~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

Think im going to be leaving you lovely laides.
I just wanted to thank you all for being so supportive.
I just cant do this anymore.
I just know for what ever reason i cant get pregnant anymore.
I cant bare the heartache every month and i just know its my age.

Congratulations to the ladies that got there rainbow bfp.
I so wish it was me too. But obviously its just not meant to be for me.
So im calling it a day. I just cant anymore.
All i get is bfn every month.
Apart from ths 3 i lost.
It just hurts my heart too much.
Im absolutely broken that i wont ever be getting my rainbow baby:cry:

Thinking of you hun :hugs:

Think im going to be leaving you lovely laides.
I just wanted to thank you all for being so supportive.
I just cant do this anymore.
I just know for what ever reason i cant get pregnant anymore.
I cant bare the heartache every month and i just know its my age.

Congratulations to the ladies that got there rainbow bfp.
I so wish it was me too. But obviously its just not meant to be for me.
So im calling it a day. I just cant anymore.
All i get is bfn every month.
Apart from ths 3 i lost.
It just hurts my heart too much.
Im absolutely broken that i wont ever be getting my rainbow baby:cry:
Thinking of you, friend. Sending you so much love and hope.

@Suggerhoney I will miss you when you go :sad1:. We've been through so much together. Hard to see ya go. But I understand completely where you're coming from.:hugs:

I've been heading towards the same thing very soon if it doesn't happen for me either. I'm still hanging in there for now. A few more cycles if I have it in me. Been depressed about LTTTC. Been over 2 years for me now and it's getting tough.

after a week of spotting af is finally here fully.. took her time.. that cant be a good sign but anyway. my daughter keeps telling me her sister is on the way and she will be here in march.. im like ermm why do you keep saying that ha ive not told her anything.. if i got pregnant this cycle id be due in april but my babies always come early by 3 to 4 weeks. theo was 5 weeks early

Just tested. BFN. No AF yet. Am a bit confused. Will retest tomorrow morning with FMU.

after a week of spotting af is finally here fully.. took her time.. that cant be a good sign but anyway. my daughter keeps telling me her sister is on the way and she will be here in march.. im like ermm why do you keep saying that ha ive not told her anything.. if i got pregnant this cycle id be due in april but my babies always come early by 3 to 4 weeks. theo was 5 weeks early
Sorry AF got you :hugs:
Just tested. BFN. No AF yet. Am a bit confused. Will retest tomorrow morning with FMU.
Good luck! I hope get good results your next test :dust:

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney I will miss you when you go :sad1:. We've been through so much together. Hard to see ya go. But I understand completely where you're coming from.:hugs:

I've been heading towards the same thing very soon if it doesn't happen for me either. I'm still hanging in there for now. A few more cycles if I have it in me. Been depressed about LTTTC. Been over 2 years for me now and it's getting tough.
:hugs: I'm so sorry you two been struggling so long, a little break will really help but don't gives up ladies, it's hard it's a struggle but you can do it, keep fighting because nothing worth fighting for is worth giving up on. :hugs:

4dpo, and I feel like the tww is going faster than usual, mostly because work is so busy! My temp dropped last night, so I'm hopeful it will rise again. It's a bit early for implantation, but definitely not unheard of, so keeping my fingers crossed that it's a good sign. When I've temped in the past, my temp has always stayed high until just before AF, and I have only seen dips when pregnant. Staying hopeful!!!

4dpo, and I feel like the tww is going faster than usual, mostly because work is so busy! My temp dropped last night, so I'm hopeful it will rise again. It's a bit early for implantation, but definitely not unheard of, so keeping my fingers crossed that it's a good sign. When I've temped in the past, my temp has always stayed high until just before AF, and I have only seen dips when pregnant. Staying hopeful!!!
:dust: Good luck!!! I hope it's a good sign for you!!!

Good luck!

@thencomesbebe Im convinced I felt implantation at 5dpo so fxd for you!!
What did it feel like? Because I swear I felt that today (6 dpo). It felt like slight cramping on one side but instead of just being in the front or the back it was in both. It lasted at least 20 minutes or more at a time but it's not always there. Does this sound anything like what you experienced?

What did it feel like? Because I swear I felt that today (6 dpo). It felt like slight cramping on one side but instead of just being in the front or the back it was in both. It lasted at least 20 minutes or more at a time but it's not always there. Does this sound anything like what you experienced?

Hmm no this was more like one twinge for a few seconds like a sharp 'oooh' then it was gone. It may not have been that tho lol x

Hmm no this was more like one twinge for a few seconds like a sharp 'oooh' then it was gone. It may not have been that tho lol x
Ah I see ok. Yeah other than that earlier today I haven't had any cramping or anything since then. It's a very familiar type of twinge tho, so it could just be AF or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->