July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Am I the only one not feeling movement yet? It’s starting to get depressing
I’m honestly still not 100% sure on if I’ve felt much yet. It’s so hard to tell this early on. Hope you feel baby soon :hugs:

@MadamRose I started feeling little nudges at 18w but they did say at my private scan at 16w the placenta was anterior so movements would be late. But now I feel them properly, only on the sides of my bump or way low down though.

They've started allowing partner's back into scans at my NHS trust now :happydance:so since we're having 28 and 38 week growth scans baby's dad is allowed to come!

I hope everyone is well & enjoying their pregnancies as much as they can :flower:

Has anyone ever had back/shoulder acne in pregnancy? I bought some lovely Bardot tops for the summer but at this rate I won't be able to wear them :sad2:

@Emsabub no acne for me - my face broke out a bunch during first tri, but now it's gone. Just dealing with other lovely symptoms like varicose and spider veins on my right leg and headaches..... That's great that your partner can attend scans with you! My hubby got to come to the anatomy scan, but nothing else.

How is everyone doing? I'm in the midst of trying to flip my babe. He's still breech, and although that worries me, I'm trying to flip him more because he keeps kicking me straight down. Every time he kicks, I feel like I'm going to inadvertently pee, poop, or pass gas... it's NOT comfortable. Has anyone had success with Spinning Babies? I'm just 23 weeks, so plenty of time and room for him to turn on his own before I need to be worried (but I'm worried anyways!). Apparently there's no harm in doing the Spinning Babies regular inversion, so I'm doing that daily.

How is everyone doing? Any new anatomy scans out there to share? Hopefully everyone is doing OK - it's been a little quiet on here :)

@Impatient27 thanks for checking up on everyone one. Hope you are okay!

I can’t believe so many of you have gone past V-Day! I haven’t even had my 20 week scan yet! Still another two weeks to wait as well. Still not feeling much or any movement - the few bits I might have had could have also been gas

@Impatient27 could be worse :) how about you?

@MadamRose you must be counting down the days! V day is a bit of a strange one with me. The hospital where I'll have baby doesn't take them in unless they're over 28 weeks gestation so to me I've still got 2 weeks yet :(

@MadamRose Time sure does just crawl by when you're waiting for the anatomy scan... When is it scheduled for? Hopefully you'll get more consistent movements soon, so you can have that reassurance!

@Emsabub That's crazy that your viability level is 4 whole weeks later than the norm! Is it because the hospital isn't equipped to handle preemies younger than 28 weeks?

I'm doing alright, baby's still breech. Everyone keeps reassuring me that it's still normal at 24/25 weeks, but it's starting to really stress me out. I've figured out that it's a fear of a c-section. I am terrified of needles and have never handled blood or cuts or surgeries or anything like that well, so all of it combined is pushing me over the edge. I have some therapy sessions set aside to work through it - hopefully that will get me to a point where I'm less anxious about it at least!

Has anyone had a c-section? I'd love to hear positive, non-horror stories..........

Wow so many of you are so far on now! I’m 17 weeks tomorrow! How’s everyone been feeling? I’ve been plagued with terrible nausea, dry hair and skin break outs

@Impatient27 6th April but not til 4.20pm!!!! That day is going to drag so bad!!! Yes I don’t get it at all I’m 99.9% sure I felt DD1 earlier than this with an anterior placenta

@Bittersweet So sorry to hear about the terrible nausea! Hopefully it eases up soon for you. I hear you on the dry hair and breakouts - my hair (and face) has been really hating the low humidity. I think @Emsabub is also dealing with breakouts. Lovely side effects of pregnancy!

@MadamRose Oh man, that will definitely be a long day. Mine was at 7:00pm, and I just tried to keep myself as busy as possible with work stuff so I didn't have time to think about it..... easier said than done though! Regarding movements, maybe this bub is just in a different spot than your others, or you're just so busy?

@Bittersweet So sorry to hear about the terrible nausea! Hopefully it eases up soon for you. I hear you on the dry hair and breakouts - my hair (and face) has been really hating the low humidity. I think @Emsabub is also dealing with breakouts. Lovely side effects of pregnancy!

@MadamRose Oh man, that will definitely be a long day. Mine was at 7:00pm, and I just tried to keep myself as busy as possible with work stuff so I didn't have time to think about it..... easier said than done though! Regarding movements, maybe this bub is just in a different spot than your others, or you're just so busy?
Business could be playing a factor. I teach year 1 so age 5/6 so I’m basically constantly on my feet!

Yep Impatient I am!! I thought I got lucky with not having any on my face but they're starting to pop up there too :evil:

@MadamRose if you're moving around all the time it wouldn't surprise me if little one was asleep. When we're busy we don't notice it very much unless we stop for 5 minutes and pay attention (which isn't always possible I know)

Last edited:
Hi everyone

still no news on a date for my 20 week scan now it’s started to annoy me.

such a lovely bump and congrats on a girl kiwi. This was me at 17 weeks I feel huge

I still am not feeling definite movement ugh and my placenta is posterior B3423197-CFD2-486F-8056-A11FB64CD6FF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->