July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

@MadamRose Yeah I did. Although there are a few differences with this pregnancy, for the most part, it's VERY similar to my first! I may just be destined to be a boy mom.
I thought baby I’m carrying no was a boy as my pregnancy has been so different but now I’m starting to think it’s another girl

Congrats impatient!

It’s my nuchal scan Monday finally!

I had my 20w ultrasound last week at 19+6! Baby is doing great and everything looks perfect so far! We decided to hold off on finding the gender and plan to do a gender reveal cake this coming Thursday! Already ordered the cake, and I'm so excited to find out! They do want me to have another ultrasound done later this week just to check my cervix length because of my history of premature birth. He did tell me though that they aren't worried it's just a precaution.

20210223_121731.jpg

I had my 20w ultrasound last week at 19+6! Baby is doing great and everything looks perfect so far! We decided to hold off on finding the gender and plan to do a gender reveal cake this coming Thursday! Already ordered the cake, and I'm so excited to find out!

View attachment 1095220
So exciting!!! Lovely picture

I had my 20w ultrasound last week at 19+6! Baby is doing great and everything looks perfect so far! We decided to hold off on finding the gender and plan to do a gender reveal cake this coming Thursday! Already ordered the cake, and I'm so excited to find out! They do want me to have another ultrasound done later this week just to check my cervix length because of my history of premature birth. He did tell me though that they aren't worried it's just a precaution.

View attachment 1095220
So glad your scan went well and so excited for your gender reveal <3

I seriously need to catch up! Sorry I haven’t been on too much the constant nausea was killing me but going to try and be on here more now <3 off to have a read

Just caught up look at all these scan pictures and knowing gender so exciting. Mines booked for the 17th March.

I had my scan, I was waiting for 25 mins then there was no tv on the wall so she showed me a quick glimpse at the beginning and must of been 2 mins tops at the end she was terrible obvs wanted me in and out as quick as she could as she was running late. No mention of position of placenta and wouldn’t tell me measurements back of the head. Baby was so active so no nub or great skull theory photo felt like she didn’t
Take the time to get a good profile pic. It was the most active baby I’ve ever witnessed though was doing complete summersaults, upside down alor was side on then looked straight at the screen twice having a whale of a time :haha:

I’m nervously waiting for the downs, Edwards and plateau results to come back.

@MadamRose yes I was indeed surprised! I did have a dream that this little one was going to be a girl but I kind of ignored it because everyone seems to think this baby would be a boy. I pretty much just sat on the fence about it.

@kittiecat Thank you hun!!

Last edited:
Great news kittie congrats on :pink:

So..... it's a girl!!!!!!!! :pink:

View attachment 1095520

yay congrats hun!

@wantingagirl glad all seems okay good luck for the results

@Kiwiberry congratulations on team pink:pink: are you surprised?

thank you! Fingers crossed, I’m getting cystitis quite a bit and have group b strep :wacko:

results came back

low risk

DS - 1:1125
Edwards - 1:10,000
Plateau - 1:10,000

so weird Eloise was low risk DS 1:326 crazy the difference though!
Find out gender in 11 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->