~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

I do keep popping on every now and then, not really ttc at the moment, I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid, unintentionally so currently trying to get my medication right which is taking its time, I have another blood test in 8 weeks as we have just increased my meds again.
Sending everyone lots of luck and baby dust x

Hi! Ahh, I hear you about thyroid issue. Although in my case, its an overactive thyroid. I had an underactive thyroid for a long time and it was "easier" to regulate my thyroid when it was underactive compared to when it was overactive. I've been trying to regulate my thyroid for about 6 months now - such a huge bugger.

Hey ladies, im sorry I've been mia, my poor 12 year old son waa assaulted at school yesterday. Some horrible kid came up behind him while he was just sat in the dinner hall eating his lunch and smashed his head against the table several times.
I had too take him to hospital because he needed stitches.
Hes been bullied for a few weeks and now this. Yesterday i was fuming and today i just want to cry.
My son is 12 and has autism and doesnt really have friends. He was just sat eating his lunch.
I hate the kid thats done this too my sweet sensitive son.
The police are coming out today. The school said they would investigate it but im not having it. He was assaulted in there grounds. Surprisingly no adults were around which im so angry about.
We are trying to move my son too a different school and he is number 2 on the waiting list.
They have 2 more weeks until they break up for the summer holidays and i do not want him going back to that school.
Im so scared for his safety. Thankfully we live far from that school so that brat doesn't know where we live. I hope he gets what he deserves i really do.

I just feel like its constant stress and upset.
So much bad luck i just wish we would start having good things happen now.

In regards of ttc, i am 2dpo today.
We bded on peak day, ovulation day and also the day after.
Zero symptoms so far. Ive used all my opks up now and wont be buying any more until September now. In August we will still try but i wont be using any opks.
I ovulated cd11 this cycle.

@cheerios i can guarantee ill be still trying come September. If i get my sticky bfp ill be very suprised. So will see you in the September testing group.
I know im only 2dpo but im very dry down there and thats always a early sign im not pregnant. Fully expecting bfn again!

Oh my gosh I am so sorry! My youngest is Autistic as well, it hurts the momma heart when your kiddo is mistreated or seen as weird. I'm so glad we homeschool. I really hope your kiddo will be ok!

Been so ridiculously busy these past couple days. Hubs is out of country for work, and my middle kiddo has been sick almost a week now and hasn't gotten any better, actually got worse over the weekend, and then got pink eye to top it off! So it's been an eventful past few days juggling all these dr/er visits and my other kiddo's many therapies, on top of everything else.

As for TCC, I'm 13 DPO today and got another negative test (tried 2 different ones today actually). I'm still not sure what I am feeling right now... which is not like me at this point. Last night I saw the slightest amount of blood tinged cm when wiping, but it was just 2 small thin streaks and only happened the one time. I have had spotting like that ahead of my period before, but usually don't.

Part of me is hopeful that it could just be late implantation. I have felt a few tingles and cramps since then and am still gassy, but my boobs aren't as sore now and I also kind of feel like I'm about to start bleeding any time now, though not expecting AF for another 2 or 3 days.

I really don't want to go on to month 20 of TCC. (Actually not even sure if my husband will be home on time, he isn't sure when they are returning yet, but thats military life) I'm so tired... I don't know what else we can do to make it happen naturally! I just wish my husband wasn't so stubborn in considering IUI. I really think its worth a shot given our situation.

Looks a tad darker yes would say next day or so fingers crossed for you xx
Thanks! I am so excited, I really want a true peak this time.

Looks close @Kiwiberry x
Good luck everyone for this cycle I need some more bfps to come join me!!!
:dust:
We're trying so hard! Lol but seriously I really thought I would be pregnant again by now. It's been 4 cycles since my miscarriage and 3 of those were IUI. :cry:This is cycle 5, second natural cycle (although I popped the 2 letrozol I had left on CD 3 because WHY NOT?! :haha:)

Awwww ladies thanks for all the lovely messages regarding my son.
The police came out yesterday abd there going too see if the kid has had any previous charges. They said they will go into the school and the kid could be charged with ABH.
I forgot to add the photos of my son. Hope non of you are too squeemish.
Screenshot_20230710_200017_Messenger.jpg 20230710_142007.jpg 20230710_142545.jpg

@RedRose19
Did you test again love?

@josephine3
Im praying so much i get too join you. But honestly feeling very out. No symptoms as per. Cervix is low and firm.
Barly no cm. Which is how it is very bfn. Cycle. Hoping things will change in a few days and i get symptoms but i dont feel confident at all.

@Pink.Rose
Sorry about bfn love. But here's hoping that red streak was implantation.

@NightFlower
Hows you love?

@Kiwiberry
Definitely darker today love. Mine was like that then the following day it was peak.

