July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Uh girls I initiated it this morning and went for a wee after to find red/pink on the loo roll :( never had that before ever!

Uh girls I initiated it this morning and went for a wee after to find red/pink on the loo roll :( never had that before ever!
I had this on Sunday that's why I had the scan but eveything was fine x

I've had this happen before and had to go to the ER for an emergency scan. Everything turned out okay! I hope you're doing all right.

Thank you both, I only had it once and nothing else since. No pain or anything or sense of a problem, so I think we're good :)

Totally normal. Your cervix is very vascular during pregnancy so it’s more likely to be aggravated doing the deed - obviously just keep an eye out for more spotting, cramping etc.

scan pic is lovely and so clear - guessing girl @Danizzychar :)

I’ve got my rescan tomorrow. I’m so nervous but what is meant to happen will happen.

Nice little baby in there! Measuring 6+1 so suggestive of late ovulation :) saw its heartbeat and everything.

they wasn’t to rescan me in 2 weeks as she said she can see something that is of unknown significance with regards to why I was spotting last week. But I’m not panicking yet as it wasn't much like just very faint light pink on wiping well over a week ago. She said not to worry but they won’t discharge me just yet, so have another ultrasound Booked on the 4th.

6FCAA38E-EEEA-40A1-9599-36C651724D75.jpeg 32BB92DA-9DE2-4339-82CD-17C160105D1E.jpeg

Yesterday I started having a dull ache right in my right ovary area and it just never went away. And if stand up quick or move around a lot I get a quick sharp pain. Figured it was just ligament pain but it being so localized on one side made me worry a bit so I went in to ER tonight. They did an ultrasound but it was a small portable machine and my bladder was empty so they couldn't see anything. So I have to go back in the morning when radiology opens to get a proper scan with the bigger machine. HCG was 70,000 though so that's good.

Last edited:
Well all was fine with baby, heartbeat flickering away and measuring 6w6d (so that makes my due date Aug 8th). However they found out that I have both cysts and fibroids and the doctor told me to expect I may have more pain in this pregnancy than my last. They also realized I have O negative blood, although my file said I had O positive!

@CharlieKeys such a lovely little picture! That'll soon come around on the 4th Jan too, exciting!
@Tonka106 yay baby's doing good! Have you been told about the cysts & fibroids before or is this the first you've heard of it?

I can't believe it girls but I've made it to the 12 week mark. Scan is tomorrow & I still have this horrible feeling in the back of my mind that something has gone wrong :( I'm probably just being really silly cos we planned this (and usually if I want something it doesn't happen!) and I have such a gut feeling it's a boy. I guess tomorrow will tell.

@Emsabub no, I had no idea about either! Hopefully won't cause me too much trouble. Hope your scan goes great!!

Hope it’s ok for me to join! Just got my official test day bfp after our frozen embryo transfer and I’m due 27th August. I’ve been testing since Tuesday but still can’t believe it! <3

I can't belive I hit the second trimester this week just how??? * but Christmas is cancelled for us as both my dd and ds have been in classrooms with someone who has tested positive so they have to isolate for 10 days :(

I can't belive I hit the second trimester this week just how??? * but Christmas is cancelled for us as both my dd and ds have been in classrooms with someone who has tested positive so they have to isolate for 10 days :(
Yay for second trimester but so sorry that your dd and ds have to self isolate over Christmas :(

@CharlieKeys Lovely scan!
@Tonka106 Glad your scan went well too!
@kittiecat Welcome and congrats! I've got you added to the page 1 EDD list!
@Emsabub How did the scan go?
@Danizzychar Time flies!! We've kinda adopted the opinion that this Christmas will be what it has to be... but for us, that means we get to drag it out until January 11, which actually makes me really happy! Maybe you can celebrate after the quarantine period and just leave up all your decorations for an extra week (or 2 or 3, or maybe just until these babies come along?!? :xmas13:). I love Christmas :xmas12:

I have my NT scan on Wednesday---just two more days! At my first midwife appointment last week, the midwife couldn't find the heartbeat on the Doppler, so we did a quick mini scan to make sure we could find it, and baby looked so small. She thought it looked OK for my gestation, but didn't take measurements since I have the one on Wednesday. So I'm a bit nervous for the NT scan. For some reason, I feel like my scans with my son were showing him bigger and more developed at this point.

