July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Aww I’m so sorry red rose. Have they given you a timeline or weight goals? Must be hard being back in hospital. He’s a little cutie.

thank you ladies for sticking around to cheer me on, feel like I’m lagging behind so much! Ob appt tomorrow and on a funny note my dh said I’m snoring really loudly. I’ve never snored before! I’ve actually noticed and it’s woken me up before lol. Has anyone had that?

hope you’re doing well @Rach87 <3

Aww I’m so sorry red rose. Have they given you a timeline or weight goals? Must be hard being back in hospital. He’s a little cutie.

thank you ladies for sticking around to cheer me on, feel like I’m lagging behind so much! Ob appt tomorrow and on a funny note my dh said I’m snoring really loudly. I’ve never snored before! I’ve actually noticed and it’s woken me up before lol. Has anyone had that?

Not long for you now hon it will soon come around.

Had an OB appt l yesterday and I think I got myself into a panic as I hadn’t felt movement in a while so of course my BP was raised I think from stress (145/90) so she did a quick scan and sent me up for motoring. All fine and blood pressure went down ton134/85 so that’s ok and got bloods taken. I am seeing stars on and off so guess I’ll just see how it all goes. This happened with my DS so I feel like it’s something to do with boy babies! Look how white my tummy is lol. Sorry if it blinded anyone!

BEB4926F-4C49-46F0-B7F1-ABC10B3CBD5E.jpeg

we got home wednesday night, theo has piled on the weight and is now breastfeeding so well, i had to get him weighed friday , just two days after we got out, i was so nervous as i wasnt topping him up, just feeding on demand. and boom 100g weight gain in just 2 days! my boobs are working :happydance::lol:
i just hope he continues to pile the wait on. ladies i know im gonna sound like a complete weirdo right now, but ive only given birth 2 weeks ago and i feel so broody wth?? i dont even want anymore kids! and yet my body is like i want to do it all again :shrug:[-( im guessing its a hormone thing maybe?
im gonna be running to my dr for the pill which ive never in my life ever taken but i need something to stop my body doing things i regret :lol:

lucy i hope everything is ok

Red rose I remember feeling like that after my first was born. I even didn’t want to stop bleeding as it meant it was all over if there makes sense? Then I remember saying I wanted 5 kids! I think it’s for sure a hormonal thing, it’s all the love hormones! I’m so glad little Theo is putting on weight, great job!

all well here, I feel like I’m bonding a bit with the baby, which I’ve been struggling with. 3 weeks tomorrow till c/s date, if I make it to that! Would love to hear all the newborn news

@RedRose19
That exactly how I felt really broody hence why we have been ttc again. I thought it was a hormone think but it never went away.
Sometimes it can be hormonal tho.
So glad he’s is gaining so well. Booby monster hehehe.

@Lucy3

hope ure ok

Im getting period pains tonight, and I have that insane irritability I get with af. Wonder what’s going on in there, I hope nothing as I haven’t even got a bassinet or car seat yet! Did anyone have like constant period burning feeling and it be nothing? Might just be my uterus stretching

Me!! I was even waking myself up snoring! It's now stopped thankfully :haha:

Sorry theo had to go back in redrose, I'm just catching up on the thread. Great you're now home and he's feeding well.

Lucy, hmmm, have the pains continued/worsened? I assume movements ok today? Keep us posted

we got home wednesday night, theo has piled on the weight and is now breastfeeding so well, i had to get him weighed friday , just two days after we got out, i was so nervous as i wasnt topping him up, just feeding on demand. and boom 100g weight gain in just 2 days! my boobs are working :happydance::lol:
i just hope he continues to pile the wait on. ladies i know im gonna sound like a complete weirdo right now, but ive only given birth 2 weeks ago and i feel so broody wth?? i dont even want anymore kids! and yet my body is like i want to do it all again :shrug:[-( im guessing its a hormone thing maybe?
im gonna be running to my dr for the pill which ive never in my life ever taken but i need something to stop my body doing things i regret :lol:

lucy i hope everything is ok

I feel like this too! I keep saying (half joking) to hubby we should have another so Cian has a sibling a bit closer in age (daughters are almost 10 and 7). He's booked in already with the GP to start the ball rolling (pun intended :haha:) to get the snip. We've both said though if money wasn't an issue we'd definitely try for 1 more. Shame it is, so Cian will be our last x
Pic attached to update, he's changed so much in 5 weeks

Mrs T I can’t see your pic, would love to see baby Cian. I bet I feel similar in wanting another so this one has a sibling close in age like my others do but I know there’s no way my dh will say yes to that! Glad you’re doing well, can’t believe it’s been 5 weeks already!
Period pains stopped, must have been just the end of the day aches. Then I was what felt like a million times going to the loo last night. I also keep waking up sleeping on my back which stresses me!

