• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

I had really sharp pains in the early days with my daughter are they like that?
Yes and my back is sore which isn’t great. Il wait until end of the week or start of next and if midwife hasn’t called yet il call go and ask for referral to epu as can’t go without a referral being made by gp or midwife. That would make me 6 1/2 weeks pregnant by then

Lovely scans ladies.

Bittersweet hope the pains settle down soon

@LoneWanderer & @wantingagirl - apologies for the late addition, I wasn't on all weekend! You both have been added to page 1, congrats!

@Kiwiberry Lovely scan! They are starting to look like babies!!

@Emsabub So sorry to hear about the partner. That really sucks!

I keep thinking I'm feeling movements, but it's so hard to tell this early..... has anyone felt anything yet? How early did you feel movements with previous babies?

I just wiped there and a blob of like jelly? Is that normal?

First midwife appointment this Saturday, eeeek!
Definitely feeling more rough than I did with the first one, completely wiped out (maybe that's having a lively toddler to contend with, I dunno)

:rofl:

I always have this aslong as it clearish and not bloody it's fine

A little bargain for you mammas I've just orded one

View attachment 1092889
Thanks was clear :).
Oh that looks great! I got a second hand medela pump for my son so il need to dig that out check it all first and orbits still ok il use it again but if it’s not that’s a great second option

I've just booked my gender scan for tomorrow eeekkk I really think it's a girl, ❤️❤️❤️
I haven’t booked an early scan because I didn’t think they would go ahead with lockdown? Good luck!!

@Impatient27 i am thread crashing to say I felt my second at 8 weeks and was feeling daily movement by 12 weeks. I felt this baby at 10 weeks and the last 4 I felt movement consistently by 12 weeks so- not too early at all!

I haven’t booked an early scan because I didn’t think they would go ahead with lockdown? Good luck!!
There allowed to go ahead on medical and reassurance purposes.. Soo they have said they can scan and if they can tell me the gender they will but there will be no free rescan if they can't see gender I would have to pay again. I xx

There allowed to go ahead on medical and reassurance purposes.. Soo they have said they can scan and if they can tell me the gender they will but there will be no free rescan if they can't see gender I would have to pay again. I xx
Good to know that! I’m contemplating it as i still haven’t heard from midwife for my booking in appt. I don’t want to call GP but cramps and dizziness plus my history is making me think i really should be checked. I was told I’d be scanned early so I was hoping to discuss with midwife at booking in appt but if I don’t hear soon I’ll just pay for an early scan myself next week

I got my dye stealer and my 3+
I know tests shouldn’t be used for reassurance but it is reassuring

5168D617-169F-4014-B75F-66734CC508FA.jpeg

beautiful test @Bittersweet

And exciting for gender scan @Danizzychar ! I've booked mine for March when I'll be 16 weeks 5 days. Mine sounds similar to yours. It gets booked as wellbeing scan and they will tell you the gender if they can see it. Though mine do possibly offer a rescan if they can't see it due to baby's position I think. But yeah as far as I know early scans and scans like that can still go ahead. It's just scans booked solely as a gender scan for that purpose only that can't.

I keep thinking I'm feeling movements, but it's so hard to tell this early..... has anyone felt anything yet? How early did you feel movements with previous babies?

I don't think it's too early. Felt my first at 15 weeks. Felt like little tiny thumps that got stronger and stronger and I know with subsequent pregnancies you can often feel it earlier. So exciting :)

@Danizzychar were you right? Was it a girl?

So reassuring when those numbers go up @Bittersweet :)

I’ve been signed off work for 2 weeks as I’m just not doing very well nausea wise, went to work on NYD and my woman vomited through her whole Labour and that just set me off. Haven’t been right since :( GP prescribed me cyclizine as well just so I can function a bit better. I only vomited on the Friday but I’ve felt sick for weeks now and constantly dry heaving. Look like a ghost too which makes no sense as my iron levels are amazing for a pregnant woman lol ...

It a girl!!!! All private scans have to close from 12 pm tonight till after lock down am so very lucky x

@MrsKatie Thanks for stopping by - that's soooo early! Good to know!

@kittiecat That's reassuring! I think I truly am feeling a few movements here and there.

I also finally found baby's heartbeat on my home doppler kit yesterday! It was awesome. We've been trying to catch it since 8 weeks, but I guess my retroverted uterus makes it difficult to hear the heartbeat, so that explains why we hadn't been able to hear it until almost 14 weeks!

@Danizzychar Congrats!

Amazing news on your baby girl @Danizzychar congratulations! :pink:

Sorry to hear you’ve had to be signed off @CharlieKeys . I hope you feel better soon. Am struggling with nausea and dry heaving and sometimes vomiting myself but for now it’s manageable. Really hoping it doesn’t get much worse than this for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->