July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

@MadamRose and @kittiecat cute reveals! I'm glad scans are going well!

Is anyone else feeling crazy emotional? These past two weeks, I've been crying over everything... happy, sad, totally random too. :dohh:
Yep I’m always emotional since I found out I was pregnant. Everything makes me cry :dohh:

selfish post warning ;)
18 weeks tomorrow here! :pink:

nesting is in full force, starting to get things set up and ready now that i’m feeling better. hubby and i joked we need to do these things during the “sweet spot”, while i’m relieved of all the first tri symptoms and before i feel too big and tired again in third tri. :haha:

we announced on valentine’s day as planned. we had a good response both privately with family and on fb. it feels so much more real now that everyone knows and it’s being talked about outside of just me and dh.

also feeling a lot of movement! have been for a few weeks now, but it’s become stronger and more frequent. i love it. can’t wait to meet this little girl. <3

anatomy scan in 10 days! excited to see her again, trying to stay positive and believe there will be only good news. while i would have felt better waiting until after the anatomy scan to announce, just in case there is anything wrong, valentine’s day just felt right. it was our 6th wedding anniversary too. but NIPT came back clear so i’m keeping that in mind when i get the “what if”‘s!

glad to hear everyone seems to be doing ok! <3

@wifeybby how lovely :) what a lovely day to announce too. I can’t wait to feel movement but my placenta is anterior so I could have a while :(

I’m 14 weeks today based on my amended (impossible) date from my scan. Has anyone ever had big babies? A friend of mine mentioned it might be worth me asking about a growth scan. I’ve had a 9lbs 12oz and a 9lbs 13oz(10days early) she said with my 9lb 13oz being early if I went to due date or late I could be in for a really big baby. I measured perfect fundal height wise with both so I guess it’s not totally accurate for such big babies. Do you think it’s something worth mentioning to my midwife in a few weeks time?

My bump feels huge and I’m transitioning into maternity clothes

EA36A49B-7528-40A3-A8C1-DF3ECEE56B65.jpeg A8784C5F-C711-493A-B7A5-12DA29227A91.jpeg

Growth scans they won’t do until 28 weeks but they should refer you for them if you explain and ask. If your Fundal height is off the chart then they’ll refer you too. Two of my babies were 9lb 5ozs but they were overdue. My other two weren’t tiny either so I’m most likely gonna have another 9lber haha. Discuss it when you see your midwife :)

@CharlieKeys congratulations on your little girl! Did you have a feeling it was a girl or is it a surprise?

And thanks my fundal height measured perfectly with both my last two despite their size ](*,)

When do we need to start monitoring movements little lady normaly had a very active hour around 8pm last night I felt her but not as much and today she's very quiet not sure what to do

When do we need to start monitoring movements little lady normaly had a very active hour around 8pm last night I felt her but not as much and today she's very quiet not sure what to do
If your worried call your Labour ward/antenatal triage but baby’s don’t tend to get a regular pattern until 26-28 weeks :)

@CharlieKeys congratulations on your little girl! Did you have a feeling it was a girl or is it a surprise?

And thanks my fundal height measured perfectly with both my last two despite their size ](*,)

I had a feeling :)

oh no that’s not going to help! Definitely mention it to the midwife. I reckon they’ll refer you for growth scans based on their weights anyways.

I had a feeling :)

oh no that’s not going to help! Definitely mention it to the midwife. I reckon they’ll refer you for growth scans based on their weights anyways.
I thought that with my second DD but they never did. But I think I’ll stress that’s DD2 was 10 days early so big big difference for being 10 days early

Hi everyone, glad to see you all seem to be doing well! I haven't been on in a while but I've been having some nerve-wracking spotting and it's driving me nuts. I am 13 weeks 1 day today (due date changed to Aug 30) and this is my 3rd day with really light spotting.. I went to the ER on Sunday when I first saw it and had cramping too, I'm just so nervous.. scan showed baby happily wiggling around in there, heartbeat 154, so yesterday when I saw the spotting again I just told myself "I won't worry because I just saw LO".. then today comes and at the same time of day I see it again! I also feel crampy, I'm so scared :hissy:
Has anyone else experienced this? It is super light but there have been some red stringy pieces :shrug: feeling so lost, I see my OB on Thursday but hating this!

Hi everyone, glad to see you all seem to be doing well! I haven't been on in a while but I've been having some nerve-wracking spotting and it's driving me nuts. I am 13 weeks 1 day today (due date changed to Aug 30) and this is my 3rd day with really light spotting.. I went to the ER on Sunday when I first saw it and had cramping too, I'm just so nervous.. scan showed baby happily wiggling around in there, heartbeat 154, so yesterday when I saw the spotting again I just told myself "I won't worry because I just saw LO".. then today comes and at the same time of day I see it again! I also feel crampy, I'm so scared :hissy:
Has anyone else experienced this? It is super light but there have been some red stringy pieces :shrug: feeling so lost, I see my OB on Thursday but hating this!
So sorry you’re experiencing this. Must be so worrying. Hope it all turns out to be nothing to worry about :hugs:

Thank you kittiecat and madamrose, I am always worried that it will increase but it hasn't at all, today is so far so good! It always seems to happen when I go to use the restroom the second time in the day, and I haven't gone the second time yet today so I'm hoping for the best [-o&lt;

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well today! :friends:

I went to the OB today and found out the reason for the spotting, my placenta is sitting low but baby looks great! She wants me on pelvic rest until it resolves ( :brat: lol). But good news really, so long as baby is happy I am happy! Going to schedule a gender ultrasound asap :cloud9:

Ended up getting fit in for my anatomy scan a week early! We are having......... another boy! He's healthy and everything looks normal. Such a relief.

download (5).jpg

He spent the scan breech and cuddling with my placenta, which is against my spine. He was also moving the ENTIRE scan. :)

@MadamRose Yeah I did. Although there are a few differences with this pregnancy, for the most part, it's VERY similar to my first! I may just be destined to be a boy mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->