July/August IUIs

Babywhisperer that is hilarious! Me & my husband joke about that. Also, we are both white, I have pale skin & red hair but my dad's family is Mexican/Spanish. So he & all his siblings have dark skin & black hair...my sister has dark skin. So I always joke that if I had a dark skinned baby he couldn't question it...but it would be bizarre!

I had a slight headache last night...very short. Today I had one earlier...it went away but sometimes I feel like it could come back any minute.

I have weird dreams but it seems I have been having them off & on the past year of TTC. So now I don't really think too much about them except how odd they are. I never think I am pregnant because of them...only because it has become common for me.

I have now been looking up back ache on the TTC boards. Holding on to hope. I think though that it could not have been the desk. It has stayed persistant & the desk wasn't even that heavy. Basically the box was on my door step...I turned it on its side & slid it in the house...So I really didn't lift it more than an inch to get it over the dog gate.

I probably could have wore my husband down about testing early...he seemed ready to give in. But I know he really wants to test on b-day. So really only have to wait one more day. Tomorrow will come & go & Thursday will be here.

beaglemom you are right, Thursday is almost here. It would be hard to test early when DH's heart is set on his birthday. I hope that you get your BFP!!

Babywhisperer is Endometrium a Progesterone supplement?? From what I have read you have to stop it before AF can start. Hopefully the other girls in the thread who have taken it can chime in. I hope you can get a BFP!

This will officially be the first time I actually waiting until 14dpIUI to test. Come on August BFP's and April due dates!! Woohoo!!

Will we just not get af while on Endometrin??

Mine is delayed. My nurse said some women can bleed while on it, but I never have. After I test on 14 dpo, I stop...brown spotting starts & AF within 2 days.

beaglemom you are right, Thursday is almost here. It would be hard to test early when DH's heart is set on his birthday. I hope that you get your BFP!!

Babywhisperer is Endometrium a Progesterone supplement?? From what I have read you have to stop it before AF can start. Hopefully the other girls in the thread who have taken it can chime in. I hope you can get a BFP!

This will officially be the first time I actually waiting until 14dpIUI to test. Come on August BFP's and April due dates!! Woohoo!!

You are one day behind me I think. The other cool thing is if I am pregnant, I will be due around my birthday :)

Babywhisperer that is hilarious! Me & my husband joke about that. Also, we are both white, I have pale skin & red hair but my dad's family is Mexican/Spanish. So he & all his siblings have dark skin & black hair...my sister has dark skin. So I always joke that if I had a dark skinned baby he couldn't question it...but it would be bizarre!

I had a slight headache last night...very short. Today I had one earlier...it went away but sometimes I feel like it could come back any minute.

I have weird dreams but it seems I have been having them off & on the past year of TTC. So now I don't really think too much about them except how odd they are. I never think I am pregnant because of them...only because it has become common for me.

I have now been looking up back ache on the TTC boards. Holding on to hope. I think though that it could not have been the desk. It has stayed persistant & the desk wasn't even that heavy. Basically the box was on my door step...I turned it on its side & slid it in the house...So I really didn't lift it more than an inch to get it over the dog gate.

I probably could have wore my husband down about testing early...he seemed ready to give in. But I know he really wants to test on b-day. So really only have to wait one more day. Tomorrow will come & go & Thursday will be here.

I think you're prego. If you are you will be testing positive now that you have symptoms.

Endometrin causes crazy and vivid dreams.

I think you're prego. If you are you will be testing positive now that you have symptoms.

Endometrin causes crazy and vivid dreams.

Yeh I have been on some form of drug for the past year...so I say that is what contributes to the dreasm...clomid, femara, progesterone, follistim. But the back ache is new. I hope this is it...but I just can't let myself think about it...not yet. Fingers & toes crossed.

beaglemom that would be the greatest birthday present ever!! I like the idea of having an April due date because May is filled with birthdays, plus Mother's Day and my anniversary. Extra plus, we have a family vacation to Washington D.C. tentatively scheduled for June so having a baby to bring a long would be the icing on the cake. I am one day behind you. I am also trying to not let myself think about it too much because it would make a BFN even harder to deal with- especially since we move into IVF next. :hugs:

beaglemom that would be the greatest birthday present ever!! I like the idea of having an April due date because May is filled with birthdays, plus Mother's Day and my anniversary. Extra plus, we have a family vacation to Washington D.C. tentatively scheduled for June so having a baby to bring a long would be the icing on the cake. I am one day behind you. I am also trying to not let myself think about it too much because it would make a BFN even harder to deal with- especially since we move into IVF next. :hugs:

My next step will also be IVF. It is hard to think about. I never imagined IVF for me. I used to always be against it...for several reasons...mainly money. But now we can actually manage the cost. I think if this IUI fails I will be really down because I know it was my lost shot before IVF.

