July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

@CharlieKeys it's good you've identified what helps your sickness, it's a horrible feeling and it definitely feels different to overeating/drinking sickness I think. I guess you wouldn't see much at 5 weeks either but you've got that peace of mind available to you and that's wonderful.

@Reiko_ctu constipation is vile, hopefully you're feeling better now. And that the sickness doesn't pop up!

@Tonka106 it might not happen you never know! As for the getting other kids ready and stuff, I've taken to driving my daughter to school cos walking 5 mins down the road was making me feel like I was on a boat.

@Kailetski Hi! Impatient should be along soon to add you onto first page! I'll be keeping my hopes up there's no more bleeding & that was just a one off. Also, we're not really supposed to talk about it, but I had to make the same decision this time last year when we'd just moved into a new house, literally one week earlier (and our daughter was almost 1). However this one was very much planned!

I had some boudoir photos done back in October girls. I originally loved them but now I've got them with me on a disc I keep comparing myself to skinny girls I used to go to school with and how much better they'd look if they did it, so now I already really dislike them.
I'm so stupid. Ah well, into the double digit weeks tomorrow!

So last night I woke up in the night sobbing over a dream I couldn't remember.. I think the hormones have taken over :lol:

Well ladies I am the 1 in 4... another loss for me unfortunately at 4 am this morning... and hope that takes care of all the losses for this thread and you all have happy and healthy 9 months xx

Line Progression :)

1st was taken on the 28th, 2nd taken today.

sickness :sick: has really kicked in today. I feel awful. Never really had sickness with the others so completely new. My boobs are also so incredibly sore and my skin has broken out into spots - again never had this before either.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok?

746E611C-B10C-4FAC-A7DA-ED5EF67959B8.jpeg 7FE85222-6D90-449D-92B8-8B2B91DEB475.jpeg

Lovely line progression, @CharlieKeys! And congrats to @Kailetski - I've got you added on the first page.

@Emsabub I hope you can fall in love with your body again! Maybe get some more shots done when you have a nice baby bump to remind you of what your body is capable of!

I hope I'm on the upside of the nausea - it's going away a bit in the evenings. I'm absolutely ravenous at dinnertime, and I eat WAY too much, which makes the morning nausea worse...

@Reiko_ctu I'm so sorry to hear. Take care :hugs:

@CharlieKeys we are close in dates and so far I've really lucky - a little nauseous here and there but nothing major! Hoping it keeps up like this! I have been having ligament pain already though! It started at 6 weeks with my first so even earlier this time.

Congrats, @Trying4BbyBoy! I've got you added to the EDD list.

What are everyone's holiday plans? Because of COVID, I think we'll just be seeing my parents (who have been helping us with our 3yo anyways) for Christmas. But I have a cookie exchange planned with extended family and will be dropping off a few holiday baskets to friends.

Congratulations @Trying4BbyBoy :)

I’m so nervous - I have an ultrasound tomorrow and just worrying they won’t see anything.

I’m having my mum and stepdad over and my stepchildren as well as my own children. Busy house! I’m working Boxing Day but I’m very grateful to have Christmas Eve and Day off so not complaining :)

Congrats @Trying4BbyBoy !

We'll do dinner with my parents on boxing day. Other than that we have no plans.. It will be a weird holiday without big get togethers!

Because of our beliefs we try not to participate but I may cook a big meal just because lol

How’s everyone! Ive been so cramps for the past 3 hours or so. It’s making me so anxious. I read it could be baby implanting, just scared because original af date is tomorrow

Can I join you? I got my BFP today at 8DPO I think my due date is 26th August based on conception. Hoping I'll go slightly overdue and have a September baby. Baby will be nicknamed Thumper until birth.

Hope your all well ladies congratulations to all the new bfps... Got my 12 week scan soon the nerves are horrible just hope bean is OK x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->