July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

This was all I had a couple days ago, it's gone again now!

20210203_112316.jpg

I keep saying at work I’m 14 weeks but feel like 40 weeks already.

Has anyone heard of sneak peek or done it? We did it as a bit of fun before our gender scan and it came back girl :) My daughter is hoping it’s true as she has 3 brothers so doesn’t want another haha!

9CD128A3-2003-4EFA-A819-59090325C732.png

I’m tempted to do sneak peek but only cause I’m nosy as we already agreed not to find out haha!
I can’t believe some of yoh are having anomaly scans my 12 week scan isn’t until 1st March when I’m 13+4!!!

@Danizzychar YES! I'm already grunting and having to do weird gymnastics to get off the floor after playing with my son. Not to mention rolling over in bed and reaching stuff on the ground. Only 18 weeks!...........

Also, I'm already getting that tingly milk ejection reflex! No colostrom appearing yet, but the letdown sensation is happening more and more frequently. I keep checking my bra and shirt because I feel like I'm leaking!

@Danizzychar YES! I'm already grunting and having to do weird gymnastics to get off the floor after playing with my son. Not to mention rolling over in bed and reaching stuff on the ground. Only 18 weeks!...........

Also, I'm already getting that tingly milk ejection reflex! No colostrom appearing yet, but the letdown sensation is happening more and more frequently. I keep checking my bra and shirt because I feel like I'm leaking!
Tmi but I have got really flaky nipples never had this before I thought it could be milk but it's more like dry skin

Has anybody looked into prams yet I have got the doona as we go eveywere by car plus we have no room to store a big pram untill we move next year.. I Was thinking a sling baby carrier for longer trips days out etc

I posted in a mum group on FB and a lot of them recommended the infababy Moto ... so we’re looking at that. But, I really really love the icandy peach but it’s so expensive and not sure I can justify that amount of money on a pram. I am also being gifted some wraps from my best friend for when I walk the dog etc :)

02AA332F-5B74-4BD8-B32C-BCE6A47B5215.jpeg

I posted in a mum group on FB and a lot of them recommended the infababy Moto ... so we’re looking at that. But, I really really love the icandy peach but it’s so expensive and not sure I can justify that amount of money on a pram. I am also being gifted some wraps from my best friend for when I walk the dog etc :)

View attachment 1094375
I had the I candy peach with dd1 and ds1 omg it is the best investment I made there is only 18 months between them so I adapted it to the double.. I used it for over 4 years.. So light easy and just the best pram am 5ft and 7 stone and found it perfect..

But this time around 2 growing children furlough and life its self means I have to cut back :(

I need advice, ladies! I just found out that my colleague and friend, whom I haven't seen much due to COVID, is pregnant too---just a week ahead of me. I hadn't yet told her that we are pregnant because she's had multiple miscarriages and one healthy 3 year old. Her most recent pregnancy was last year, and it ended at 20 weeks. Totally devastating. So I've been hesitant to tell her about our second babe, because I didn't know what to say. And now that she's pregnant too, I feel like I just made that harder on myself........

How do I tell her we're pregnant too? I've already posted on Instagram (which she's technically on, but hasn't posted anything since 2018, so I don't know if she actually goes on it or not), and was planning on posting on Facebook---where she'll definitely see---after our anatomy scan in early March. So she may know already, but may not. Argh! I don't want to say the wrong thing.

PLUS, her current pregnancy is super high risk due to her history and a short cervix. She just had a cerclage done.

@Impatient27 I would still announce it she will find out soon enough I’m sure she would much rather you be honest with her.

@CharlieKeys I've seen sneak peek pop up so many times on Facebook, it goes by blood doesn't it? Or scan? I can't remember! Here's hoping they've got it right & your daughter has a sister - but it probably is anyway.
@Bittersweet is there any way at all of trying to sway him to find out? :p
@Impatient27 you know what I keep squeezing mine to see if anything comes out :haha: as for your colleague, is it worth saying something to her privately first? At least it won't be such a shock when it pops up on her newsfeed. That's the most common response I've seen when I was googling how to tell partner's sister since she had her baby 2 weeks ago. Personally if it was me I wouldn't want people to feel like they were walking on eggshells with such happy news to share. Anyway it could be nice for her to have someone around the same pregnancy age, it could be comforting.
@Danizzychar & Charlie it's not exactly small but I've got the silver cross pioneer, are the oysters any smaller?
@MadamRose not long til your dating scan now? eek!

