• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Congratulations and hi @kittiecat !
@Danizzychar I know it's crazy how quick it's come around! Good luck for your scan tomorrow! Also how rubbish with the isolating :( this year was a write off all the way back in March I think.
@Impatient27 thankyou! And the birth center thing sounds frustrating, the main thing is you're both safe :hugs:
@MadamRose are you in the UK? I had my blood done at the hospital then sent away and did the rest of my details over the phone the following week. But they have duty of care to many things so they should agree to the iron check really.

I had my scan today! Wasn't til 4pm so had to wait all day for it, the nerves were insane. But baby is all okay! I thought I was 12w 1d but I'm actually 12w 4d so that was nice to jump ahead rather than back! I still think it's a boy, I saw a forked nub that was slightly upwards, so that with the flat forehead I'm hoping I'm right!

20201221_181053.jpg

Congratulations and hi @kittiecat !
@Danizzychar I know it's crazy how quick it's come around! Good luck for your scan tomorrow! Also how rubbish with the isolating :( this year was a write off all the way back in March I think.
@Impatient27 thankyou! And the birth center thing sounds frustrating, the main thing is you're both safe :hugs:
@MadamRose are you in the UK? I had my blood done at the hospital then sent away and did the rest of my details over the phone the following week. But they have duty of care to many things so they should agree to the iron check really.

I had my scan today! Wasn't til 4pm so had to wait all day for it, the nerves were insane. But baby is all okay! I thought I was 12w 1d but I'm actually 12w 4d so that was nice to jump ahead rather than back! I still think it's a boy, I saw a forked nub that was slightly upwards, so that with the flat forehead I'm hoping I'm right!

View attachment 1092221
Lovely scan photo! I can't wait to have mine.

@Kiwiberry sorry you have to wait so long for you scan

@Emsabub the receptionist didn’t know when I get my first lot of pregnancy bloods but said the first appointment is over the phone so wasn’t sure about bloods. I have my other hcg bloods Wednesday just need doctor to approve adding iron too - seems sensible to get them done at the same time. I’ll try and speak to someone tomorrow and just see what they say. Lovely scan picture :)

@Emsabub beautiful scan photo!! So exciting!

I have a photo from my scan but I have no clue how to upload it.. But being only 7 weeks, it's not much to look at anyway. I have my first family doctor appointment tomorrow as well. Been feeling really awful and nauseous the past two days. No appetite at all. Hoping this will pass quickly!

@Tonka106 hope you feel better soon

My beta hcg came back at 1521 for 18DPO my doctor has said as they are above 1200 they want at least a 60% rise in tomorrow’s bloods - not sure how I’m going to wait until lunch time on Christmas Eve for those results!

I'm so excited! I was actually able to get my appointment moved to December 31st! I won't have to wait an entire month to get my first ultrasound!

I’m getting a ‘possible’ bfp so I might be back. I’ve had 8 losses in total now so it’s always touch and go. Congrats ladies xx

So I received another positive but I’ve suffered so many miscarriages over the years not sure joining would jinx it :wacko:

@Danizzychar lovely scan! I'll update your due date! I had mine today as well!!

Baby.jpg

So nice to see baby moving around! Heartrate was 157, and I got to see all 4 limbs, and the stomach and bladder are developing appropriately. Baby is measuring 12+1, so I'll probably keep my due date of July 8, given that I'm 11+6 today, only 2 days off the measurement!

@wantingagirl Congrats on the BFP! FX that it sticks! Just let us know if you want to get added to page 1 and I'll get you added.

@Impatient27 lovely scan

AFM - I maybe having a mini freak out - my beta hcg rose to 3581 from 1251! That’s a 150% increase. My doctor wanted a 60-70% increase and I’m now freaking out as she said such a big increase could indicate twins - please tell me such a big increase could also just be one very strong baby!!!!

I was hoping I could join? Just got my BFP with an edd of about 2.09.21 however il be induced around 37/38 weeks which is mid August :)

Merry Christmas everyone!!

My mum bought me a Hotel Chocolat velvetiser, so excited to try it later :D

Happy Christmas everyone :)

Hope you’re all having a lovely day and the scan pictures are lovely to see!

@MadamRose - my levels were really high at 5 weeks at over 13000 and they told me to prepare for multiples ... it was just one baby in there. So it could be either way :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->