July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

yep gets me off the island and I get to
Have a macdonalds though as we don’t have one here so it’s worth it :haha:

ooooooh I’m in some really good gender groups. It’s saying boy is it? You know I keep looking at the skull and it’s throwing me off as it looks half way inbetween Eloise’s and Leo’s :haha:
Ugh I don’t know what to do now as I don’t want to get my hopes up! ](*,)](*,)](*,)

Ugh I don’t know what to do now as I don’t want to get my hopes up! ](*,)](*,)](*,)

see I need to know too for bonding purposes I really wanted this one to be a girl but if it’s a boy I get time to bond. Sorry I’m no help lol

see I need to know too for bonding purposes I really wanted this one to be a girl but if it’s a boy I get time to bond. Sorry I’m no help lol
I’m really worried I’d struggle to bond if it’s a girl. I was okay with DD2 as always knew there was would a 3rd. There won’t be a 4th

I’m really worried I’d struggle to bond if it’s a girl. I was okay with DD2 as always knew there was would a 3rd. There won’t be a 4th

totally get that - I completely bonded with this baby as a girl from bfp until around 12 weeks isht then boy vibes hit I’m concerned too but I know I’m lucky as I already have 2 boys and 3 girls but it’s hard when you have already bonded with a certain sex but I felt like I’ll have 5 months to get my head around it. I hope so it could either go that way for you if you were to find out or I know my friend really wanted a boy and waited until birth as her theory was how could she not love it at birth once it’s here no matter what sex. Would you 100% rule out a 4th?

totally get that - I completely bonded with this baby as a girl from bfp until around 12 weeks isht then boy vibes hit I’m concerned too but I know I’m lucky as I already have 2 boys and 3 girls but it’s hard when you have already bonded with a certain sex but I felt like I’ll have 5 months to get my head around it. I hope so it could either go that way for you if you were to find out or I know my friend really wanted a boy and waited until birth as her theory was how could she not love it at birth once it’s here no matter what sex. Would you 100% rule out a 4th?
Yes 100% a 4 one isn’t happening. I’m on my own so wouldn’t want 4 my house has 4 bedrooms so 3 is the perfect number. It’s taken me 5 years to save the amount I’ll loose during maternity leave and I can’t afford to do it again.

Yes 100% a 4 one isn’t happening. I’m on my own so wouldn’t want 4 my house has 4 bedrooms so 3 is the perfect number. It’s taken me 5 years to save the amount I’ll loose during maternity leave and I can’t afford to do it again.

totally makes sense hun, I don’t feel a huge loss as I’m only part time anyway but I’m not doing it on my own so it’s diff when you are the sole provider. Eeeeeeek I really hope it’s a boy. Another reason I’m dreading boy is my pregnancy was utterly horrendous with my 3 year old boy and already feel it’s going that way

totally makes sense hun, I don’t feel a huge loss as I’m only part time anyway but I’m not doing it on my own so it’s diff when you are the sole provider. Eeeeeeek I really hope it’s a boy. Another reason I’m dreading boy is my pregnancy was utterly horrendous with my 3 year old boy and already feel it’s going that way
Bless you either way I hope you have a good pregnancy

Bless you either way I hope you have a good pregnancy

Awh thank you..... I’m sure it will be fine but if not it will definitely be worth it. I need to make the most of it as for sure my last too. I hope yours is treating you well

How's everyone doing now? We are such a quiet bunch.

Life is miserable now. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes at 28w exactly the day after taking the blood test, they were so on it they gave me the kit and everything the same day.

I was tested with both my girls and was absolutely fine but for some reason this little boy likes causing me trouble!! It's diet controlled so far & it's a struggle for someone who's OBSESSED with sugar and has a habit of missing meals out of convenience. It should only be for around 10-12 weeks though since they've mentioned an early induction which I've never had before :-(

I'm just so angry with myself I failed this time. But even though he's measuring smaller than normal he seems happy enough. At least that's one of us :sad2:

Sending hugs @Emsabub hope that he comes naturally on his own and induction isn’t needed.

