July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

I really done envy you ladies having to agree with partners about names. I remember how long it took me and my Ex to decide on our girls names.

I don’t remember who posted about cramps but I’ve had horrendous ones but got a scan a week ago and all was well

Yeah we used up the one boy name we both really liked on my son, nothing else really appeals and the few we do like seem to clash with the one we've got. So be just our luck that this is another boy haha! Naming the second is sooooo much harder because you have to factor in the first one.

I've had moderate cramps at one point too. But we're all different, doesn't size come into it too? Like I'm classed as morbidly obese but I carry it relatively ok (or I'm massively in denial :rofl:)

What boy names have you ladies got already? We're struggling with ones we both like.
And for some reason really excited cos I got to 16 weeks today, even though I've been here before haha!

I officially have a shelf to put things on! Found myself resting my water bottle on my bump today... 15 weeks! And this babe, I swear, never stops moving!

Our son's name is Quincy, so we are under pressure to come up with something snazzy for #2. I feel like I'm going to jinx names if I write our ideas down here, though ](*,)

IMG_1895.JPG

Love all the scan & bump pics everyone! So exciting! @wantingagirl my cat's name is Esme! Such a pretty name :)

I've got a big list of names but DH doesn't like any of them of course! The only name he's told me he likes is Millie for a girl.. I'd be fine with that as a nickname but can't think of a name that I like that could use it as the nickname!

Here's my list of names

GIRL: Ada, Amelia, Caroline, Blaire, Avery, Laurel, Virginia, Clover

BOY: Campbell, Shephard, Bennett, Malcolm, Abram, Harlan

We have decided on a boy name as it was what we had when I was pregnant with DD - Jack after my Dad with middle name John, now that Jack is a name in its own right and separate to John. My Dad was called Jack didn't mean John and it used to annoy him when people wrote it. If we have a boy they will named after both Grandad's who have sadly both passed away.

Girls names the only ones we have is Isla and Faye. We really struggled with girls names when I was pregnant with DD and eventually we decided on Sophie Megan.

I haven't even started thinking about names yet. I've decided I'm not going to even try to come up with anything until I find out the gender lol. Everyone I've talked to thinks I'm having another baby boy, which I don't mind. I already have two beautiful girls and one adorable boy so far. Baby boys are so playful and fun.

@Kiwiberry you'll be evened out with another boy!

Lovely name ideas @Trixiebell :) Also naming after grandparents is so lovely. I wanted to name a boy William, but with my partners surname being Wilkins it would sound a bit funny! They also have a common middle name that runs in the family being Robert, which thinking about it doesn't sound too bad.

Speaking of boys, I found out today this baby is a blue one! :happydance::headspin:

@Kiwiberry you'll be evened out with another boy!

Lovely name ideas @Trixiebell :) Also naming after grandparents is so lovely. I wanted to name a boy William, but with my partners surname being Wilkins it would sound a bit funny! They also have a common middle name that runs in the family being Robert, which thinking about it doesn't sound too bad.

Speaking of boys, I found out today this baby is a blue one! :happydance::headspin:
Congrats on team :blue:!

I know that there's a lot of people that use traditional names throughout their family and it ends up working out well for them. For me personally though, I was named after my aunt and my grandmother, I've hated it my entire life. I felt like my parents didn't put any thought into my name.

Congrats on team blue!

Names I like are Emily, Freya, Esme or Alice

boys Finlay, Reuben, Ruraidh:)

niddle name will me after my friend who passed away and either gender family name :) my son is named after his great grandad with middle name after his dad :)

@Impatient27 lovely bump

@Tonka106 lots of lovely name ideas

@Emsabub congratulations on team blue :blue:

One middle name I have for a boy is after my grandad, Eric, it’s if it’s a girl will have the middle name Susan after my nanny. I’m not finding out the gender so got a long time to wait until I know for sure.

Aww great to catch up on this thread, nice to see the bumps and scans pics. I left my last pregnancy as a surprise gender but this being my last I am planning to find out. I have picked a boy and girl name as I've wanted this name since I was a little girl.

Girl - Arya (hoping for a girl!)
but if its a boy then Ari (short for Arya)

I don't have any other names lol

On a side note, has anyone had the ranchy dreams?? This was one most frustrating thing about pregnancy the dreams haha so vivid and naughty! I'm so badly trying to avoid DTD as in the past it's led to spotting and I just want and easy ride with this one x

We've decided that we're going to announce the pregnancy on Valentines day! Our families and closest friends know but we want to put it on facebook for extended family and friends we haven't told yet. I'll be 15 weeks by then but waiting until Valentine's just seems right.. Our last name is Love! :) So now I'm just trying to think of something cute to say to announce it!

Hi everyone. How are you all doing?

Can I please join your group?

I'm pregnant with baby number 5 and I'm due on the 28th August :yellow:

Unfortunately I will have to leave this thread, we found out yesterday I've had a miscarriage and baby's heart had stopped at 7w5d.

I wish you ladies all the best of luck with your pregnancies, one day I be back x

Unfortunately I will have to leave this thread, we found out yesterday I've had a miscarriage and baby's heart had stopped at 7w5d.

I wish you ladies all the best of luck with your pregnancies, one day I be back x
I’m so so sorry hun. Absolutely gutted for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->