July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Hi ladies! Can I join? Just got my BFP today and my EDD is August 11, 2021!

Could I join as well? Got my bfp on thursday at 12dpo, based on conception day I'm 4w1d, and due August 7th :)

This is my first pregnancy since my son, and he's 8! So it feels all new again. I also have twin stepsons who will be 13 soon.

I'm having some ligament type pain around my right hip bone already.. is that even possible at this point?!

Ahh hi guys!!

So glad you both got your bfps!

@Tonka106 my partner's sister is having a girl after twins 10 years ago, she said the same thing! Also I had something similar, a really sore feeling on the outside of my upper thighs. That was about 4/5 weeks I think!

Also girls, that booking appointment last Friday? All she did was take some blood and weigh me, the rest like details on previous pregnancies & stuff will be via phone call this Friday. I hate this whole virus situation ruining everything!! I'll be 12 weeks on the 20th December too, with the rules being relaxed for a few days it would be lovely if antenatal allowed partner's in for a little while but I highly doubt it :(

Also, can't stop eating toast, cheese & crackers and simple ice lollies!

Ugh just sitting down on the toilet and noticing brown when I wipe... oh well right now I am pregnant :) might not be around for long but hoping for the best!

@Emsabub it really feels so strange to know I'm pregnant again after all this time! But my brothers were 9 and 13 when I was born, and my boys will be the same age when this one comes (although I'll have two 13 year olds instead of 1 haha) so it almost feels like fate in a way!

@Reiko_ctu hoping for the best for you!

@Reiko_ctu it must be old blood if it's brown! Unless it's bright red I wouldn't worry :hugs:

@Tonka106 it will soon sink in, did you have easy pregnancies last time?

@Emsabub I only had the one pregnancy with my 8 year old as the other two boys are my stepsons, but it was a breeze! I had barely any morning sickness and felt great the whole time. I also didn't work and could do a lot of relaxing so I'm sure that helped. This time around with 3 kids and a physically demanding job, on top of being 30 rather than 21, I'm sure I'll be tired out much more!

@cinnamum hopefully this is the one!
@Impatient27 I remember you saying the gummy helped, typical it came back though! I had the same thing where bad food sort of helped, but when you compare the nausea to a hangover it makes sense.

I've been prescribed two different tablets in as many weeks for this nausea & sickness. First was cyclizine and today I was given prochlorperazine.. and a sick note for 2 weeks absence. My boss is going to love me :( Today she told me she had HG and was in hospital for 6 months so she knows how it is but I still feel bad!
I’m so sorry about the nvp... I had it bad with my first 3 pregnancies and then my 4th pregnancy officially had HG. Lost a ton of weight and had to be rehydrated by IV a few times... I’m praying I just have the bad nvp of the first pregnancies and not HG again! I really feel for you, it’s so tough!

Hi ladies, sorry u haven't been on. I've been absolutely wiped this week. All day nausea and headaches. Still having spotting every day. Doc said she's not worried.. But I am. Booked in for a private scan next week. Couldn't get anything sooner. If it gets worse I'll go to hosp but doc seemed to think it should be grand! Not sure how she can tell over the phone!
@Impatient27 sorry to hear you had some bleeding but delighted baby looks good!
@Danizzychar sorry to hear you have been feeling so rubbish. Hope you're feeling better soon.
@Emsabub hope the anti sickness mess have been helping. You're not telling until you're 24 weeks? Wow that's good willpower! Surely your partner's sister wouldn't be upset by you announcing your pregnancy around her due date or before it.. would she?
How did your scan go this week? I bet they will see and SCH on there causing the spotting. Had one with my 3rd rainbow baby, definitely had me worried but she is a most wonderful healthy 5 year old now!!

@Emsabub sorry about the nausea and the exhaustion! Hope it starts to ease off soon! Exciting your apt is soon! Nearly 7 weeks, so exciting. Do you use a PG app? I use ovia, wondering what ones people use.

