July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Is anyone else having really restless nights despite being really tired? I’m waking around 10 times a night and it’s driving me insane sometimes it’s as short at 30 mins between wakes and just means I feel even more tired the next day.

I don’t think the crazy vivid dreams are helping either - I don’t normally dream at all but I’m dreaming so much I hate it.

I hit 10 weeks yesterday and now I’m just so desperate to get to 12 weeks or even better my 12 week scan (which is annoyingly a day off 13 weeks) despite the scans I’ve had I still can’t relax until I’ve had that 12 week scan.
I tend to wake at least once in the night needing the loo and the vivid dreams are crazy here too which I agree doesn't help!

Glad all was okay with scan.
I’ve struggled witt sleep this last week. In sat yawning away just now could do with w nap but working

Lovely scan picture. I’m still so torn on if you ge true nuchal. I didn’t have it with my others so
I don’t know what to do!

Hey ladies how are you all doing?

For the past couple of days I had been convinced I could feel baby fluttering straight after I eat. I know it's sooooo early so we checked for a HB with a Doppler and found a strong one. I'm so convinced my dates are really off. I have my first appointment with the midwife on Tuesday should I mention anything? I've got my 12wk scan booked in for the 17th Feb x

Hey ladies how are you all doing?

For the past couple of days I had been convinced I could feel baby fluttering straight after I eat. I know it's sooooo early so we checked for a HB with a Doppler and found a strong one. I'm so convinced my dates are really off. I have my first appointment with the midwife on Tuesday should I mention anything? I've got my 12wk scan booked in for the 17th Feb x
How far along are you? Is this your first baby? It's possible you could be feeling baby fluttering around.

@PeanutWhereRU Some people feel baby move 10 weeks so it could definitely be baby moving around already. I want to get a Doppler to help my calm down but worried it might also make me panic if I can’t find the heart beat.

This is my third and with first I felt movements at 16 weeks, second around 13 weeks, I am just over 9 weeks by calculation. I got a 3+ on cb 20dpo and all my tests stole dye from the control line 20dpo which has never happened before. My dates must be off!

15 weeks! woohoo! :wohoo:

Our anatomy scan is March 2nd. We know it’s a girl from the NIPT, but looking forward to and hoping for more good news then. When is everyone due for/scheduling yours?!

Since hitting second tri, this feels more real. I feel movements (not consistent, just randomly) and starting to believe/trust we will have this baby.

Vivid dreams have hit me too. I’ve always been a deep/vivid/lucid dreamer, but in pregnancy it’s on another level. I don’t like it. It hasn’t been anything upsetting/traumatizing yet (that happened last pregnancy) but just more so confusing and annoying. Like, I know I’m dreaming and it doesn’t make sense and it just goes on forever. I don’t think to wake myself up like I normally would. Dreams are so weird!

15 weeks! woohoo! :wohoo:

Our anatomy scan is March 2nd. We know it’s a girl from the NIPT, but looking forward to and hoping for more good news then. When is everyone due for/scheduling yours?!

Since hitting second tri, this feels more real. I feel movements (not consistent, just randomly) and starting to believe/trust we will have this baby.

Vivid dreams have hit me too. I’ve always been a deep/vivid/lucid dreamer, but in pregnancy it’s on another level. I don’t like it. It hasn’t been anything upsetting/traumatizing yet (that happened last pregnancy) but just more so confusing and annoying. Like, I know I’m dreaming and it doesn’t make sense and it just goes on forever. I don’t think to wake myself up like I normally would. Dreams are so weird!
It’s crazy how far apart some of us are. Your anatomy scan is not even 2 weeks after my dating scan!

I totally feel you on the vivid dreams mine started around 2 weeks ago and some have been super upsetting. I hate them!

Yep here as well with the vivid dreams. Have had some pretty crazy ones.

My anatomy scan wont be till sometime in April after the 9th. Don't know the exact date yet. But have a 16 week private scan booked on the 17th March which, covid permitting, I'm so excited for. Also have our 12 week NHS one in 2 weeks :)

Everyone being more spaced out is so strange, usually its just for one month but now the boards are so quiet it makes sense to lump two together!

Everyone's scans coming around too :D I love seeing the pictures!

My anatomy one is two weeks today, still hoping he's a boy! But now we've got baby stuff arriving at the door everyday my inquisitive 4 year old is asking questions. My partner's sister had her baby a week ago so this one is being kept a secret for another 7 weeks but it's looking like it might go up to 12 :(

Also at my 16 week private scan I was told my placenta is at the front so I've been feeling no movements whatsoever :( I just have a feeling he might be a smaller baby than my two girls.

Can’t believe some of you are having anatomy scans soon! It’s flying by ... kinda scary how quick it’s going. Mine won’t be until mid March, but we have a gender scan booked for 27th Feb so will be 17 weeks :)

My anatomy scan is coming up too! It should be in two weeks, but for some reason my birth center only does normal ultrasound appointments in the evenings.... which I can't do because my 3.5yo's daycare closes at 6:00pm. Can't very well get a babysitter in the middle of a pandemic. So they were able to fit us in with a traveling ultrasound tech who does random daytime appointments on March 3. I'll be 22 weeks then; it'll be annoying having to wait an extra two weeks!

We'll find out the sex then---I really want to find out with this one (we didn't with our first) but my hubby still wants it to be a secret, but lately he's been acknowledging that I'm going to do what I'm going to do, and he's OK with that :haha:

Early movement can feel like a popping right? I’ve got the morning out of class to do some jobs and all of a sudden as I was sat typing near my right hip but only just above my pubic bone height wise. It happened twice in about 2 minutes. That sound like it doesn’t it. It’s been so long since I had DD 2 I’ve forgotten what it felt like!

@MadamRose Yes! My first movement with both of my pregnancies felt like popcorn popping really low. Now it just feels like baby is doing constant somersaults.... :)

@MadamRose Yes! My first movement with both of my pregnancies felt like popcorn popping really low. Now it just feels like baby is doing constant somersaults.... :)
Aww I can’t wait to get to the stage where I’m feeling lots of movement!

Does anyone feel stupidly big for how far along they are? Am already struggling to get up off the couch and out of bed :(

IMG-20210205-WA0001.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"