July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

So I’ve still not heard from midwife. I don’t want to harass as I appreciate they are busy but I’m now 8 weeks?!

@Trixiebell so sorry for your loss

@LoneWanderer glad everything is okay.

@Bittersweet maybe worth chasing them up.

I can’t believe I’m 9 weeks today! Feels like it’s going pretty fast, I’ve got my next private scan booked for Saturday

Just catching up. Glad everything was ok @LoneWanderer ! And so so happy yours was ok too @wantingagirl

Ended up with a scan myself in EPU on Tuesday after having some brown bleeding at the weekend. Everything was fine and I was even measuring a day ahead though my dates won’t change cause of IVF. But I was so relieved all was ok. When I saw the blood on the weekend I was convinced it was all over

444E6976-EFE2-4048-A9FE-E8A79490D03A.jpeg

@Bittersweet I’d maybe chase them up. I know where I am they’re doing the midwife appointments closer to 12 weeks now. Have you had your 12 week scan date through yet?

Oh wow, yours definitely looks like a little person already!!

Mine is an indistinguishable blob haha! They assured me all was well and it had a heartbeat and stuff, have to take their word for it as no clue what is what and which way up it is

:rofl:

received_757137044903517.jpeg

Just catching up. Glad everything was ok @LoneWanderer ! And so so happy yours was ok too @wantingagirl

Ended up with a scan myself in EPU on Tuesday after having some brown bleeding at the weekend. Everything was fine and I was even measuring a day ahead though my dates won’t change cause of IVF. But I was so relieved all was ok. When I saw the blood on the weekend I was convinced it was all over

View attachment 1093527

@Bittersweet I’d maybe chase them up. I know where I am they’re doing the midwife appointments closer to 12 weeks now. Have you had your 12 week scan date through yet?

I told you your rainbow would be healthy <3

@Trixiebell I am so sorry, thinking of you xx

So the scan last week was inconclusive they are unsure if I have miscarried or my dates are wrong?? I have to go back next Tuesday for another scan. Had some heavier bleeding over the weekend so we shall see.

Hope you are all doing well x

Thank you everyone. It has a very rough few days especially today but I think I am at the end now and just got to fully recover. It has been physically and mentally draining. I will be back when we feel it is right to try again x

Tried to call and the number for them doesn’t even ring. I’ve resent in my booking form online again

no no 12 week scan yet because they haven’t even booked me in!

Il give them a week and if nothing by next week I’m call docs and ask what I’m meant to do.

I’d be a wreck if we didn’t here this will be my 4 scan since finding out I was pregnant, one for bleeding, one for sickness and two private ones

Awh bless it kills me, with my last two I had loads of private scans but I had to go away and obvs can’t do that :wacko:

Thank you everyone. It has a very rough few days especially today but I think I am at the end now and just got to fully recover. It has been physically and mentally draining. I will be back when we feel it is right to try again x

I went through a loss at 8+4 so you know where I am if you ever need to chat <3

@Trixiebell I am so sorry, thinking of you xx

So the scan last week was inconclusive they are unsure if I have miscarried or my dates are wrong?? I have to go back next Tuesday for another scan. Had some heavier bleeding over the weekend so we shall see.

Hope you are all doing well x

Sorry to hear this hun, how far out are the dates? Xx

So sorry trixiebellnfornyour loss

sportygalbwas there a huge difference or could dates be out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->