@Impatient27 I hear you with the salt and vinegar cravings but that's always been my everyday craving. Any excuse :) your banana pepper and cheese one doesn't quite do it for me though :rofl: my RHR actually went down again which isn't helping me, that and when I wiped after using the bathroom it was light brown! But then I did almost faint last night and have been so exhausted today so I don't know anymore!
My doc was meant to ring me last week but never did so I'll have to get on again and see if she can ring me Monday just to help put my mind at ease!

Has anyone got any plans in how they're going to announce their pregnancy? Or how to tell other children? So many cute ideas on pinterest for Christmas time!
We are taking our kids to the family cabin for NYE and will probably tell them there. I’m going to get everyone to write down things they’re thankful for in 2020 and we’ll write it in there :). They have all been asking and praying for a new baby! 2 praying for a sister 1 for a brother haha.

My lot are being told on Christmas Day. It’s been a shitty year, so trying to make the news a happy memory for them all xx

I have no idea when to tell my kids! My stepsons' mom had a miscarriage last year so I dont want to risk telling them too early if something happened. Don't want them to go through it again! But I'd really like to tell my parents and DH's parents at Christmas (I'll be 8 weeks then).

I have no idea when to tell my kids! My stepsons' mom had a miscarriage last year so I dont want to risk telling them too early if something happened. Don't want them to go through it again! But I'd really like to tell my parents and DH's parents at Christmas (I'll be 8 weeks then).
If you can wait till you see a heartbeat that’s usually a bit safer, I think there’s less chance of a loss after that point... but not sure how true that is just what I’ve heard!

Update from me - just the one wipe with the brownish cm. Did a little investigating my my cervix and wasn’t any more up there. So definitely old blood hanging around for a few days and I’ve been on panty watch and nothing but clear now since that first bit!! Phew!! Feeling good!!

If you can wait till you see a heartbeat that’s usually a bit safer, I think there’s less chance of a loss after that point... but not sure how true that is just what I’ve heard!

I'm going to call to make my first appointment tomorrow, which usually is around 8 weeks. I won't get an ultrasound until 18-20 weeks though! And that's the only one we get here unless there's complications. It sucks!

I'm going to call to make my first appointment tomorrow, which usually is around 8 weeks. I won't get an ultrasound until 18-20 weeks though! And that's the only one we get here unless there's complications. It sucks!
Where are you tonka? Sorry if you’ve already said :) I’m in Canada (we get 3 scans offered I think and a lot more if there’s something tricky lol)

Where are you tonka? Sorry if you’ve already said :) I’m in Canada (we get 3 scans offered I think and a lot more if there’s something tricky lol)

I'm in Canada as well. Must be different depending on what province you're in. My niece is pregnant and she has had 2 already though, but the first was a dating scan. Maybe things have changed since my first and I'll get an earlier one! Hopefully! I'm in NB, where are you?

Last edited:
Oh @Reiko

I'm in Canada as well. Must be different depending on what province you're in. My niece is pregnant and she has had 2 already though, but the first was a dating scan. Maybe things have changed since my first and I'll get an earlier one! Hopefully! I'm in NB, where are you?
In BC. I've had 3 babies in the past 7.5 years, and for each I was offered a dating scan between 7 and 11 weeks, and a nuchal translucency scan at 12 weeks, and then the 20 week scan. Last baby i didn't do the dating scan because I was so sick, and knew my dates, and I've never done the NT one (tests for genetic abnormalities). But I think I'll do the dating scan this time so I can see a heartbeat :)

Aw I wish we could have early scans in the UK! I think unless there's a problem or history of unsuccessful pregnancies, everyone starts at 12 weeks.

Saying that I've got my first scan date for the 21st December! eeek! :happydance:

I've just had my 12 week scan through on the 22nd of December can't wait to see blob again.. Very crampy the last couple of days.. Think it's eveything growing.. Am very sure I felt it move but it could be wind but much lower down than normal.. I did feel my 2nd at 13 weeks..
Hi to all the new ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->