July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Unfortunately I will have to leave this thread, we found out yesterday I've had a miscarriage and baby's heart had stopped at 7w5d.

I wish you ladies all the best of luck with your pregnancies, one day I be back x

So sorry for your loss xx

So we had to announce the other day as my eldest was starting to clock that I was pregnant. The kids love Among us ... so we went with an among us theme. My children were SO excited ..... his children were not and actually weren’t happy at all

B99F7ACA-B355-42B4-99D3-F3C34B0909D6.jpeg

So sorry @Trixiebell :hugs:

@CharlieKeys that is a cute way to tell them! My kids would love that. And I get how you feel with his kids not being happy.. One of my stepsons moved back to his mom's, refused to come back home. I'm assuming the baby is a big part of the reason why. It sucks!

@CharlieKeys
I am in love with your announcement, what a great idea! So sorry that SO's kids were not excited, hopefully it will just take them some time to warm up to the idea

We also had to announce to our kids that a new LO was on the way, my oldest couldn't understand why I went from video gaming mom to getting dizzy and sick after 5 minutes of playing :haha:

I had bought these shirts before my miscarriage, it's only a few months later but glad they still fit!
20210118_112831.jpg
So hard to get a photo of all 3 looking, especially of my youngest who's on the spectrum.. we got lucky lol.

Ugh I hit 8.5 weeks and horrible nausea set in and hasn't left! I spend most of my time upstairs snacking on crackers in the closet away from any cooking smells... I've found that I can't even discuss foods (especially chicken #-o) DH had to take over grocery list duties, and the kids were blessed with tons of sweets and baked goods because of it haha.
Anyone else having an awful time with pregnancy symptoms?

i’m so sorry trixie. that is so hard and devastating. please know it’s nothing you did or did not do. MMC is the worst. i’m here if you need someone to talk to. keeping you in my thoughts <3

We've decided that we're going to announce the pregnancy on Valentines day! Our families and closest friends know but we want to put it on facebook for extended family and friends we haven't told yet. I'll be 15 weeks by then but waiting until Valentine's just seems right.. Our last name is Love! :) So now I'm just trying to think of something cute to say to announce it!

we are announcing on valentine’s day too! it will be our 6 year wedding anniversary. we have not told a soul yet lol i’ll be 16/17 weeks. i have some cute ideas of getting DD’s photos done with this sign from Etsy - but i’m not sure. also love this gamer one, but the flaws in it are too much for my OCD lol you can edit it to say player 4 and add another dualshock but the buttons aren’t right on the onesie and the one is missing on the pink?! idk. we could recreate at home?

72E43581-92D5-4CEB-8E94-B15AC52D0C9C.jpeg

4931C1BE-66FE-4D1D-A497-B84C3C755242.jpeg

Really struggling with painful cramps today (7+6). Like period pains, just really heavy and achy. Not enough to warrant taking anything, but close enough. Nausea has practically vanished today too, after an absolutely awful week or two. Waiting for doctor to call back this afternoon, see if they want me at the EPU for early scan or not.

Emergency scan appt 10am tomorrow

Hoping everything is okay in there and LO is just doing some major stretching! I had a lot of AF type cramps with my 3rd son, I had never been that crampy before, it felt as though AF would arrive any second..but it was just my LO getting cozy I guess, hopefully it is the same for you! <3

I remember getting a bit of pain with my son every time I was due on, so I know this is probably normal. Just seemed a bit more painful than I remember. Plus I've felt so sick so its alarming that its faded suddenly. But I'm sure all will be okay, and guess it'll be nice to get a sneaky early peek at what's going on in there.

So sorry @Trixiebell :hugs:

@CharlieKeys that is a cute way to tell them! My kids would love that. And I get how you feel with his kids not being happy.. One of my stepsons moved back to his mom's, refused to come back home. I'm assuming the baby is a big part of the reason why. It sucks!

I don’t get why but he said they’ll come round eventually. His daughter point blank refused to allow this baby to take his surname and he said well it is and that’s the end of it. She then replied that that will mean there are too many of them with the same surname. I guess it’s all new to them and confusing. My lot are well happy and have told everyone including when they went to school and told all the teachers/children who are attending that I was having a baby and it might be an alien! :rofl:

I remember getting a bit of pain with my son every time I was due on, so I know this is probably normal. Just seemed a bit more painful than I remember. Plus I've felt so sick so its alarming that its faded suddenly. But I'm sure all will be okay, and guess it'll be nice to get a sneaky early peek at what's going on in there.

So glad they’re scanning you and you get that sneaky peek at baby! Hopefully it’s just stretching pain :)

@Danizzychar does that mean your due date is the same as mine? I'm 16+6 but due 1st July. Well officially 17 weeks since it's past midnight :D

@Trixiebell im so so sorry hun :hugs:

good luck with everyone’s impending scans

I had mine yesterday baby measuring perfectly so far I hope! CA2033D5-48EA-404D-9591-827BBE7BC6B7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->