July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

@wantingagirl how have you not got a scan date? Mine was booked at my 12 week scan

no idea and it’s hacking me off now! Everyone seems to have had it booked at 12 week scan and my others were too. I phoned 10 days ago and all I got was April bookings aren’t available yet and it’s been requested probably be next week. Great 7 days or less before it how am I suppose to get a babysitter that quick and my hubby time off work to come!

@wantingagirl how have you not got a scan date? Mine was booked at my 12 week scan

no idea and it’s hacking me off now! Everyone seems to have had it booked at 12 week scan and my others were too. I phoned 10 days ago and all I got was April bookings aren’t available yet and it’s been requested probably be next week. Great 7 days or less before it how am I suppose to get a babysitter that quick and my hubby time off work to come!

I know and still nothing, I’ll leave it til Wednesday if still heard nothing

That’s so bad you don’t have a date yet @wantingagirl

I’m doing ok. Can’t believe I’m nearly at halfway point. Our scan is Friday. Can’t wait to see baby girl again. Still not feeling a lot of movement though it is increasing a bit I think with pops here and there

@wantingagirl I’d be ringing today if I was you.

I’ve got 8 hours until my scan and it feels like today is going to drag!!!! Can’t wait to see baby again, rather interest to know what position baby is in - girls felt baby move yesterday over to the side but I’m always getting lots of kicks/punches on my bladder. After my panic a few weeks ago I am 100% staying team yellow!

I did ring, can’t do anything yesterday as was bank holiday she said she would leave a note as off for two days now nothing so far :wacko: so lovely not having a countdown!

@wantingagirl I’d be ringing today if I was you.

I’ve got 8 hours until my scan and it feels like today is going to drag!!!! Can’t wait to see baby again, rather interest to know what position baby is in - girls felt baby move yesterday over to the side but I’m always getting lots of kicks/punches on my bladder. After my panic a few weeks ago I am 100% staying team yellow!

so exciting! That’s crazy your getting external kicks already I keep thinking I feel something but I’m not sure probably too much padding from Eloise :haha:

Girls keep freaking out about having group b strep now :wacko:
Read about premature labour stillbirth etc arghhhh

I did ring, can’t do anything yesterday as was bank holiday she said she would leave a note as off for two days now nothing so far :wacko: so lovely not having a countdown!

can you not ring hospital directly?

so exciting! That’s crazy your getting external kicks already I keep thinking I feel something but I’m not sure probably too much padding from Eloise :haha:
I only started getting definite movement just over a week ago too so really is crazy :lol: it was over to the side near my hip so thinking placenta maybe central. Baby has spent today kicking my bladder!

Feeling literally sick with nerves about the scan and still another 3 hours to go!

I did and spoke with the midwife who said she would leave a note for the midwife who was on today to get it chased up :shrug:
I’m one of these people who would keep ringing tbh I don’t trust a word people say when they say that not having a scan date at a day off 19 weeks is ridiculous

I only started getting definite movement just over a week ago too so really is crazy :lol: it was over to the side near my hip so thinking placenta maybe central. Baby has spent today kicking my bladder!

Feeling literally sick with nerves about the scan and still another 3 hours to go!

super crazy argh bladder kicks are the worst! I hate late scan appointments they suck! I’m so nervous at every scan.

I’m one of these people who would keep ringing tbh I don’t trust a word people say when they say that not having a scan date at a day off 19 weeks is ridiculous

I know :( I live on such a small island I just don’t want to come across as a pest :wacko: :haha:

Scan went really well, it’s a good job I didn’t want to know the gender babies legs were crossed so even if id had wanted to I wouldn’t have been able to :lol:

Everything was perfect, baby was slightly in an awkward position laying cross ways as I thought head in my right and feet on my left. So girls felt kicks yesterday and I’m being punched in the bladder. I joked about how this baby was in an awful position at 12 weeks and how it made the nuchal measurement and pics difficult so she did me extra pictures today!

F385C34D-1D26-4645-B058-92A5F5A6803C.jpeg 76BD4D77-CAE7-4CE9-AEE2-A317647851A8.jpeg 8B6F7F9C-B6DE-4842-8BD9-9F49DD3D1F26.jpeg EC3BB732-70AF-4BB6-9BCA-FAE71AC31EC4.jpeg D47E60B3-87B9-4498-A58B-C73532A42EF3.jpeg

Scan went really well, it’s a good job I didn’t want to know the gender babies legs were crossed so even if id had wanted to I wouldn’t have been able to :lol:

Everything was perfect, baby was slightly in an awkward position laying cross ways as I thought head in my right and feet on my left. So girls felt kicks yesterday and I’m being punched in the bladder. I joked about how this baby was in an awful position at 12 weeks and how it made the nuchal measurement and pics difficult so she did me extra pictures today!

View attachment 1096999 View attachment 1097000 View attachment 1097001 View attachment 1097002 View attachment 1097003

awh gorgeous pics! That’s like my first born had his legs crossed at every scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->