~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

Awww ladies thank you so much.
I really dont know what to do.
Ive just had enough of the constant no symptoms, followed by bfn every month.
As soon as AF shows next week thats cycle number 7 since my last loss and not one bfp since.
Havent seen a bfp at 10dpo for over a year now.
Im 11dpo and still no symptoms and still bfn.
I just dont know what to do.
I haven't even got one ovulation test in the house and dont know if i should buy more or what to do.
Im just so physically and emotionally exhausted from long term ttc.
I just cant picture myself ever getting a bfp again.
I cant picture myself being pregnant or holding a new newborn in my arms anymore.
I just think I need to accept its just not going too happen.
Ill be 44 in 5 months and if I cant get pregnant at 43 (except back in January)
Then how is it going to happen at 44.
I think the only new born ill be holding is my neighbours when she has him in October.
Me and her would of shared our pregnancies together but instead i had a 3rd loss then found out she was pregnant on day 2 of heavy bleeding from that loss.
Its been absolute torture.
Im never ever going back on birth control, so i guess there always be that teeny sliver of a chance.
But i just know deep inside im not going to get my rainbow baby.
I think ill honestly still be here this time next year.
I love u ladies on here so much. I love all the support esp all us that have been here for so long.
Its nice seeing people get there bfps but i just so wish it was me.

@NightFlower
I have such a good feeling about you and believe u will get another bfp this cycle or next.
I have such high hope for you too @Kiwiberry.
I have hope for you too @thencomesbebe and @RedRose19

@Esperanza2015
So sorry for the bfn love. I hate them so so much.
Hope you get answers soon either way.

@josephine3 cant believe your 7 weeks already.
U must be so excited.
So wish i was joining you.

Well… I tested again and very negative… still no AF. I didnt do opks this time but i am estimated I ovulated around 6-8 July. It should come up in the test by this time right? Anyhow we are going for a weekend away, i will pack and try to keep my mins away from it. I guess I will keep testing til Af shows but not feeling so positive today.

Awww ladies thank you so much.
I really dont know what to do.
Ive just had enough of the constant no symptoms, followed by bfn every month.
As soon as AF shows next week thats cycle number 7 since my last loss and not one bfp since.
Havent seen a bfp at 10dpo for over a year now.
Im 11dpo and still no symptoms and still bfn.
I just dont know what to do.
I haven't even got one ovulation test in the house and dont know if i should buy more or what to do.
Im just so physically and emotionally exhausted from long term ttc.
I just cant picture myself ever getting a bfp again.
I cant picture myself being pregnant or holding a new newborn in my arms anymore.
I just think I need to accept its just not going too happen.
Ill be 44 in 5 months and if I cant get pregnant at 43 (except back in January)
Then how is it going to happen at 44.
I think the only new born ill be holding is my neighbours when she has him in October.
Me and her would of shared our pregnancies together but instead i had a 3rd loss then found out she was pregnant on day 2 of heavy bleeding from that loss.
Its been absolute torture.
Im never ever going back on birth control, so i guess there always be that teeny sliver of a chance.
But i just know deep inside im not going to get my rainbow baby.
I think ill honestly still be here this time next year.
I love u ladies on here so much. I love all the support esp all us that have been here for so long.
Its nice seeing people get there bfps but i just so wish it was me.

@NightFlower
I have such a good feeling about you and believe u will get another bfp this cycle or next.
I have such high hope for you too @Kiwiberry.
I have hope for you too @thencomesbebe and @RedRose19

@Esperanza2015
So sorry for the bfn love. I hate them so so much.
Hope you get answers soon either way.

@josephine3 cant believe your 7 weeks already.
U must be so excited.
So wish i was joining you.

sending love to you! I have the same feeling and was done with trying after my last miscarriage but here I am again. We wanted to try for the last time but not sure how many months that would be. It def takes a toll in your life, your mood, everything…

BFN this morning of course! I am getting so impatient to test honestly. These next three days are going to drag on for sure.

BFN this morning of course! I am getting so impatient to test honestly. These next three days are going to drag on for sure.
Ughh even when you KNOW it's too early, a bfn is always disheartening to see!! Im 5dpo now and I can't hardly WAIT for the next 4ish days to pass! So far, no symptoms, but yeah it's too early so I wouldn't really expect it. It seems like my temp is going back up, but I read somewhere that at 4dpo it's not likely a temp dip due to implantation, but due to another estrogen surge which confirms that ovulation happened. Which I'm also totally ok with!! Next is just waiting for signs of implantation over the next couple days....FX FX FX.....come on rainbow baby! ❤️

Hi ladies

I've been silently stalking. Turned out that my thyroid swung from over to under to normal (for maybe 2 weeks) to overactive again. This is such a wild roller-coaster for me with thyroid issues and wanting to TTC. I'm on medication again (which isn't good for pregnancy) and I wanted to change my medication to one that is "ok" for pregnancy but the prescription that my doc sent to me in the mail still hasn't arrived after 5 whole days. This is such a complete joke.

To top it off, I opened my car door, it stopped but accidentally continued to swing open and hit another car, leaving the smallest of all scratches and a very mini dent. Very unnoticeable. Still, I waited to speak to the owner. Was half-hoping they would dismiss it as no big deal, but they insisted on insurance cover and everything. On Wednesday, my boy slammed our car door into a wooden pole and left quite a big dent - that's worth repairing, not the mini scratch I left on the other car. Oh, and I also got a 20€ traffic fine cos I didn't know I had to pay for parking at some residential area. This week hasn't been good for my car / driving.

