• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Sorry, tmi, but updating on my spotting yesterday... we dtd last night and I just did a big poo and nothing on the tp at all - feeling so relieved!

I also had 4 hours of insomnia last night which I had in my 2nd pregnancy... I’m actually praying this pregnancy is similar to my second because I was tired as heck but it was the least amount of sickness I had with all of my pregnancies! And if the baby is anything like my second... she was honestly a dream and still is at 5 years old lol ;)

@BABTTC123 I'm not sure how it all works with HCG levels, but as long as it's doubling?
@Snackqueen hi! I love your username :haha: And you're right we all seem to match on dates haha!
@Impatient27 how have you been? It looks like July is going to be a two day month at this rate!
@Chiochick ugh that exhausted feeling is horrible. Hopefully you can get hold of your person today!

I'm feeling a bit guilty about everything girls. I feel guilty that we purposely tried for this baby because we put our wedding back a year so decided we'd get the last baby done. As well as it being in the middle of a pandemic, I feel like the midwives will think I'm stupid, like why did she decide to get pregnant now? Probably way overthinking it here.

Also the nausea is still rumbling on. I'm not going to work today because of it but I cant tell my employer yet so I said my partner & daughter have a stomach bug. Ah well, might dig out the outdoor Christmas lights later if I feel a bit better.

I am a midwife and I can promise you we don’t think anyone is silly for getting pregnant during a pandemic ... we’re more concerned about how busy we’re gonna be over the next few months with all these lockdown baby’s :rofl:

Last edited:
Oh, I told my boss yesterday. It's still so early but I wanted to let her know ASAP because I work on a farm so there are some things I won't be able to do eventually. I was so nervous! But she was super happy for us :) haven't told anyone else yet apart from everyone here.

@CharlieKeys I suppose yeah that is a bigger concern haha! I got over it eventually, I made peace with it and thought at least this one was planned, neither of my girls were! Are you a midwife in the UK?

@Reiko_ctu how are you feeling with the insomnia today?

@Tonka106 yay that's amazing they were happy! Who can really begrudge someone the news of a new baby anyway. You havent got a ticker, how far are you?

So excited to complete my booking tomorrow! Even though I've got my scan booked it will feel more real to know my whole booking has been done & my blood results have come back.
Also on my scan day I don't have to worry about work, my shift starts at 4pm which is also my time for the scan, and they said I don't have to come in after! Yaaay!!

@Emsabub I have no idea how to add a ticker anymore haha! I used to live on this site with my first son and now I don't remember how to work it. I'll have to try to figure it out. I'm just 4w3d.

@CharlieKeys I suppose yeah that is a bigger concern haha! I got over it eventually, I made peace with it and thought at least this one was planned, neither of my girls were! Are you a midwife in the UK?

@Reiko_ctu how are you feeling with the insomnia today?

@Tonka106 yay that's amazing they were happy! Who can really begrudge someone the news of a new baby anyway. You havent got a ticker, how far are you?

So excited to complete my booking tomorrow! Even though I've got my scan booked it will feel more real to know my whole booking has been done & my blood results have come back.
Also on my scan day I don't have to worry about work, my shift starts at 4pm which is also my time for the scan, and they said I don't have to come in after! Yaaay!!

Yes I am :)

That’s nice of you work saying you don’t have to go in afterwards. Bonus

Insomnia and restless legs are still bugging me... but feeling ok otherwise :) I only work once a week so I can rest during my littlest one’s nap while the big girls do school together... but I should be cleaning and not napping haha.

So I know I’m only 4 weeks and I’m feeling great... have the looming morning sickness over my head that will hit at 6 weeks. Really praying it s not so bad this time as I took some milk thistle before pregnancy which can help and trying to keep my
Magnesium levels up too.

Anyone found anything helpful for their morning sickness so far?

@Reiko_ctu My nausea hasn't been horrible, but it's bad enough... started at 7 weeks. My midwife suggested Unisom (Doxylamine) plus 25mg B-6 every night, with another 25mg of B-6 in the morning. It not only helps with insomnia, but apparently helps with the nausea as well. I'm still not enjoying eating, but it at least takes the edge off. I'm also taking an extra 250mg of magnesium every night to help with insomnia.

@Reiko_ctu I'm starting feeling a bit gross first thing in the morning already! I was lucky with my son I never felt very sick, but I also didn't work and could sleep in and relax. Now I've got to get up and get 3 boys to school and go to work. So hoping I won't be too sick!

The only thing helping my sickeness is bread ... good thing I’m craving it.

I had some spotting last night after work so was panicking, but came into work and the consultant here said it was normal and he’d scan me today and again next week if I want. Not sure he’d see much at 5 weeks so might just wait and see?

This morning I woke up with a hint of nausea so I went and filled a prescription for diclectin. I’ve been on it before and it’s expensive as heck, and the actual studies done on it don’t actually show that it helps nvp that much but anecdotally my friends say it helps them manage. So I figure why not try it... it’ll only make me tired and I’m as tired as I can get already with the insomnia! I’m feeling so great about this pregnancy, like it was just meant to be, so feeling really happy!

Ugh is constipation normal for early pregnancy?! Yuck!

Im hoping that doing a liver cleanse ( well, just taking milk thistle supplements?) For a month prior to conception will help my ms... I’ve got 4 days before it typically rears it’s head so I’ll see!!

I'm due July 13th, (happens to be my own birthday as well) I had to go to the hospital yesterday due to bleeding and just got results today, I have a bleed surrounding the placenta but baby had a heartbeat of 170 and they said unless anymore bleeding then everything should be ok.

A little about me- I have a son who turns 6 in January and I was pregnant earlier this year as well ( would have been due next week) and unfortunately made the very regrettable decision to end the pregnancy due to some personal circumstances, I'm not proud of my decision and it's something that I'll live with for the rest of my life.

I'm due to finish college in the spring to become a pharmacy technician.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->