~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

@Suggerhoney that's so awful!! Your poor baby!! What a traumatic experience to go through, I'm glad that he is recovering. Such a horrifying ordeal.

@Kiwiberry that looks peak to me, but I'm over here questioning my own! Lol

I'm either 1-3dpo maybe?? or haven't had a true peak yetView attachment 1116311 . I have no clue. I've never seen a dark opk twice in a cycle though. But I don't really know if I've got symptoms of ovulation or not. My symptoms were SO strong last month!!! This month, nothing. If I go by skin temp from my Fitbit it looks like I had a dip and a rise between yesterday and this morning. Is a temp rise confirmation of O???
View attachment 1116312
I don't think you have had a true peak yet this cycle. On the darker OPK, the test line is still lighter than the control. If I remember correctly, the PreMom app only labels an OPK test with a T:C ratio of greater than 1 as peak.
(The T:C ratio is the numerical value to the right of your test photo).
As I wrote to Kiwiberry, my peak OPK on the PreMom app were usually around 2.04.

You may see your peak in the next 24 hours I think. The value to the right of the OPK on the PreMom app will help you know if you are truly peak. Any T:C ratio above 0.5 the app labels "high". It's definitely important to BD now, just before peak. :)
For reference, my peak OPK on the PreMom app were usually a T:C ratio of around 2.04.
Everyone is different though; I am curious to see what your peak T:C value is.
Best of luck. :)
What about this one? (Attached the pic)

Ladies I think this is it!! I'm so excited to catch that eggy, been BDing a lot. Fingers crossed!! :dust:.

Screenshot_20230713-122658_Premom.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww ladies thanks for all the lovely messages regarding my son.
The police came out yesterday abd there going too see if the kid has had any previous charges. They said they will go into the school and the kid could be charged with ABH.
I forgot to add the photos of my son. Hope non of you are too squeemish.
View attachment 1116306 View attachment 1116308 View attachment 1116307
Oh my gosh, that poor sweet boy. Your son is so handsome and precious, he looks like the sweetest kid. I can't believe someone would be that horrible to him, kids at that age def know better, can't say that for the parents though. I am so shook and heart broken for you and your sweet boy. I just can't wrap my head around how the school system could have let this happen, eating lunch no less. It's unbelievable. I really hope your boy gets pulled for that waiting list to go to that other school. This is just horrible. I am so sorry Mama, I can't even imagine how you must be right now.

@Suggerhoney that's so awful!! Your poor baby!! What a traumatic experience to go through, I'm glad that he is recovering. Such a horrifying ordeal.

@Kiwiberry that looks peak to me, but I'm over here questioning my own! Lol

I'm either 1-3dpo maybe?? or haven't had a true peak yetView attachment 1116311 . I have no clue. I've never seen a dark opk twice in a cycle though. But I don't really know if I've got symptoms of ovulation or not. My symptoms were SO strong last month!!! This month, nothing. If I go by skin temp from my Fitbit it looks like I had a dip and a rise between yesterday and this morning. Is a temp rise confirmation of O???
View attachment 1116312
How's it going, did you get some BD'ing in just in case?

I don't think you have had a true peak yet this cycle. On the darker OPK, the test line is still lighter than the control. If I remember correctly, the PreMom app only labels an OPK test with a T:C ratio of greater than 1 as peak.
(The T:C ratio is the numerical value to the right of your test photo).
As I wrote to Kiwiberry, my peak OPK on the PreMom app were usually around 2.04.
You may be right! Or I may have missed the peak if it was short and this was just the darkest test I got, but I'm going to keep testing since I may peak on CD18 or CD 19. I will keep you all updated!

There’s your peak @Kiwiberry lol I was going to say I’d usually go just a bit darker for a peak within hours of my high results (I loved premom btw!!) I only ever saw 1.12-1.32 for my peak too.. so off you go!!! :sex: Good luck!!!

Get it @Kiwiberry!!!

I think I may actually be gearing up to O for real now! It's still negative but OPK started getting a tad darker this afternoon and I'm starting to actually crave sexy times! :happydance:View attachment 1116318
Oh yeah that does look like it's starting!!!
We have BD'd a few times since yesterday morning, planning on a really fun night too! :haha: :sex::af::dust:

Well ladies, I'm out once again. At this point I'm not even sad, I'm angry. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Better luck to those still waiting.

Well ladies, I'm out once again. At this point I'm not even sad, I'm angry. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

:hugs: so sorry hun. How long have you two been TTC now? I for sure know the feeling. I get sad sometimes too but mostly just angry, in the past it took awhile to TTC my others. So I ended up just getting upset that it wasn't happening. I hope you feel better soon and you get in good spirits again once AF stays her visit :hugs:.

I'm so sorry, TTC is so difficult. I wish it wasn't so hard for us. Xo Another cycle at least brings another chance.

:hugs: so sorry hun. How long have you two been TTC now? I for sure know the feeling. I get sad sometimes too but mostly just angry, in the past it took awhile to TTC my others. So I ended up just getting upset that it wasn't happening. I hope you feel better soon and you get in good spirits again once AF stays her visit :hugs:.

This is onto cycle 20 for me now... unfortunately my husband is not on board with trying any sort of assisted conception methods at this time, and with his low count since the reversal, I have no idea if it will happen for us naturally.

This is onto cycle 20 for me now... unfortunately my husband is not on board with trying any sort of assisted conception methods at this time, and with his low count since the reversal, I have no idea if it will happen for us naturally.
Have you guys ever tried Mosie Baby. It's a special home insemination kit. The couple that invented it are a man and woman who could not conceive with just timed intercourse. The syringe provides insane laminar flow and is designed to get the goods really easily where it needs to go. I know people who have had success with it. :)
Just a thought. Since it's in home, low cost, and just a little assist. :)

I’m sorry @Pink.Rose

Hope you catch the egg @Kiwiberry

@thencomesbebe looks like you will gear up for O soon. Crossing everything for you.

@Suggerhoney I am without adequate words to express how sorry I am that this happened to your son. My oldest also has autism and was attacked in middle school on the bus. He was beat in between the seat of the bus by a boy who had antagonized him. He was able to get past that and eventually we got him in to a much better school where he flourished and he is now off to college to study music. I really hope your son is okay both physically and emotionally. Hug him close, mama. If you need any additional support, I’m here for you. I’ve spent many years advocating for my son. It’s hard but our mama hearts know what to do. I’m still crossing everything for you and your rainbow. I just know it’s going to happen.

AFM I’m cd 5. I think I will likely O around cd 11 or 12. Hoping we can catch a healthy eggy.

sending baby dust to all

:dust:

Get it @Kiwiberry!!!

I think I may actually be gearing up to O for real now! It's still negative but OPK started getting a tad darker this afternoon and I'm starting to actually crave sexy times! :happydance:View attachment 1116318
It sure looks like what mine did!! I use the same opks. How's things looking now? I need an update!! :haha:

AFM we bd a bunch today, yesterday, day before etc. Fingers crossed we caught the eggy!! I'll be a le to test 23rd, should be 10 dpo.

It sure looks like what mine did!! I use the same opks. How's things looking now? I need an update!! :haha:

AFM we bd a bunch today, yesterday, day before etc. Fingers crossed we caught the eggy!! I'll be a le to test 23rd, should be 10 dpo.
Looking good on my end so far!!! It's getting darker again, I think maybe another day or 2 and I'll get my peak. I'm starting to get loads of ewcm!!! Yay! We BD'd yesterday and then we will again tomorrow! Taking a break tonight to give his swimmers time to rest up, but then we'll probably be at it the next two days in a row!!

Screenshot_20230714-221646.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->