~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

Oh @Suggerhoney your poor boy, that is absolutely horrendous. I hope he’s doing better?

The police will be looking at whether the boy has any previous as it will determine what course of action they can take. The criminal age of responsibility is over 10 in the UK so say if he has had a caution before for an assault he can’t have another so it changes how they can deal with it. So it’s important they check. But do make an official complaint by way of statement. If you need any help or advice please feel free to PM me x

Looking good on my end so far!!! It's getting darker again, I think maybe another day or 2 and I'll get my peak. I'm starting to get loads of ewcm!!! Yay! We BD'd yesterday and then we will again tomorrow! Taking a break tonight to give his swimmers time to rest up, but then we'll probably be at it the next two days in a row!!

View attachment 1116327
My OPK's looked almost exactly like yours leading up to O last cycle. I am happy to hear you two were able to get some time in :haha:.

AFM: We got a lot of time in together, not really sure how many times total but I think yesterday was at least 3x. Hopefully those lil swimmers will catch that eggy!!

I've started spotting on cd 28 never had 28 cycles before.. but looks like af is here for me

@Kiwiberry I hope this is our last cycle TTC!! FX so much and tons and tons of baby dust!
You and me both!! So much :dust: to go around, I really really have everything crossed for all of us still trying for this cycle.

Good luck everyone! @Kiwiberry do you ever wonder maybe you are dtd too much? You gotta let them sperms build up a bit lol x
We just kind of go with the flow ya know. It's never forced because of TTC. I do think about that as a possibility though, I'm just hoping his body compensates and produces more lil swimmers.

I've started spotting on cd 28 never had 28 cycles before.. but looks like af is here for me
Sorry AF got you hun :(. If your cycles are regulating to 28 days, maybe its a good sign for this coming cycle.

Hi ladies af was awful and has finally stopped so we will start dtd tomorrow night and go from there.

Good luck all!!

oh and Since having the empty sac (Blighted ovum)and medication to move things along. My cycle has been off. Went from 24 day cycles to 28 was this last cycle. Ovulation was off didn't get a positive opk till cd16 and I never ovulated that late before. I have no more opks right now so just going to go with the flow. I'll be going by 28 days and see how that goes. I'll probably get more opks next cycle if this one doesn't work out. Just to pinpoint ovulation again..ugghhh

Hi ladies af was awful and has finally stopped so we will start dtd tomorrow night and go from there.

Good luck all!!

oh and Since having the empty sac (Blighted ovum)and medication to move things along. My cycle has been off. Went from 24 day cycles to 28 was this last cycle. Ovulation was off didn't get a positive opk till cd16 and I never ovulated that late before. I have no more opks right now so just going to go with the flow. I'll be going by 28 days and see how that goes. I'll probably get more opks next cycle if this one doesn't work out. Just to pinpoint ovulation again..ugghhh
Last cycle I ovulated on CD 18, and this cycle I ovulated on CD 13. It's so crazy how it can change drastically from month to month sometimes.

So, I was going to be taking a month out. Lots of stress also had been ill with Covid last month and I have a history of prolonged issues.

managed to run out of my glucophage a few days ago and had a jump in my appetite due to this. My friend took the pee out of me yesterday so I took a test to prove I wasn’t pregnant.

anyways….

IMG_8160.jpeg

So, I was going to be taking a month out. Lots of stress also had been ill with Covid last month and I have a history of prolonged issues.

managed to run out of my glucophage a few days ago and had a jump in my appetite due to this. My friend took the pee out of me yesterday so I took a test to prove I wasn’t pregnant.

anyways….

View attachment 1116338

Congratulations that's some dark lines and even better seeing it in writing xx

Congratulations that's some dark lines and even better seeing it in writing xx
Thanks. We are in a complete state of shock. To the extent where I may have had a minor car accident on my 2nd trip out for a different test.

Hi ladies thank you all so much for the kind words regarding my son. You all really touched my heart.

Im 7dpo today and as per usual, zero symptoms, no cramping, no nothing.
Ao guess it will be another bfn this cycle too. This is the 6th cycle since my last loss and i just dont know how much longer i can keep doing this.
Next cycle will be cycle 18 ttc and im absolutely done with it all..

Hi ladies thank you all so much for the kind words regarding my son. You all really touched my heart.

Im 7dpo today and as per usual, zero symptoms, no cramping, no nothing.
Ao guess it will be another bfn this cycle too. This is the 6th cycle since my last loss and i just dont know how much longer i can keep doing this.
Next cycle will be cycle 18 ttc and im absolutely done with it all..
:hugs: I'm still holding out hope you get a nice surprise in a few days.

:hugs: I'm still holding out hope you get a nice surprise in a few days.

Thanks love. It would be nice. But i just know its going to be bfn.
I feel the exact same i do on every bfn cycle. Not even any twinges, nothing

Good luck when you start testing @Suggerhoney. Shocking what happened to your boy I would raise some serious safeguarding concerns with the school

Thanks love. Dont feel hopeful at all. Just know im getting bfn again.
Had a dream last night i was heavy bleeding.
Im not but im sure thats a sign im definitely not pregnant. I dont have even one symptoms and thick white cm that ive had the last few non pregnant cycles.

And thanks. Its still being investigated

anyways….

View attachment 1116338

Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back