish it was tomorrow like it usually is on a Thurs but they had limited appointments and I always need the morning so can vet get back for school run

So.. I was admitted again due to blood pressure and protein it seemed to settle but I'll see in the morning. Scan went OK he is transverse so scan was hard to grt the info but looks like he's growing that's the main thing. I hate being admitted it's too hot!

Sorry to hear you were admitted Redrose, let's hope it all stays settled down nothing like being in your own bed

Hope the new babies are all well hayleigh and MrsT?

Good luck today babymoma, how was last night?

I woke up at 4am with excruciating cramp in my left leg again, it's always the left, how I didn't scream out loud I don't know, well I do, I shoved the duvet in my mouth lol, nothing helped, it went up the back of my calf to my thigh, even the back of my knee was cramping
It always happens if I'm half asleep I wake up a little bit and stretch my legs out but cos I'm half asleep I can't stop myself from doing it!
Ended up with half my leg hanging out the bed literally not being able to move it and it took a while to ease, now it hurts up high by my hip
Definitely ready for this baby to make her arrival now and hope tomorrow they give an Induction date although if she's gown again I have a feeling they won't

Sorry you’re back in hospital red rose. How are you feeling? Hope you managed to get some sleep. I agree, maternity wards are too hot for me!

ugh Star leg cramps are awful. I’ve only had one and I called my dh as I thought something terrible was wrong it was so intense! He used one of those massage balls which got rid of it pretty quickly. Hope your baby girl makes her entrance soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->