So one cool thing is if we are positive, we are bump buddies...if we are negative we are IVF buddies :)

beaglemom I never thought about that! We would be bump buddies or IVF buddies. That is amazing!! :hugs: :happydance:

Hey ladies! Hoping all these symptoms are leading up to some bfps!

I had my day 12 check today and have not progressed at all. The doctor that did my ultrasound even asked me if I had even started my meds yet. Ugh! Last month I ovulated so quickly and now it looks like it is going to take a while. I go back Friday to see if anything has progressed. Hopefully things start moving along.

raelynn I am so sorry that you haven't progressed. Did they change your meds or anything? I hope that you can progress well the next three days and get great results on your u/s. You may be having your IUI next week. :hugs:

Hi ladies!
Wanted to check in and hear how everyone is doing. I'm in limbo now since I went out of town so I didn't use a trigger or opks or temp so i have no idea how many dpo I am. As of cd13 i had a 23mm follicle (but with only 6mm lining). I hadn't surged that day according to my bloodwork so im hoping I ovulated on cd15 or cd16 but really couldn't tell. We just tried to bd as best as we could while on vaca with the fam. For some reason I get paranoid that I never O'd without a trigger but i dont really know why.
I figure I'll try and test around thursday or friday since that could possibly put me around 11 or 12dpo. So far i've just had subtle cramping and some headaches but very non-specific type symptoms. trying not to read into them too much.

HearMyPrayers, Babywhisp, Beagle, and Miki - looks like you guys are all waiting to test to so im keeping fingers crossed and hoping we can see some bfps soon! :)

Hi ladies!
Wanted to check in and hear how everyone is doing. I'm in limbo now since I went out of town so I didn't use a trigger or opks or temp so i have no idea how many dpo I am. As of cd13 i had a 23mm follicle (but with only 6mm lining). I hadn't surged that day according to my bloodwork so im hoping I ovulated on cd15 or cd16 but really couldn't tell. We just tried to bd as best as we could while on vaca with the fam. For some reason I get paranoid that I never O'd without a trigger but i dont really know why.
I figure I'll try and test around thursday or friday since that could possibly put me around 11 or 12dpo. So far i've just had subtle cramping and some headaches but very non-specific type symptoms. trying not to read into them too much.

HearMyPrayers, Babywhisp, Beagle, and Miki - looks like you guys are all waiting to test to so im keeping fingers crossed and hoping we can see some bfps soon! :)

Cramping and heachaches could be signs. I hope that you caught your O and that you get a BFP this week! It's funny that you always worry you won't O without the trigger because I always worry that I still won't O with the trigger. :haha: :winkwink: :hugs:

Hey ya'll!!! I'm back from my trip, ready to see some pregnancy news on here! ; ) so good to get away but happy to be home at the same time. I missed my puppies and of course DH...I remembered to take my birth control every single night. Lol even the nights I drank too much. Glad everyone is hangin in there!! Come onnnnn August 25th! I'm ready to start shooting myself up with some fertility drugs!

Raelyn so sorry you are not responding the way you want, but maybe slow and steady wins the race. Keep us posted.

Welcome back JCM!!

Kig, I hear you about the trigger. Even with the trigger I feel like we didn't time it right this month.

Ladies I believe I am out. I am very short fused and ready to snap. I have become irritable before at ever since having the baby. According to FF af is due tomorrow even with the 6days of bcp and breakthru bleeding when stopping the bcp. After the baby I immediately went back to my schedule to the day when I was done breastfeeding. So I think I am taking 1 more night of progesterone then testing tomorrow but I know it will be a bfn. I took a test tonight when dh came home and it was stark white. I just know I'm out. Do I even bother with a beta on Fri?

I think you should still do your beta. Crazier things have happened!!!

caved today - why have i no self control?? BFN. stark white per usual. ill probably have a heart attack at my first bfp.

i want to just forget about this month and get over it, but part of me is still wishing it was too early to test.

babywhisp- sorry for the news. if it were me, i'd still do the beta just to be sure but id probably stop progesterone to speed things up...

caved today - why have i no self control?? BFN. stark white per usual. ill probably have a heart attack at my first bfp.

i want to just forget about this month and get over it, but part of me is still wishing it was too early to test.

babywhisp- sorry for the news. if it were me, i'd still do the beta just to be sure but id probably stop progesterone to speed things up...

You estimate today to be about 10 dpo??? That is way too early.

Stopped the endomentrin, bfn this morning. Will start 2x/week acupuncture this week. Not doing beta. If af doesn't come by Sat I will test again, but I got my bfp last time at 12dpiui. Good luck to everyone else. I have a great feeling about this week for you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->