• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Could be round ligament pain
It’s strange I’m having AF style cramps on and off but I’m sat in my car at work and I can feel this sharp stabbing pain almost enough to be doubled over if I wasn’t in the car

It’s strange I’m having AF style cramps on and off but I’m sat in my car at work and I can feel this sharp stabbing pain almost enough to be doubled over if I wasn’t in the car
If it’s that bad I’d be considering ringing for advice - it shouldn’t be bad enough to make you double over :hugs:

If it’s that bad I’d be considering ringing for advice - it shouldn’t be bad enough to make you double over :hugs:
They’ve gone now. Got home and was pretty sure it was the end and nope.
If it keeps coming and going il call for advice

Thank you girls for your words, I really appreciate it :hugs:

He's going away for two nights to give me that space & we'll see what happens.

Also bittersweet what a relief those pains went away, I had the weird feeling too but mine was like really sore outer thighs and hips. It's so funny how it's different for everyone.

Hi ladies! Can I join you?

So, I think my actual due date will be Sept 2nd BUT if they let me - don't know how covid affects things - this will be another elective section so I'm expecting to get a date in the last week of August for that. So I'll probably have either the oldest or the youngest kid in their school year, depending on how that goes!

Hi there girls I posted a while back still nervous to join but I guess I have to try and trust things. I’m due September 7th which is weird though as I got my bfp a day earlier than my daughter Eloise exactly the same month last year and was due her a week earlier. My Lp is usually 14 days but last month 11 days if I go by FF I’m due 31st August. I’m always induced a week early anyway so if you can add me for 31st August and if I get as far as a scan I can change it if they do :)

hope it’s ok to join x

Last edited:
@Emsabub I'm doing well, just very tired and dreading going back to work Monday after having two weeks off! I'm sorry for all you're going through with OH!

Lovely scan kiwi!

I’ve had cramps again today. No bleeding and boobs and nausea still around alongside tier ness. It just makes me panic

I’m not sure if my post was missed I hope it’s ok to join <3

Lovely scan hun!
I’ve got terrible cramps today but I think my GP surgery is shut. I don’t want to bother nhs 24 with it but they are painful today

Definitely call 111 - see if they can get you in to EPU? It’s probably just stretching pains but just for reassurance

Definitely call 111 - see if they can get you in to EPU? It’s probably just stretching pains but just for reassurance
Thanks il go for a nap and see if they go I’ve had a BM which was a bit loose sorry TMI and they are less now.

Lovely scan hun!
I’ve got terrible cramps today but I think my GP surgery is shut. I don’t want to bother nhs 24 with it but they are painful today

I had really sharp pains in the early days with my daughter are they like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->