~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

@thencomesbebe did you say you took the last of your Letrozole this cycle? Cause my gosh I don’t think I’ve ever seen an LH that positive :shock: super egg!? Impressive either way! Good luck xx
I had an OPK test that positive during the cycle that I conceived! Test: control ratio on the PreMom app was 2.4.
Wishing you best of luck, thencomesbebe! :)

Have you guys ever tried Mosie Baby. It's a special home insemination kit. The couple that invented it are a man and woman who could not conceive with just timed intercourse. The syringe provides insane laminar flow and is designed to get the goods really easily where it needs to go. I know people who have had success with it. :)
Just a thought. Since it's in home, low cost, and just a little assist. :)

I've never heard of it but I will look into it!

@thencomesbebe did you say you took the last of your Letrozole this cycle? Cause my gosh I don’t think I’ve ever seen an LH that positive :shock: super egg!? Impressive either way! Good luck xx
Yuppp sure did!! There were only two left so I didn't have enough for five days and just took them on CD3. Let's hope it was helpful!!!

I had an OPK test that positive during the cycle that I conceived! Test: control ratio on the PreMom app was 2.4.
Wishing you best of luck, thencomesbebe! :)
Thank you so much!!! I did everything I could this cycle, now we just pray for ONE good swimmer to find that egg!! FX!

I had some O pains this evening and we BD'd again, I'm gonna count tonight/tomorrow morning as O and maybe try to get in one more session with DH tomorrow afternoon or night as well! I also have some.progesterone suppositories from all our failed IUIs this year so I will start those on the 18th, and consider that 2DPO.

@Suggerhoney us long term ladies say it pretty much every month how tired we are and don't know how much longer we can do this. And it's true, it's so emotionally exhausting! But somehow we find the strength to keep going.

I know it's hard, and I know the words of encouragement seem so empty sometimes, but try to hang in there. It may seem like it's a hopeless dream, and that its never going to happen, but as long as you're trying, there's at least some chance!

So, I was going to be taking a month out. Lots of stress also had been ill with Covid last month and I have a history of prolonged issues.

managed to run out of my glucophage a few days ago and had a jump in my appetite due to this. My friend took the pee out of me yesterday so I took a test to prove I wasn’t pregnant.

anyways….

View attachment 1116338

Congratulations!! :D

So, I was going to be taking a month out. Lots of stress also had been ill with Covid last month and I have a history of prolonged issues.

managed to run out of my glucophage a few days ago and had a jump in my appetite due to this. My friend took the pee out of me yesterday so I took a test to prove I wasn’t pregnant.

anyways….

View attachment 1116338
omg im excited for you.. i still remember our trip to blackpool like it was yesterday and now your gonna be having a little babba!

i have spotting on / off and it was confusing me but i took a test just to be sure and it was neg so im just waiting for af to arrive in full force. im happy at the smaller cycle length though. might mean i ovulated much sooner than i thought

@Pink.Rose
Its just so hard when you want it so badly and it just isnt happening.
Ive not been on here as much because i just dont seem the point. Its just the same thing every month.

8dpo today and still no symptoms and o cramps.
Did test as as thought bfn.
I just know im out ladies.

Try to hang in there @Suggerhoney, 8dpo is still really early. When I conceived my son I had zero symptoms and was in complete denial when I got a line at 9dpo. Wait and see what tomorrow brings ❤️ I pray it brings you an unexpected faint line ❤️❤️❤️ I know how hard it is to have hope.

My Fitbit showed a dip and rise, so I'm fairly confident today is 1dpo! We BD'd one more time for safety as well this morning. I pray that this month is our miracle cycle. ❤️Screenshot_20230717-071423.png

@Suggerhoney :hugs: You still have time as you know. I know you're expecting more if you were pregnant, but sometimes we just don't get any symptoms till after a bfp. With my son, I had absolutely 0 symptoms except my belly getting bigger and him moving around. I was convinced I had to be having a miscarriage or something after the first bfp because of the lack of symptoms. So it is possible even if it was different in previous pregnancies. :hugs: I am keeping everything crossed for you :dust:.

@thencomesbebe Glad you got some BD time in!! I am so excited to see your tests when you start testing!! I really hope you get your bfp too!!

AFM: I am having some symptoms, a lil nausea, some RLA (which I usually only get when pregnant, but it could just be normal too), a lil feverish, but could be a cold coming on. Other than that, barely anything so far. I am 3 DPO as of this post.

I bet you all anything ill be getting BFN,

I was the same, 9 years and nothing, gave up thinking that I’d never have another baby. I’ve had no symptoms this whole pregnancy. It’s bizarre. This pregnancy is completely different to the others.
Yeah that's exactly how it was with my son. It was crazy, I even wondered if I was pregnant lmao, if I didn't feel him kick I'd have questioned it :haha:.

Hey ladies, I have no idea what DPO I am cause I didn’t track this cycle but when my boobs start to hurt I know I Owd, I believe I’m around 12DPO and I forgot to take a photo of the tests wet.. ugh!

Symptoms:
Headache that won’t go away
Extreme fatigue
Everything tastes sour/off to me
I keep thinking my periods here and so I check and nothing
Mild off and on cramps
Heartburn

Are these Evaps?

IMG_6712.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.