Also, I may not qualify to deliver at this birth center. I'm not a fan of hospitals, given the horror stories I've heard about unnecessary interventions (plus my sister-in-law was just forced to be induced at 40+5 due to baby size concerns, and her daughter was a whopping 7lbs 6oz---absolutely no need to induce!), so I opted for a birth center this time around. But they're really digging into my blood clotting ability, since I have an inherited protein C deficiency. I have to meet with a hematologist on Wednesday as well to make sure I'm not supposed to be on blood thinners. If it's recommended, I can't deliver with the midwives. I'm going to be super upset if that's the case...

@CharlieKeys Lovely scan!
@Tonka106 Glad your scan went well too!
@kittiecat Welcome and congrats! I've got you added to the page 1 EDD list!
@Emsabub How did the scan go?
@Danizzychar Time flies!! We've kinda adopted the opinion that this Christmas will be what it has to be... but for us, that means we get to drag it out until January 11, which actually makes me really happy! Maybe you can celebrate after the quarantine period and just leave up all your decorations for an extra week (or 2 or 3, or maybe just until these babies come along?!? :xmas13:). I love Christmas :xmas12:

I have my NT scan on Wednesday---just two more days! At my first midwife appointment last week, the midwife couldn't find the heartbeat on the Doppler, so we did a quick mini scan to make sure we could find it, and baby looked so small. She thought it looked OK for my gestation, but didn't take measurements since I have the one on Wednesday. So I'm a bit nervous for the NT scan. For some reason, I feel like my scans with my son were showing him bigger and more developed at this point.

Also, I may not qualify to deliver at this birth center. I'm not a fan of hospitals, given the horror stories I've heard about unnecessary interventions (plus my sister-in-law was just forced to be induced at 40+5 due to baby size concerns, and her daughter was a whopping 7lbs 6oz---absolutely no need to induce!), so I opted for a birth center this time around. But they're really digging into my blood clotting ability, since I have an inherited protein C deficiency. I have to meet with a hematologist on Wednesday as well to make sure I'm not supposed to be on blood thinners. If it's recommended, I can't deliver with the midwives. I'm going to be super upset if that's the case...
Hope they allow you to deliver with the birth centre :hugs:. Best of luck for your NT scan

I thought I watched this thread but it’s not been giving me notifications so I’m really far behind.

To ladies that have had scans they look beautiful- can’t wait to get to that point myself.

Hello to all the new ladies we can’t have many if any more to join that would fall in august.

AFM I had beta hcg today (get results tomorrow) then repeat bloods Wednesday (results Thursday to check they double) after my MMC things like this make me feel really nervous. I have midwife just before new year but as I’ve been told it’s over the phone so won’t have bloods I’m going to ring the doctors tomorrow and see if they can add iron check to my bloods on Wednesday as I’m 99% sure they are low - I suffered with low iron with both my girls. I thought the tiredness was work and even now I’m on my third day off I still feel really tired. I ended up having to have a nap this afternoon and just feel generally crap.

@Impatient27 hope you're able to get your wish and use the birthing center.

@MadamRose I also suffer from anemia normally as well as pregnant. I usually end up having to have an iron supplement through the IV when giving birth. Hopefully iron supplements will help me this time around. Good luck with your blood test results, I hope everything turns out okay.

AFM: I won't be able to get my first ultrasound until I'm a little over 16 weeks. The place I'm going to has a long waiting list. That's probably around the time where I'm going to have to start the weekly progesterone injections. I need them in order to successfully go to full term. They don't know why I have premature babies but it worked for my son. It probably would have worked for my second pregnancy with DD2 but I ended up rupturing so I had to be induced at 34 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->