July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

I’ve had the mother of all headaches since yesterday and the sickness is stronger at times.

today’s a milestone one of my many losses was at 5+6 :wacko:

I’ve had the mother of all headaches since yesterday and the sickness is stronger at times.

today’s a milestone one of my many losses was at 5+6 :wacko:
Hope the headache clear soon :hugs:. And more :hugs: for the milestone

Plus today I feel constantly nauseous any move I make I’m like boke ew

love the tests, milestones, scan pics and bump shots! <3

i’m 12 weeks today. it feels so crazy to say/think. NIPT results are coming in tomorrow, has anyone else done this, or planning to? really hoping everything comes back normal/healthy of course. that will reduce a lot of stress/anxiety for me (i had a MMC before due to Turners) — and so excited to see the gender already! that’s def a sweet bonus. <3 after that, we’ll start thinking of names. anyone have any names in mind?!

i’m 12 weeks today. it feels so crazy to say/think. NIPT results are coming in tomorrow, has anyone else done this, or planning to? really hoping everything comes back normal/healthy of course. that will reduce a lot of stress/anxiety for me (i had a MMC before due to Turners) — and so excited to see the gender already! that’s def a sweet bonus. <3 after that, we’ll start thinking of names. anyone have any names in mind?!

that’s amazing...... it’s a harmony test here but it’s £500! Or I would love to, might though since my age and I doubt I’ll be able to get a private gender scan but they don’t do it here so I don’t know if it can be done

Found one for £395 very tempting my daughter also has a disability and one of my losses baby had DS

I’m clueless now, there isn’t one boys name I like :haha:

Congrats @wifeybby! I added you to the EDD list on page 1!

Regarding movements, thanks for the comments---I'm definitely feeling baby now, so that validates the movements I felt earlier since they feel the same as now. It must've started around 11 or 12 weeks this pregnancy. It's crazy to be able to feel something that's only a few inches long!

Along with the movements is a lot of round ligament pain, achy back, awful constipation, and other muscle/joint pain... I managed to just remember all of the pleasant aspects of pregnancy and forget the unpleasant... :haha:

Names are so hard! We have a couple of girl names that we really love, but just a long list of "meh" boy names. I have a feeling this one's another boy, given the similarities between both pregnancies; not sure how I'm feeling about that.

Plus today I feel constantly nauseous any move I make I’m like boke ew
Sounds a good sign! My nausea really ramped up week 6. Now it's just constant all day :sick:. Couldn't survive without my seaband acupressure bands. They don't remove it completely but take the edge off so I can at least get through the day.

Have the same issue with names here. We definitely have way more girls possibilities on our list than boys!

Have my viability scan at my IVF clinic tomorrow when I'll be 7w4d. Am so so nervous!

Are you guys not from U.K.? As here we get a nuchal scan and blood test at 12 weeks that looks at DS etc although not in great detail as the nipt bloods I don’t think

Are you guys not from U.K.? As here we get a nuchal scan and blood test at 12 weeks that looks at DS etc although not in great detail as the nipt bloods I don’t think

yes I’m from Scotland, they do that but it’s just a high or low risk and they don’t test for Edwards, plauteau etc and my daughter has a chromosomal abnormality

Have the same issue with names here. We definitely have way more girls possibilities on our list than boys!

Have my viability scan at my IVF clinic tomorrow when I'll be 7w4d. Am so so nervous!

Where do you get these from hun? And can’t wait for tomorrow!

I have some girls names but no boys! My hubby’s letting me choose I was happy about that but now that’s a big decision to make :haha:

Hi ladies! I keep losing this thread, never seems to pop up under my alerts even though I'm sure I'm following.

Hope everyone's doing okay.

Saw midwife and she said I can have my section, so this one will be delivered in the last week of August, no date booked yet but my 39th week starts on the 26/8.

Felt absolutely awful all week, super tired and sick, but it's all gone away today and I fell mostly okay. Tiniest bit of spotting too, so slight I'm wondering if I imagined it, and on-off cramps that I've had all the way along. But otherwise okay I think. Just counting down the days and weeks til 12 weeks and first scan, then I can worry less.

thanks for the add! so happy to be expecting. it was such a surprise to us, considering we were in the LTTTC crowd before as I have PCOS.

NIPT came back perfect — and it’s a girl!
:pink: :cloud9: :pink:

I’ve had one name stuck in mind all along; Elsa. it’s obv a disney princess name though so trying not to want to use it lol but DD is Esme, I think the names go so well together and it’s just so pretty. I just don’t want her to get the “oh, like frozen!” comments forever. we already get that a lot from Esme being a name in the Twilight series, but I had no idea; never read the books or saw the movies. Any thoughts? i won’t be offended, promise. <3 I also love Isla, that’s another top pick for me.

@kittiecat, good luck tomorrow! odds are in your favor. take a deep breath, try to enjoy the excitement and keep us updated!

@Lonewanderer, i see your BFP was unexpected too! that’s amazing. i understand the worry that comes with that too though. 12w will be here before you know it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->