July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

thanks for the add! so happy to be expecting. it was such a surprise to us, considering we were in the LTTTC crowd before as I have PCOS.

NIPT came back perfect — and it’s a girl!
:pink: :cloud9: :pink:

I’ve had one name stuck in mind all along; Elsa. it’s obv a disney princess name though so trying not to want to use it lol but DD is Esme, I think the names go so well together and it’s just so pretty. I just don’t want her to get the “oh, like frozen!” comments forever. we already get that a lot from Esme being a name in the Twilight series, but I had no idea; never read the books or saw the movies. Any thoughts? i won’t be offended, promise. <3 I also love Isla, that’s another top pick for me.

@kittiecat, good luck tomorrow! odds are in your favor. take a deep breath, try to enjoy the excitement and keep us updated!

@Lonewanderer, i see your BFP was unexpected too! that’s amazing. i understand the worry that comes with that too though. 12w will be here before you know it :hugs:

Congrats!

Esme and Isla are on my list aswell as Eden, Charlotte & possibly Willow. Esme is Edwards mother’s name in twilight right? :haha: it’s beautiful. I’m not sure what people would comment on Elsa it is pretty though what about Elsie?

I’m also had an unexpected bfp ant was in the LTTTC section a few times so it’s crazy one extreme to the other

@wifeybby congratulations! <3. Love your name ideas, Elsa was on our list too but DH wasn’t keen on the frozen association. Ella is another one that’s a big possibility for us.

@wantingagirl loooove Willow! That’s another one DH vetoed for us :lol:.

So yeah for us Ella is our current top girls name and the only boys name we have atm is Elliot. But DH refuses to discuss it too much till we know the gender. He’s being annoyingly stubborn! :lol:

@wantingagirl - congrats! it’s so weird going from one extreme to the other. also so amazing to not have to go through the heartache/struggle of LTTTC again. I wasn’t sure i’d ever be able to take that on again.

DH was a quick no to Elsa lol but i told him to let it sink in and think about it. The nickname Ellie is v v popular here, and I don’t want her to be Ellie or any other variation. So that’s another turn off. but I still love it so much! Isla is not popular here, which we like/want, but are afraid she’ll always have the struggle in school of teachers calling her is-la/iz-la and never eye-la.

Eden was always a fave too, but doesn't go well with our last/family name. It’s so cute and ages well, absolutely love it.

at least we’ve got time to think! :headspin:

I don’t think we’ll announce the pregnancy until valentine’s day, or later. after getting those results last night i started to get very excited and looking at announcement ideas. but once the secret it out, that’s all you hear about and i feel like it gets annoying hearing the same questions/comments on repeat. i like the feeling of just us knowing. i’m a little chunky too so i can hide the bump for some time, i hope! what about you guys? when will you announce?

Hi girls hope your all well.. Just plodding along here working/homeschool were having a day off today as my back is hurting and I just feel meh...
Feeling baby much more this week little thuds and also I can feel her moving but not a kick etc more like a roll strange feeling..

Am from Liverpool but live in Chester xx

@LoneWanderer im the same I am following a few threads but definitely don’t get notifications for some of them.

I’m in the U.K. (East Midlands) 3 local hospital to choose from when having a baby :rofl:

I had an early scan today just to monitor thumper because of how extreme my sickness etc has been. I somehow am measuring 3 days ahead after measuring perfect at my last scan. Guessing I’m in for another big baby.

I’ve already got my name (including middle names for a boy) I’m between 2 first names for a girl but have already settled on middle names - I guess the good thing about doing this alone is only I have to like it :haha:

1D94BB21-001E-4DA3-8084-34DB3CE39B3B.jpeg

Hey ladies hope all is well.
I have started spotting, with a history of miscarriage I am feeling pretty rubbish.
Have a scan at EPU on Thursday x

Yaaay for your girl @wifeybby ! I see what you mean with the Frozen association, but with how popular it was/is I really doubt she will be the only one when it comes to school :laugh2: as for announcing, we're waiting until about 24 weeks at the soonest I think. Christmas would've been the perfect time cos my 12w scan was 21st Dec, but as I've said a few pages back because of my partner's sister being due in 2 weeks we're holding off

@wantingagirl those are lovely ideas for names! What about if it's a boy? (If you've already said it's a girl.. oops sorry!)

@kittiecat how come he doesn't like to discuss it while gender is unknown? Each to their own of course! No harm in thinking of boys & girls cos you never know what can happen in future ;) and how sweet is that picture! It's so lovely seeing that little flicker!

@Danizzychar this is going to sound so so weird but does that rolling feeling feel like your bowels moving? Cos for the last few days it's felt like I've had hard bm's (sorry!) moving along. It's very sporadic but I know it's not that cos I've been on the laxatives for a while :shy:

@MadamRose aw look at that little one! Maybe their growth will slow down as they get bigger later on?

@sportysgirl good luck for your epu trip, hopefully it's calmed down now.

My two girls have been winding me up something fierce today so it's literally been a day of TV, snacks and toys all over the floor.
But only 4 days to go and we will find out what this baby is!

Yaaay for your girl @wifeybby ! I see what you mean with the Frozen association, but with how popular it was/is I really doubt she will be the only one when it comes to school :laugh2: as for announcing, we're waiting until about 24 weeks at the soonest I think. Christmas would've been the perfect time cos my 12w scan was 21st Dec, but as I've said a few pages back because of my partner's sister being due in 2 weeks we're holding off

@wantingagirl those are lovely ideas for names! What about if it's a boy? (If you've already said it's a girl.. oops sorry!)

@kittiecat how come he doesn't like to discuss it while gender is unknown? Each to their own of course! No harm in thinking of boys & girls cos you never know what can happen in future ;) and how sweet is that picture! It's so lovely seeing that little flicker!

@Danizzychar this is going to sound so so weird but does that rolling feeling feel like your bowels moving? Cos for the last few days it's felt like I've had hard bm's (sorry!) moving along. It's very sporadic but I know it's not that cos I've been on the laxatives for a while :shy:

@MadamRose aw look at that little one! Maybe their growth will slow down as they get bigger later on?

My two girls have been winding me up something fierce today so it's literally been a day of TV, snacks and toys all over the floor.
My last two were 9lbs 12oz and 9lbs 13oz (the second being 10 days early too) so tbh I’m pretty certain I’ll have a big baby :dohh:

Yes that's what it's like like I need to pass wind but there is nothing haha

thanks hun nope only 6 weeks. I literally don’t like one boys name :haha:

Girls did anyone not have cramping to talk about at this point it’s starting to worry me!

Girls did anyone not have cramping to talk about at this point it’s starting to worry me!

Don’t think I had many cramps at that stage. Tbh still don’t. Only every now and then when I think some particular stretching is going on

Think it’s more he doesn’t see the point in wracking to find a boys name if it turns out to be a girl. If it is definitely a boy he’d rather have that dilemma then. Whereas I love name talk though it does concern me a little that our boy options are so limited atm. There’s just nothing really grabbing me atm

Think it’s more he doesn’t see the point in wracking to find a boys name if it turns out to be a girl. If it is definitely a boy he’d rather have that dilemma then. Whereas I love name talk though it does concern me a little that our boy options are so limited atm. There’s just nothing really grabbing me atm

Im not keen on one single boys name :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->