Hope all the new babies and mamas are doing well?
I had my weekly OB appt and went for monitoring afterwards again. But at least now I know it’s going to be a weekly thing so I can factor it in. Bump is measuring 38 weeks but she doesn’t think the baby is big so must be the position. Nothing else to report other than I was up at least 6 times to pee last night! I didn’t have this with my others and it’s driving me nuts!
Hope everyone is doing ok. I hope you abs baby have been discharged now red rose?

Hope all the new babies and mamas are doing well?
I had my weekly OB appt and went for monitoring afterwards again. But at least now I know it’s going to be a weekly thing so I can factor it in. Bump is measuring 38 weeks but she doesn’t think the baby is big so must be the position. Nothing else to report other than I was up at least 6 times to pee last night! I didn’t have this with my others and it’s driving me nuts!
Hope everyone is doing ok. I hope you abs baby have been discharged now red rose?
i hope baby makes a show soon, ive noticed most of the august babies are coming before their due dates maybe due to the heat, but fingers crossed he makes a move soon.

me and theo were released last week but needing to be weighed often, so far only breast feeding and hes packing on the pounds which i love

Red rose that’s great you’re home! Nothing better than seeing them pack on the weight. I don’t think I’ll go before 39 weeks when I’m booked in, he seems pretty comfy in there!

So glad ure home again @RedRose. Can’t believe some of these babies are already 5 weeks that’s crazy how fast that has gone. Mind you I’ve had a lot going one the last few weeks.

@Lucy3

ure so so close now love. So excited to see pics.

Did any of you ladies have covid while ttc.
I’m only asking because I had it last month during the 2ww. My AF showed 4 days early while I had covid.
And I’m now cd19 and I haven’t ovulated. I’m normally a early ovulater like day 12 day 13. The latest I’ve ever ovulated was cd19 but that was down to the maca I was taking.

but now I’m day 19 and nothing. I had loads of ewcm but opks so negative.
I’m not gonna lie it’s really concerning me as I’m a much older lady ttc.

I did read covid can mess with cycles but for how long? My cycles are normally about 30 days max.

sorry to burden u with this but I do remember a few ladies having covid while they were ttc.
So thought I would ask. hope you all don’t mind.

Post as much baby spam as u can ladies I love seeing photos of all of them.

Sorry been Mia!

Trying to cope with 4 kids on no sleep in the summer holidays lol

Sugger I only had covid when I was pregnant, how are your cycles now?

Lucy? How are you? Look forward to hearing your update of baby's arrival!

I definitely had that broody feeling with all of mine as soon as they were born, I think it's hormonal and we miss being pregnant and the excitement of it all

We haven't definitely said no to anymore, although I didn't have that feeling this time around haha
Im not sure we would actually try with one of our frozen embryos or just not prevent and see if we get another natural surprise!
I'm not sure how I feel about it all really but I'm 39 so don't have too long!

How is everyone else?

Evelyn is starting to sleep and better now, sometimes we get 4 hours in a row then a feed then another 2/3 hours
Shes definitely settling better which is helping alot

Sorry been Mia!

Trying to cope with 4 kids on no sleep in the summer holidays lol

Sugger I only had covid when I was pregnant, how are your cycles now?

Lucy? How are you? Look forward to hearing your update of baby's arrival!

I definitely had that broody feeling with all of mine as soon as they were born, I think it's hormonal and we miss being pregnant and the excitement of it all

We haven't definitely said no to anymore, although I didn't have that feeling this time around haha
Im not sure we would actually try with one of our frozen embryos or just not prevent and see if we get another natural surprise!
I'm not sure how I feel about it all really but I'm 39 so don't have too long!

How is everyone else?

Evelyn is starting to sleep and better now, sometimes we get 4 hours in a row then a feed then another 2/3 hours
Shes definitely settling better which is helping alot

Hi love I finally got my peak on cd20 and ovulated on cd21 so really really late for me.
I’m cd26 now and only 6dpo it feels so weird because normally by cd26 I would know if I was pregnant or not. But here I am still waiting to test lol.

It’s mega hot here again I hope all u ladies are ok

We had health visitor out yesterday. Cian is 7 weeks today. He's not really smiling yet or cooing, and the HV got me really worried about it with what she was saying. She's going to ring me in 2 weeks to see if there's any progress. How old were your babies when they smiled at you and did things like smiling when you walk into the room? I'm struggling to remember with the girls as it was so long ago xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->