If anyone remembers my dilemma about telling the partners sister about our baby, I said to him you can have final say on announcing. He's chosen his birthday on the 17th Feb. I'm still a bit wobbly about the date but he thinks they'll take it okay :shrug:

@CharlieKeys I've seen sneak peek pop up so many times on Facebook, it goes by blood doesn't it? Or scan? I can't remember! Here's hoping they've got it right & your daughter has a sister - but it probably is anyway.
@Bittersweet is there any way at all of trying to sway him to find out? :p
@Impatient27 you know what I keep squeezing mine to see if anything comes out :haha: as for your colleague, is it worth saying something to her privately first? At least it won't be such a shock when it pops up on her newsfeed. That's the most common response I've seen when I was googling how to tell partner's sister since she had her baby 2 weeks ago. Personally if it was me I wouldn't want people to feel like they were walking on eggshells with such happy news to share. Anyway it could be nice for her to have someone around the same pregnancy age, it could be comforting.
@Danizzychar & Charlie it's not exactly small but I've got the silver cross pioneer, are the oysters any smaller?
@MadamRose not long til your dating scan now? eek!

If anyone remembers my dilemma about telling the partners sister about our baby, I said to him you can have final say on announcing. He's chosen his birthday on the 17th Feb. I'm still a bit wobbly about the date but he thinks they'll take it okay :shrug:

Still over a week - it isn’t until the 17th feels like forever!!!! Hoping to get a good nub shot as I’ll stay team yellow but I am always interested by what the nub shows!

Wow how have you got to 20 weeks without announcing. I’m so big in struggling. I’m announcing it to my children the same day of my scan ones I get home and we are doing a reveal shoot at home to tell everyone else!

I know that feeling of it taking forever to come around but it always does! and if you do get a really good nub shot it's fairly accurate anyway ;)

Tbh I don't even know. The fact partner's sister last had a baby 11 years ago and it's also a girl (her partner's family only have boys) means everyone's so so excited. Plus her first two were twins who were 3m premature, so we didn't want to take any shine away from her. I'm still INCREDIBLY nervous for his family to know, I think they'll think it's too soon for us to say, but I could be very wrong.

I also think because I'm not exactly skinny it's easier to hide. I don't have a big belly when not pregnant but for some reason I can hide a baby bump up until mid 20 weeks! With my last I think I popped around 24/25 weeks. It takes forever with me, which this time was a blessing :haha:

2 weeks until my 20 week scan! We will be finding out but planned on doing a gender reveal with cupcakes, I can't wait! My bump is huge too!

Emsabub I also have decided not to find out but I’m hoping to get a look at nub lol.

impatient I would just tell her but explain you had wanted to wait until after anomaly scan but you can share some of the journey with her now x

Wow I can't believe how some of you are so close to 20 weeks now! That still feels an age away to me :lol:.

pram wise I had a silvercross wayfarer last time but it was slightly on the bulky side but I loved it. Sadly we sold it as we needed storage and I wasn't sure if we were going to have another child. So I may get the updated version of that as I do love it. But we're also limited on space so am undecided.

@Impatient27 personally I would just tell her. Think it would probably be harder for her to find out just via a social media announcement and maybe even a little hurtful. Am sure she will be happy for you :)

Ohh sorry @Bittersweet I thought you wanted to know! I need to pay more attention to what I read

@kittiecat I still have my SC Pioneer and its the same size as yours. I agree they are quite bulky prams but I think that's mostly down to the chassis? We were also 'advised' to sell ours on because everyone was saying two kids was enough (my youngest is my partner's only child), like their opinion mattered if we wanted another one :-k
But we kept it and I'm so glad we did cos deep down I knew we wanted one more.

Girls I think I'm loopy, I let my 4 year old convince me to buy a dinosaur piñata for my partner's birthday next week. Right now we're all set up for a dinosaur themed birthday party - games, hats and everything :rofl:

Impatient - I agree with what has been said already. Definitely just mention it to her before you announce on Facebook.

emsabub - not jealous at all that you’re not showing yet ...... haha! I’m massive already but it’s that really annoying bump where it goes in at the belly button and then back out - so it is like a ‘is she or isn’t she’ ... can’t wait for the uterus to shift up a bit lol. I bet he’ll love his piñata and the dinosaur theme.

Yeah the sneak peek is a blood sample. Was so worried with having three boys, a man child and a male dog it would contaminate the sample. So was very shocked when it came up as girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->