July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Thanks ladies currently comparing the skulls to those of my girls scans but I’m not getting very far as I’m rubbish with theories :lol:

Thanks ladies currently comparing the skulls to those of my girls scans but I’m not getting very far as I’m rubbish with theories :lol:

from skull I’m guessing girl! Do you have a preference? Xx

My friend spent the evening joking that it’s a boy and even sent me a diagram :rofl: I said I think it’s more likely to be the cord

04D31437-0665-408C-A47C-4DC7F8EBC6A2.jpeg

I still didn’t getting my phone call back it’s starting to get embarrassing

Last edited:
I’d be ringing again no matter how annoying I seemed!

I did :haha: they said they are all getting booked today so I will hear back later we shall see how that goes. It’s absolutely crazy that all the 20 week ones are only getting booked now.

I’ve been tempted a few times :lol:

haha! I would just need to know I can’t handle surprises :haha: are you having a 4d scan mines booked for 30 weeks I can’t handle not seeing baby again from 20 weeks til birth lol

haha! I would just need to know I can’t handle surprises :haha: are you having a 4d scan mines booked for 30 weeks I can’t handle not seeing baby again from 20 weeks til birth lol
I’m hoping to get a 4D one will depend on if the children can come

I’m hoping to get a 4D one will depend on if the children can come

mines booked for 24th June but we have to go away for it. So I’ve already booked scan and hotel and flights paid for. Flights were £190 hotel £70 and scan £70 :wacko:

really hope rules don’t change all the kids will be staying with my mum here as too many of them :haha:

mines booked for 24th June but we have to go away for it. So I’ve already booked scan and hotel and flights paid for. Flights were £190 hotel £70 and scan £70 :wacko:

really hope rules don’t change all the kids will be staying with my mum here as too many of them :haha:
Wow that’s a lot - I posted in one of the gender groups on Facebook and turns out the thing my friend said could be the gender! Now I’m interested :lol:

Wow that’s a lot - I posted in one of the gender groups on Facebook and turns out the thing my friend said could be the gender! Now I’m interested :lol:

yep gets me off the island and I get to
Have a macdonalds though as we don’t have one here so it’s worth it :haha:

ooooooh I’m in some really good gender groups. It’s saying boy is it? You know I keep looking at the skull and it’s throwing me off as it looks half way inbetween Eloise’s and Leo’s :haha:

yep gets me off the island and I get to
Have a macdonalds though as we don’t have one here so it’s worth it :haha:

ooooooh I’m in some really good gender groups. It’s saying boy is it? You know I keep looking at the skull and it’s throwing me off as it looks half way inbetween Eloise’s and Leo’s :haha:
Yes people are saying it’s a penis - and that the scrotum is hidden by the leg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->