I feel like I’ve hit the brick wall where it’s going to start going slow. Everything up to 20 weeks seems really fast but now I keep thinking Oh Gosh I’ve got another 20 weeks to go and feel like it’s going to be forever until I get to meet baby. Booked a 4D scan for me to take my girls to at 28 weeks so hopefully that will help.

Hi girls.
Hope your all well.. Hetic one for us.. As our landlord has just given us 6 months notice to leave after being here for 3 years.. We are deverstated as our plans for a mortgage have no gone out the window as we can't afford to rent a diffrent property in this area.
So it means new schools new start and am trying to get it all done before baby arrives so I can enjoy my last newborn. It so hard :(

@Danizzychar hope you manage to get sorted before baby arrives.

I was 21 weeks yesterday I feel so far behind most of you! I painted Thumper’s nursery yesterday. The joiner is coming today to do a few things like change the door so it opens the other way giving the room more space. I’m getting furniture Tuesday. Being on my own I don’t want to be too heavily pregnant when I put it all up!

883CB3E5-F3C9-4AA1-817E-DD54254E5374.jpeg 27E52E7C-15FC-4521-9597-59AFC97346FB.jpeg

Ladies I need advice.

we agreed to stay team :yellow:. Partially since it’s our last and partially to help me as (and this is still so so hard to say) I will really be disappointed if baby is a :blue:. Which is awful.

however going through baby clothes from my son and we both noted we have barely anything gender neutral which isn’t an issue per sebut oh then said about maybe us finding out.

I don’t want the rest of my pregnancy to be tainted if it’s a :blue:. Equally we could be leaving ourselves tricky if it’s :pink: and it might leave me to bond with baby if it’s :blue:?

If we find out we won’t be telling anyone regardless of gender.

helps?

Ladies I need advice.

we agreed to stay team :yellow:. Partially since it’s our last and partially to help me as (and this is still so so hard to say) I will really be disappointed if baby is a :blue:. Which is awful.

however going through baby clothes from my son and we both noted we have barely anything gender neutral which isn’t an issue per sebut oh then said about maybe us finding out.

I don’t want the rest of my pregnancy to be tainted if it’s a :blue:. Equally we could be leaving ourselves tricky if it’s :pink: and it might leave me to bond with baby if it’s :blue:?

If we find out we won’t be telling anyone regardless of gender.

helps?
I had this and decided not to find out (not liked to clothes but bonding) what I’m doing right now is convincing myself baby is a girl so that it helps with potential disappointment then if baby is born a boy I’ll be over the moon but if not I’ll be okay with it being a girl.

Yeah I think it’s hard as I wondered about knowing would give more bonding time as well?

Yeah I think it’s hard as I wondered about knowing would give more bonding time as well?
It could do or at birth you may find you don’t care anymore as you have the baby in your arms. These were all things I though about. I’m hoping if it’s a girl at birth I’ll be okay as she’ll be in my arms

@Bittersweet This is why we decided to find out the sex with this baby! My first is a boy (we didn't find out sex), and I've always envisioned having a girl. It took me a good long 4 months to really bond with my firstborn when he was born, and I attributed that partially to the fact that I had to call him "it" or "the baby" while pregnant instead of being able to put a she/he to him, or think seriously about names.

We did find out with this second one, because I knew I'd be disappointed with another boy. Lo and behold, it's another boy. Found out at 21 weeks. I'm just now getting to the point where I can accept my disappointment and move forward. I'm enjoying thinking about him as his possible names, and about having two boys who will cause trouble and romp around together. I think it's really going to help with bonding after birth too (at least I hope so - 4 months was a really long time with our first).

So if you had trouble bonding with your others at birth, maybe think about finding out? If you bonded right away, then you may be just fine---most people talk about forgetting everything else when the baby is born, you're just excited they're here and healthy. It just wasn't the case for me. I felt so alienated from my firstborn. May have been circumstantial given how his birth occurred, but it's definitely something I want to try to avoid with this second one.

@MadamRose makes a good point though---I think it's a smart idea to convince yourself of the sex you don't want, and then if it's the opposite, you'll be even happier! I'm not the type of person that would be able to convince myself like that, though :haha:

Hmm very valid points on both sides. I bonded with my son at birth as much as I could through an incubator so I guess I’m prepared to have to do that again just not aboht the gender

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->