July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Hope your all well ladies congratulations to all the new bfps... Got my 12 week scan soon the nerves are horrible just hope bean is OK x
Fingers crossed all is okay with the scan!

I’ve already booked an early 6 week scan and will book and early 9 week scan too if I feel the need!

Hey girls, hi to the new people too!

Working tonight and tomorrow night :( booo!

But only 9 days to go til 12 week scan!

I tested today and it seems my BFP has turned into a bfn :/ gonna test again in the morning, it’s 3:48pm here and I tested around noon after having Eggs, toast and a cup of coffee.

We told DH's family today! We had planned to wait a bit more but we all got together for lunch today without any of the kids and that's so rare, we had to take the opportunity to tell everyone at once! :)

Hi ladies, I am cautiously posting in here as I only got my BFP today and I am definitely still in shock.
When we were trying for DD it took over 4 years to fall pregnant and I thought it would take a while this time but it was our official second month of ttcing ( it was meant to be october we started but hubby was on lockdown at work).
From what I worked out my EDD is 28th August.
I dont if it pregnancy related or the shock but I really can't sleep, I think also I went to bed early and always wake up in the middle of the night. It could be either or all.20201212_173420.jpg

@Trying4BbyBoy im not convinced I’d get a midday BFP right now without a 4 hour hold. I’m only getting line on IC with a long home or a FRER with a little less of a hold

Okay “morning” sickness help! I never had full sickness with either of my others DD1 I had none at all DD2 I felt sick but was never sick. This one I’m only very early but I’m feeling sick after every meal and most of the time having to at least go to the bathroom as I feel I’m definitely going to be sick even if I’m not every time.

I had my ultrasound Friday, and there was just an empty sac. Sonographer said maybe my dates are out and that there’s lovely healthy uterine tissue around it.

Nurse then told me afterwards to prepare for the worst and that it might be a missed miscarriage or an ectopic. Sent me for my betaHCG and said she’d call me later.

needless to say I went back to work upset, the consultant asked me about my cycles and I ovulate normally around day 21 and have a 33-35 day cycle. He then went to check my scan and said that the shape of the sac is perfect, it’s in healthy tissue, that there’s no ectopic so doesn’t know why she said that. His personal opinion is that I’m earlier than the dates from my LMP due to my late ovulation etc.

so my hcg levels came back at 13865 and they decided they didn’t want me to have a repeat draw (which I don’t get why?) and just get a repeat scan on Friday. So now I’m left in limbo and don’t have much hope,

I woke up today and my bloats gone and my boobs aren’t as sore so I don’t know what to think anymore. :sad2:

Although I pee multiple times during the night, this morning’s test was negative. Waiting for AF. Thank you ladies and lots of sticky dust to the rest of you xx

Okay “morning” sickness help! I never had full sickness with either of my others DD1 I had none at all DD2 I felt sick but was never sick. This one I’m only very early but I’m feeling sick after every meal and most of the time having to at least go to the bathroom as I feel I’m definitely going to be sick even if I’m not every time.

Update for me I tested again about a half hour ago and got a nice darker line xx Thanks for all of the encouraging words ladies, I’m going to book a appointment for a scan n the morning

Have you tried ginger ale? Maybe you can get anti nausea medicine for the queasiness. I’ve been feeling nauseous after eating. I also noticed my areoles are darker and I think I see my pregnancy line coming on my stomach.

@cinnamum so glad you got to see the heartbeat. How many weeks are you?

@Trying4BbyBoy I can’t stand ginger so sure that would make my sickness worse I’ve got some travel sickness bands coming to see do they help as I’ve heard people swear by them.

Also super lines I did think it would be to do with strength/concentration of hcg. If you are worried maybe book a scan for around 6 weeks, should definitely see a heart beat by then. Based on conception I should be 6 weeks and 4 days when I have mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->