July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Ah @Danizzychar yours is the day after! I can't believe it's come around so quickly - and I've known since 3w 2d, it's mental!
@Tonka106 that's lovely you've told everyone! That must've been a wonderful surprise, especially after this year.
@Trixiebell congratulations & hi! So exciting :happydance:
@MadamRose I know ginger works, but if it gets real bad you may need to speak to the Dr. I had to try two different tablets to help mine, it's finally starting to fade now but only picks up when I've got an empty stomach. I was also told the sickness is because of low blood sugar so maybe start with something sweet? Just an idea.
@Trying4BbyBoy ah that's so good the line is coming back! Just needs to build up a bit :)
@cinnamum that's wonderful news! When is your next one?
@CharlieKeys how are you doing at the moment! I remember a long update about your HCG but I can't find it :(

I really do wait too long to reply to posts, so much happens in such a short space of time!

@CharlieKeys I'm sure this will be a long week of waiting for you! I hope your scan goes well.

I'm feeling a bit in limbo at the moment. Just wish I could skip ahead to the part of the pregnancy where it feels more real and less worrisome!! I have my first appointment with the doctor next week, so hoping she can find the heartbeat with a doppler, but I don't remember if that's possible this early or not? It's been 9 years since I was last pregnant so I forget a lot haha!

Thanks ladies I can barely sleep now because of the news lol I’ve been googling like crazy since the beginning of my tww haha! Still have a bit of on and off cramping but I’ve read that could be normal? Gonna try to get a scan in asap.

@MadamRose Hopefully the ms subsides soon xx

I really can’t stand taking pills but I have been taking a multivitamin for the immune system since this pandemic happened, and taking a gummy vitamin for baby xx

@CharlieKeys I hope your scan goes great and you have a sticky bean in there xx

Hi @MadamRose and @Trixiebell! I've got your EDDs added to page 1! Welcome!

Man, a lot has happened in the past few days! It'll be fun to see more scans! Glad you saw a heartbeat, @cinnamum!

@Tonka106 I don't think they can normally hear the heartbeat at 6 weeks. I had a scare at 7+1 and they didn't even consider having me come into the office for a doppler check - it was straight to ultrasound for me.

@CharlieKeys crossing my fingers for you! I don't know much about HCG numbers, but maybe since they were so high they figured redraw wasn't necessary!

I have my first midwife appointment this week at 11+0, super excited! And my NT scan is on 12/23 - only 9 days away! (ours are all close together! @Danizzychar and @Emsabub) It'll be nice to get through this drought of not knowing stuff... I felt my son move at 15 weeks, so just a month left and then hopefully I'll have actual physical reminders that there's a baby growing in there...

Hey ladies! Mind if I join? I'll be about 10 weeks tomorrow, EDD July 13th. This is baby #4 for me! I felt my son move around 13 weeks, so hopefully I don't have much longer to wait to feel all those lovely baby movements.

I got my positive test yesterday and my app has my due date as aug 27th (my middle sons b day is aug 31st lol) I finally got a line I was happy with about 15 min ago. Did a 4 hour hold with minimal fluid. Im only 9 dpo today so my app says 3 weeks 3 days pregnant. Never knew this early before.

20201214_111113.jpg

I'm with you on that one @wannanewbaby I found out at 8dpo late of an evening and then much much clearer at 9dpo. Not sure if that was because of my weird cycles or not though!

I booked a appointment for the 22nd :smile: hoping to get edd then as i dont know exactly when I ovulated and last month’s period was extremely short. Right now I believe it could be between August 20-27th.

Hi ladies! Looks like there isn't a July 2021 due date group yet, so I figured I'd start one! I'm still super super early (12dpo BFP today!), but I'll risk starting this. This is my #2, DS is 3 years old. I'm due either July 8 or July 10, depending on ovulation date vs. LMP.

I had a really bad day at work, was convinced we didn't conceive this month since I don't have ANY symptoms yet (my boob sensitivity went away three days ago, no cramping like with my firstborn, no nausea), and planned on drinking a helluva lot of wine tonight, but decided I should be extra careful and test. Lo and behold, BFP (on midday urine!)! I am still in shock.

Anyways, I had a really great time chatting with ladies on here when I was pregnant with my son. I'm looking forward to meeting and commiserating/celebrating/growing with other mommas due in July 2021.

EDDs

June 30:
@Danizzychar

July 4:
@Emsabub
@BABTTC123

July 8:
@Impatient27
@Chiochick
@Snackqueen

July 13:
@Kailetski
@Kiwiberry

July 28:
@cinnamum

August 7:
@Tonka106

August 10:
@CharlieKeys

August 11:
@Reiko_ctu :angel:

August 20:
@Trying4BbyBoy

August 26:
@MadamRose

August 27:
@wannanewbaby

August 28:
@Trixiebell

I just noticed @Tonka106 youre due on my birthday \\:D/

I’ve joined so many August 2021 Babies groups! I took a digi just now and just said Pregnant under a minute :)

322ABDA9-E161-44E8-A7AF-F4554C2B23B1.jpeg

Can you please remove me mine looks to be a chemical pregnancy congrats to you all!!!

So I had an emergency scan yesterday after awful back pain all weekend turns out to be spd already still got my 12 week scan next week but eveything is perfect

IMG_20201215_110050_214.jpg

@Trying4BbyBoy that's amazing you got a positive digital so quick!
@wannanewbaby so sorry lovely :hugs:
@Danizzychar aw that's so cute! Also the SPD thing can be a bit rubbish, but if it gets bad they usually refer to classes to help make you more comfortable (they did in my last pregnancy anyway) also I think you're having a girl ;) what you can see of that nub looks girly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->