@cheerios
Praying we both get our rainbow babies love [-o<

3dpo here and absolutely no symptoms at all.
Temp was 37c this morning tho which is high. Im hopinng thats a good sign.
Just not feeling confident this cycle.
Wish i had symptoms.
I know early still but i had sore boobs from 1dpo with my boys.
Feeling out already.
Really would love a beautiful surprise sticky BFP, really need something good to happen for once. So much horrible luck lately.
Need some good luck. And praying that will begin with a very healthy sticky rainbow BFP[-o<

I’ve not stopped following along and silently rooting for everyone. I just worry to comment too much as I don’t want to cause any upset. Praying for you hun. I so want to see you get your rainbow and I have every faith it will happen for you when the time is right. Really hope after your lovely holiday September will be the month to bring your sticky, healthy bfp

Thanks so much dear Laura. I would love to get pregnant in Sept again! Although I must say that Sept is a bit dejavu for me because I last got pregnant in Sept 2022 and lost that baby in Dec. Ah man.... can't believe I'm coming up to one year since the last time I got pregnant. Do u know if your baby is a boy or girl this time?

The police came out yesterday abd there going too see if the kid has had any previous charges. They said they will go into the school and the kid could be charged with ABH.
View attachment 1116306 View attachment 1116308 View attachment 1116307

Oh my gosh! That's terrible! I'm so sorry! I hope that bully gets what he deserves! And I hope the school will face consequences too for letting this happen!

I have no words other than shock rn , I cant believe they let that happen to your son :( I hope he gets better soon:hug:

Ladies, does this mean it's Peak or is it just about to be?

Screenshot_20230712-223722_Premom.jpg

@Suggerhoney flipping hell that's a REALLY deep gash! Oh my goodness. That is really really bad. Glad you've visually documented it. Your poor little sausage

@Kiwiberry looks good to me- for me I'd consider that peak or literally just about to be. Though for me it's not just the darkness but also the speed at which the second line comes up and darkens. Like I'll often have a few almost matching lines earlier in the month, but they take a few minutes to form and darken, whereas when it's a true peak it'll be BAM, right there and dark instantly.

It’s absolutely disgusting another child did that to your son. I don’t understand why it depends on whether he has any previous complaints as to whether anything is done about it. What does that matter. He’s assaulted you son and caused a horrible injury to him possibly leaving him scarred. He should be punished on this, not just a slap on the wrist if he doesn’t have previous. Just gonna send the message to him that he can get away with it. Makes me so sad for your little boy :hugs:

Thanks so much dear Laura. I would love to get pregnant in Sept again! Although I must say that Sept is a bit dejavu for me because I last got pregnant in Sept 2022 and lost that baby in Dec. Ah man.... can't believe I'm coming up to one year since the last time I got pregnant. Do u know if your baby is a boy or girl this time?

September was when I fell with my one I lost too. My heart goes out to you so much to still be trying. It took 7 months for me to fall again and that felt forever and so disheartening. I really hope it happens for you real soon.
I will be finding out the gender but not until my 20 week scan. Still can’t relax at all. I still keep getting really strong period type pains and strong backache. Still feel like I’m walking on eggshells.

View attachment 1116310

I would definetly say that’s positive but I always class my peak when the test line is darker than the control line. I’m lucky to have a long surge tho so I don’t tend to miss mine whereas I know other ladies can have quite quick surges and miss peak. It’s positive and that’s what matters. I’d get bd’ing hun. Good luck. Hope you catch that egg

@Suggerhoney that's so awful!! Your poor baby!! What a traumatic experience to go through, I'm glad that he is recovering. Such a horrifying ordeal.

@Kiwiberry that looks peak to me, but I'm over here questioning my own! Lol

I'm either 1-3dpo maybe?? or haven't had a true peak yetScreenshot_20230713-054818.png . I have no clue. I've never seen a dark opk twice in a cycle though. But I don't really know if I've got symptoms of ovulation or not. My symptoms were SO strong last month!!! This month, nothing. If I go by skin temp from my Fitbit it looks like I had a dip and a rise between yesterday and this morning. Is a temp rise confirmation of O???
Screenshot_20230713-055542.png

Hey ladies! Does today's test look like it's getting darker?

View attachment 1116305
Are you taking the photos once the dye has cleared between 5-10 minutes after dipping in urine? I noticed with the easy@home OPK and the PreMom app, if I waited too long, the test would overstate my LH.
Your last test is not any darker from what I can tell. Do you know a range of days when you usually ovulate? For me, I usually ovulated between 11-16 dpo, so I would take one OPK at around 10 am and another around 8 pm each day in that range. Sometimes, if I had extra tests, I would even do one around midnight. During a couple of cycles, I would have missed my peak OPK if I had not tested more often.

View attachment 1116310
You may see your peak in the next 24 hours I think. The value to the right of the OPK on the PreMom app will help you know if you are truly peak. Any T:C ratio above 0.5 the app labels "high". It's definitely important to BD now, just before peak. :)
For reference, my peak OPK on the PreMom app were usually a T:C ratio of around 2.04.
Everyone is different though; I am curious to see what your peak T:C value is.
Best of luck. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->