• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

@MadamRose - my levels were really high at 5 weeks at over 13000 and they told me to prepare for multiples ... it was just one baby in there. So it could be either way :laugh2:
How far into your 5th week I feel like at the 150% rise mine could easily be that during my 5th week. Reassured to know it’s just one. I know in a week and a day!

I was 5+2 - they didn’t bother repeating as she said my levels were good enough not too.

I only saw one in there at 6+1 unless one was hiding :shrug:at

Hello ladies! I hope all of you are doing great and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

I just got this on a cb digi today at 5w1d. Didn’t get a 3+ with my son till 5w4d! Over the moon as had been feeling some anxiety lately <3

7747C760-ADBF-495B-A1F1-415D7105E4CD.jpeg

Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas!

I just got this on a cb digi today at 5w1d. Didn’t get a 3+ with my son till 5w4d! Over the moon as had been feeling some anxiety lately <3

View attachment 1092460

Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas!
Aww congrats! I’m feeling quite anxious this time round I probably was last time round as well. I just keep thinking what if! Hopefully get to 6 weeks then 8 weeks il get a nhs scan hopefully but if not I plan to pay for a private one.

Merry Christmas eveyone a very quiet one for us due to isolation :( but I am now in my second trimester just how did that happen.. Also oh best friend announced there bfp yesterday at 14 weeks there exactly 1 weeks a head of us we can't believe it.. They have had a run on molar and misscarrges soo we're over the moon... That's 3 out of his friends group expecting there first baby one due April and 2 June it's all so exciting x

Hi Ladies!​

Can I join you? Based on my probable ovulation, I think I’m 5+2 and due August 27th. If my baby is anything like me though, it’ll be a September birth. This is mine and DH’s first baby. We found out three days after we were married. :oops:

So far I’ve just been super tired and constipated. Can’t really complain though. My first scan is Jan 8th!​

Hi Ladies!​

Can I join you? Based on my probable ovulation, I think I’m 5+2 and due August 27th. If my baby is anything like me though, it’ll be a September birth. This is mine and DH’s first baby. We found out three days after we were married. :oops:

So far I’ve just been super tired and constipated. Can’t really complain though. My first scan is Jan 8th!​
Congratulations! Same due date as me :)

Hi Ladies!​

Close to my birthday! My edd is 2.09 but il be induced around 15th I think due to complications so they won’t let me really go behind 37/38 weeks

Hey ladies, can I join?
Had a BFP about ten days ago after being a week late. It was a total shock and we are still letting it sink in. EDD 18/08/21.
Praying this one sticks.

Hi Ladies!​

Hey ladies, can I join?
Had a BFP about ten days ago after being a week late. It was a total shock and we are still letting it sink in. EDD 18/08/21.
Praying this one sticks.
Welcome to the group ladies! Congratulations as well!

Hi new ladies! :hi:

Also @Impatient27 if you wouldn't mind could you change my due date to 1st July please? It's annoying me I'm further than I thought :haha:

@Emsabub of course! It's updated.

Same goes to anyone else---if your EDD changes or you want me to edit your info on the first post, just tag me and let me know what you want changed! I'm trying to keep track, but there's every possibility that I've made a mistake somewhere!

Does anyone have bump photos to share yet? Mine is finally sticking around all the time rather than disappearing every morning! (although I apparently have a retroverted uterus, so my "bump" is basically all of my organs rather than my uterus/baby... oh well!)

Hey, hope you doing mind me joining. I got my bfp on 24/12 expecting number 3! Due end of August/Sept? (31st Aug-2nd sept) I didn't see a September group, I hope it's ok to join here. Congratulations to everyone for their bfp's xx

Last edited:
Hey, hope you doing mind me joining. I got my bfp on 24/12 expecting number 3! Due end of August/Sept? (31st Aug-2nd sept) I didn't see a September group, I hope it's ok to join here. Congratulations to everyone for their bfp's xx
Congratulations! <3

@Emsabub of course! It's updated.

Same goes to anyone else---if your EDD changes or you want me to edit your info on the first post, just tag me and let me know what you want changed! I'm trying to keep track, but there's every possibility that I've made a mistake somewhere!

Does anyone have bump photos to share yet? Mine is finally sticking around all the time rather than disappearing every morning! (although I apparently have a retroverted uterus, so my "bump" is basically all of my organs rather than my uterus/baby... oh well!)
No bump yet as obviously so early but got a whole lot of bloat going on! (Please ignore the full bin :lol:)

2FC13956-2C3B-4C78-A38A-4B77B2D40AF6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"