• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

I'm so jealous of tall ppl. I'm a shortie too at 5 ft 2 in.

Hey, hope you doing mind me joining. I got my bfp on 24/12 expecting number 3! Due end of August/Sept? (31st Aug-2nd sept) I didn't see a September group, I hope it's ok to join here. Congratulations to everyone for their bfp's xx
Congrats & welcome!

I had some bleeding so ended up with a scan. Thankfully baby Thumper had a good heartbeat

E3D1D15D-D6B1-478D-A696-A2B57EEB1FCC.jpeg

Lovely scan madam! So sweet he/she is called thumper too!

@Tonka106 @Impatient27 @kittiecat @Bittersweet @PeanutWhereRU @Kiwiberry & anyone I may not have scrolled far enough for how are you all?

If anyones aware of the UK tier system right now, my area have gone up to a 3. Which has ruined my friend coming to see me at the weekend :sad2:

Not just that, the other (not so great) half and I have split up. He was putting a certain smoke-able leaf before us and I've had enough. Today was the final straw but still having to live in the same house. I feel so sorry for my girls & this baby :(

@Emsabub sending hugs - is there any way he could move out and go and live with someone else for a while? Not a nice situation to be in

Thank you O:) He won't, I've already said he should just go to give me some space but it's 'his house' - yeah he earns more money than me but come on. But there's already relief that I don't have to wonder if he's smoking or not.

Oh gawd @Emsabub so sorry you’re going through this. Sounds a horrible situation to be in :hugs:. Well done you though for deciding you’re not putting up with it anymore.

And I’m doing ok thanks! Currently regretting my food choices today as feel like it may come back to greet me at some point.

Just eagerly awaiting my viability scan at the clinic on the 12th Jan :)

So sorry @Emsabub i really hope he bucks up his idea and does the right thing and gives you some space! Definitely good on you for telling him enough is enough though. Split with my ex when my DD2 was 1 month old and it was the best thing I did in terms of my mental health and the children!

Lovely scan madam! So sweet he/she is called thumper too!

@Tonka106 @Impatient27 @kittiecat @Bittersweet @PeanutWhereRU @Kiwiberry & anyone I may not have scrolled far enough for how are you all?

If anyones aware of the UK tier system right now, my area have gone up to a 3. Which has ruined my friend coming to see me at the weekend :sad2:

Not just that, the other (not so great) half and I have split up. He was putting a certain smoke-able leaf before us and I've had enough. Today was the final straw but still having to live in the same house. I feel so sorry for my girls & this baby :(
Thank you hun I just feeling anxious a lot. Hoping to get an early nhs scan but oh has said we will book one next week if not so il be 7 weeks ish for it.
So sorry to hear that hun addiction is hard you need to do what’s right for you x

Lovely scan pic @MadamRose

sorry @Emsabub that he’s being that way. Hopefully he cops on quickly! I was literally going to post about whether the OHs were being really annoying lately or whether it was just mine. But well done for being strong and you have all of us if you ever need to offload

Lovely scan pic @MadamRose

sorry @Emsabub that he’s being that way. Hopefully he cops on quickly! I was literally going to post about whether the OHs were being really annoying lately or whether it was just mine. But well done for being strong and you have all of us if you ever need to offload
It’s not just you. I’m feeling irritated by everything but then emotional about it in equal measure :lol:. So to be fair he’s prob equally annoyed with me most days!

I’ve got sharp stabbing pains in my lower stomach
I’m so worried :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"