Oh and I fell off my scooter 2 days ago and ended up bruising my left knee, both elbows. I was bleeding quite profusely everywhere. Everything still hurts like mad. That was my lovely week.

I hope you ladies had a better week than I had?? :)

Hello everyone! Much like @cheerios I’ve been silently stalking along (sorry you’ve had such a rough week, I hope your scooter injuries heal soon and you get your car sorted!)
My AF finally arrived and it’s been horrific. I decided to give it a proper good go this cycle and have taken soy isoflavones and black cohosh as that helped me get pregnant with my youngest. Just waiting for that august thread to start and keeping everything crossed that I actually ovulate. I never get pregnant easily but this is by far the longest we’ve ever tried and the lack of ovulation makes it even more disheartening. I keep saying we’re going to give up and we’ve booked to go to an adoption open evening but I’ve been TTC for so long now, I can’t seem to switch it off! Does that make sense?

@cheerios oh no!!! I'm so sorry you've had a crap week!!

@jellybeanxx an adoption open evening sounds exciting! I can totally understand about not being able to switch off from TTC. If I get AF this cycle I will start the August thread as well ❤️

Ladies, I will reply to all of you very shortly, but I just wanted to ask a quick question. My cervix just this morning was low and soft, I kept checking to be sure, well just now I checked and I can't even reach it to see if it's soft or not, I've never noticed it going out of reach before AF before. Is this a good sign or is it just my cervix doing it's thing?

Nice to see you both @cheerios and @jellybeanxx!! Sorry you are having a crappy week @cheerios x
I know I've gone on about it already but you all need to get on Proceive!! I swear it's a magical supplement lol. I only took it for about a cycle and a half, and didn't even finish one box before getting my bfp! After trying for 18 months and ntnp before that I'm really thinking it did something. Don't give up till you try it x

Hi ladies

I've been silently stalking. Turned out that my thyroid swung from over to under to normal (for maybe 2 weeks) to overactive again. This is such a wild roller-coaster for me with thyroid issues and wanting to TTC. I'm on medication again (which isn't good for pregnancy) and I wanted to change my medication to one that is "ok" for pregnancy but the prescription that my doc sent to me in the mail still hasn't arrived after 5 whole days. This is such a complete joke.

To top it off, I opened my car door, it stopped but accidentally continued to swing open and hit another car, leaving the smallest of all scratches and a very mini dent. Very unnoticeable. Still, I waited to speak to the owner. Was half-hoping they would dismiss it as no big deal, but they insisted on insurance cover and everything. On Wednesday, my boy slammed our car door into a wooden pole and left quite a big dent - that's worth repairing, not the mini scratch I left on the other car. Oh, and I also got a 20€ traffic fine cos I didn't know I had to pay for parking at some residential area. This week hasn't been good for my car / driving.

Oh and I fell off my scooter 2 days ago and ended up bruising my left knee, both elbows. I was bleeding quite profusely everywhere. Everything still hurts like mad. That was my lovely week.

I hope you ladies had a better week than I had?? :)
Oof you had such a rough few days, I hope you heal well and get the car sorted :hugs:

Hello everyone! Much like @cheerios I’ve been silently stalking along (sorry you’ve had such a rough week, I hope your scooter injuries heal soon and you get your car sorted!)
My AF finally arrived and it’s been horrific. I decided to give it a proper good go this cycle and have taken soy isoflavones and black cohosh as that helped me get pregnant with my youngest. Just waiting for that august thread to start and keeping everything crossed that I actually ovulate. I never get pregnant easily but this is by far the longest we’ve ever tried and the lack of ovulation makes it even more disheartening. I keep saying we’re going to give up and we’ve booked to go to an adoption open evening but I’ve been TTC for so long now, I can’t seem to switch it off! Does that make sense?
Yup makes total sense. For me, I just have a hard time giving up on anything (I always want to succeed in my endeavor's) .

I have everything crossed those of you who got BFN will get your precious BFP this coming cycle :dust: :hugs:

@Kiwiberry I'm not putting much stock in the cervix thing. Mine is still low now!!
I'm only putting some stock in it because I've been monitoring mine for 2 months now. I just can't figure out how to see my old charts on FF so I can see if I had a high / soft cervix around 7 dpo before. Which is the 2nd day after I felt those cramping. So maybe I implanted that day and now my cervix rose, that's my thought process. Do you know how to see your old charts on the FF app? I am not saying this is 100% what's going on, just grasping at the lil bit of hope I can lol. My cervix changes constantly but one thing it doesn't do often is go way up there to where I can't reach it (and be soft, cuz before it rose I felt it soft), I have had that happen with my early losses / cp's, but I didn't check mine in any of my pregnancies so I can't compare it to those.

@Kiwiberry I don't chart but I just scroll through the months to see my calendar with all my cycle days on x

Oh I figured it out, and my charts are not helping me rn lol. I didn't record any cervix changes around 7 dpo, only right before AF was supposed to show ugh.

Bfn this morning bur might test again :haha: said I wouldn't but can't help it lol.

@Kiwiberry it sounds like a good sign!

I don't know if I will test unless my lh strips get darker.....that was the first clue for me in December when I was pregnant. I know lh can rise right before AF too, but it definitely showed darker for me when I was pregnant in December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->