• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

I did a lateral flow covid test (we test twice weekly) and it’s come back positive. So now the kids and I have to isolate until work can fit us in for a swab as they’re not 100%. So now I’m wondering if those symptoms were covid related rather than pregnancy? :cry: I’m also very worried about baby now too.

Oh @CharlieKeys I hope you're alright!

I haven't been very active here.. Went back to work Monday after two weeks off and I'm so exhausted!!

Sorry I’ve been so quiet I’ve been in and out of hospital - only ever for a day (not as in inpatient) with extreme HG I lost almost a stone in weight. They have finally found something that is working and it’s getting better slowly but still feeling very rough especially by the end of the day.

I am 7 weeks today - here is my bump (bloat)

6888D1E2-44A9-47B6-9DCE-1ACBD669855B.jpeg 20CC7313-4D3C-4744-BB48-82F7579A8837.jpeg

Sorry to hear that hun.

I’ve complete lack of symptoms all gone now. Sore boobs if touched but that’s it :(

@Bittersweet your tests look great. I would ready too much at the lack of symptoms as they can flip in a day! I have been feeling queezy on and off. I had a great day today but when I get the slightest bit hungry it comes over like a wave!

@CharlieKeys so sorry to hear that! Don't worry about baby, they will be fine in there x also the testing that they do is not the most accurate at times. I've heard some many people get false positives or false negatives!

@MadamRose my bloat looks the same lol. I'm expect number 3 too!

@Bittersweet your tests look great. I would ready too much at the lack of symptoms as they can flip in a day! I have been feeling queezy on and off. I had a great day today but when I get the slightest bit hungry it comes over like a wave!

@CharlieKeys so sorry to hear that! Don't worry about baby, they will be fine in there x also the testing that they do is not the most accurate at times. I've heard some many people get false positives or false negatives!

@MadamRose my bloat looks the same lol. I'm expect number 3 too!
Honestly I just want to be having sickness or whatever just for reassurance x

@CharlieKeys I’m so sorry to hear that. Am sure baby will be fine. You just need to take care of yourself :hugs:.

@Bittersweet I wouldn’t worry too much about lack of symptoms. It’s still so early. Could you maybe get an early scan at all if you’re worried?

@MadamRose lovely bump photo <3

Awaiting callback from EPU as my son has slapped cheek hence his temperature the other day and the cramps are bad and dizziness. I went to pee and they called but managed to call them again and awaiting midwife to phone

Awaiting callback from EPU as my son has slapped cheek hence his temperature the other day and the cramps are bad and dizziness. I went to pee and they called but managed to call them again and awaiting midwife to phone
Wishing you the best of luck :hugs:

Scanned today
Seen a very strong flickering heartbeat but she says is about 6 weeks? Is that not a little early for heartbeat to be showing? the cramps apparently are just because my body knows what pregnancy is like and can feel stronger. I’ve to get bloods next week for my LO slapped cheek and scanned more regularly which isn’t a surprise as that was happening anyway!
here’s my pic

D0DC797E-A363-4B02-AE43-60E4D9856B65.jpeg

hi ladies <3 due july 25th, i’d love to join

I know I'm probably a little late but I wanted to say that I've felt this one move once at 10 weeks and now I feel it move a couple times a day. I know 10 weeks seems really early but I definitely know now that I felt it move. It was in that area between your butt and your vagina, I know TMI sorry. This one I felt move way earlier than any of my previous pregnancies. My pregnancy before this I felt him move around 13 weeks. With my girls I felt them move around 16 to 18 weeks. I'm currently in the middle of cleaning so I didn't get a chance to finish reading through the thread but I just wanted to let you ladies know that if you're feeling movement and you're unsure if it's too early, chances are it's not and you really are feeling the little one move.

I got my dye stealer and my 3+
I know tests shouldn’t be used for reassurance but it is reassuring

View attachment 1092974

it’s so re-assuring isn’t it. 6 weeks is great for a heartbeat.

@Danizzychar were you right? Was it a girl?

Oh I’m so sorry I hope your ok

So reassuring when those numbers go up @Bittersweet :)

I’ve been signed off work for 2 weeks as I’m just not doing very well nausea wise, went to work on NYD and my woman vomited through her whole Labour and that just set me off. Haven’t been right since :( GP prescribed me cyclizine as well just so I can function a bit better. I only vomited on the Friday but I’ve felt sick for weeks now and constantly dry heaving. Look like a ghost too which makes no sense as my iron levels are amazing for a pregnant woman lol ...

that sounds awful hun

Sorry I’ve been so quiet I’ve been in and out of hospital - only ever for a day (not as in inpatient) with extreme HG I lost almost a stone in weight. They have finally found something that is working and it’s getting better slowly but still feeling very rough especially by the end of the day.

I am 7 weeks today - here is my bump (bloat)

View attachment 1093027 View attachment 1093028

I’m so happy they have found something that works!

Sorry to hear that hun.

I’ve complete lack of symptoms all gone now. Sore boobs if touched but that’s it :(

I was like this with my son kept coming and going, 1st tri is so stressful

Had my first scan today! Measuring right on track at 7w+0, so my due date is still August 27th. HR of 134 :cloud9:

View attachment 1093061

Awh how lovely <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"