~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

I feel like I can see something faint, do I have line eye? Top fmu bottom smu 2 hours, 8 dpo. Cervix still high, can't reach it anymore for texture or opening.

20230722_100919.jpg

Well AF is finally here. Will be joining the August thread for sure. Good luck for the ones still waiting to test.

Here's another next to a negative one on top.

20230722_103632.jpg

Hey ladies sorry who got af. Good luck to the testers hope you all get bfps. Good luck who's testing soon.

Afm I'm 1dpo and will start testing Friday. Have a sliver of hope. We dtd more than usual so fingers crossed.

Here's another next to a negative one on top.

View attachment 1116358
hard to see on my pc so far but fingers crossed

my period is acting so weird. i dont think its because i was pregnant or anything but maybe its hormonal, llike i was spotting for 4 days then it was "light" but it was so so red not like usual period colour for me like i had cut myself it was weird. and today its so painful and i thought it was gonna get heavier but it didnt get much heavier. i can only think its hormonal or to do with the pcos. i also found out my metformin strips me of b12 and folic acid so its just as well i havent gotten pregnant yet, so im taking extra supplements of those now

Hi ladies.
I just got peak today.
Top is this morning and the bottom is a couple of hours later.
A12BBBBD-1DCF-4A0B-A1C0-AB5932C052C3.jpeg
we are traveling and with our older kids in one room …so getting any BD in is almost impossible but we managed today. I know it just takes one time!
Hoping we catch a healthy eggy this time.
Sending baby dust to all those waiting. If I confirm O today, I will start testing on July 30/31

Hi ladies.
I just got peak today.
Top is this morning and the bottom is a couple of hours later.
View attachment 1116360
we are traveling and with our older kids in one room …so getting any BD in is almost impossible but we managed today. I know it just takes one time!
Hoping we catch a healthy eggy this time.
Sending baby dust to all those waiting. If I confirm O today, I will start testing on July 30/31
Good luck!! :dust:

Oof no more testing for me ladies, until at least a day before suspected AF or after. I only have 3 IC's left, and all 3 are of different brands lol. I will probably pick up some of those $1.25 (lol) tests later if I need.

Thats a great sign @Kiwiberry
I bet u get your bfp.
My cervix is always very low and hard when not pregnant. It can go up and down. But its never been out of reach.
My cervix stayed low firm with my boys untill end of 2nd trimester then it went out of reach.
But alot of womens go supper high after implantation.
I can see u getting a bfp.

@Esperanza2015
So glad af finally showed up
I ovulated on the 9th july and mine should be here by Wednesday 17dpo. Or it may not show until 18dpo.
Im 14dpo now and just waiting for af really.
I think we will carry on trying but i really dont have any hope at all.
We have been trying for a year and a half!

@cheerios
Oh my love what a stressful week. Im so sorry. Sending you big hugs and you know where i am love.

@jellybeanxx
Fx for us both love. .im waiting for Af and wont ovulate untill August now, so will see u in the August testing group. Still dont know about buying more opks. Or not bothering for one cycle too see if that helps. But cant see that making any difference tbh, ahhh dont know what to do.
And i hope we will both be off this horrible ltttc rollercoaster soon and finally be pregnant with our rainbows. I do have such high hopes for you.

@RedRose19
Sorry af has been confusing hon.

@NightFlower
Good luck for when you test love.

@thencomesbebe
And you too love. Sending so much luck for when u test.

@elmum
Go catch the eggy love. I know what u mean about bding being impossible. Thats how it will be for us now with it being the summer holidays and all the kids here. Were probably only be able to do late at night. And i only that soft cervix for about 2 hours max when ovulation. Its hard low and open for about 3 days. Usually peak day, ovulation day and day after. It does go soff, but like i said only for 2 hours each cycle,

@josephine3
I was looking into those pills and it said if you have a regular cycle too avoid it as it messed up alot of ladies cycles.
I tried prenacare conception pills last year, they have the same ingredients as proceive and they really messed up my cycle badly.
I also read there not magic pills. I think u just got lucky hon. It was your time and i think where u cut down on drink and cigarettes. I really think it was that. I dont drink or smoke so i dont understand why i cant fall or when i do i lose. Either bad luck or it is my age and maybe my eggs are not healthy anymore ,

There were some good reviews about those pills, but there was alot of negative ones.
A lady been taking them years and still not pregnant. There 30 quid now too for just one box.

Im taking multi vitamin gummies now tho which has
Vits
A D E C B3 B6 B12
Folic acid
Biotin
Pentrothenic Acid B5
zinc
Iodine

as well as my Galatanised maca root 2000mg
Methyl Folate
B vitamins complex with biotin, calcium and magnesium.

Uniquinone Coenzyme COQ10
Iron
and separate vitamin d

Thats probably all the ingredients u had in your tablets now.
ive only been taling the multi vitamin gummies for a few weeks.
im hoping they will help.
already dreading testing in august.
i only have 1 wondfo test.
About 5 or 6 easy@home
2 frers and a cb digital with weeks, which ive had sine my miscarriage last june, its expiry date isnt until next year so i really hope with all hope i get to use that soon and it will be with my rainbow. If i do buy opks they come with HPTS. But i dont know if i want to get more or not.

Im going to give myself until 45 and if still nothing by then, then its game over for me.
i still wouldn't be going on any birth control tho unless i actually have a healthy baby in my arms. Then ill go back on it.
Whats the point being on BC if i cant get pregnant anymore.
I really cant see me getting another BFP ever again. Let alone a healthy sticky one.
It kills me. My heart is so broken.

AFM
14dpo, but only just as its 12:39am.
Have been testing and all stark strark white BFN as per usual.
Been having some pains today but too late for implantation now, and i can get those sharp ovary pains a few days b4 AF.
Really just waiting for that now.
I wont be testing again now until mid ish August.
Probably be stupid BFN again.
Ladies i have no hope at all anymore:-(
Im going to still try for now and just take it month by month.

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney so glad you are going to stick around for a bit!!

AFM bfn at 7dpo, of course. I tested because my lh strip was a *tad* darker. Will obvs keep testing both, it's still early, I've got at least another week of testing! I feel like I could see a shadow of something in person, but of course I have pesky line eye. Pic so you can all dissect it, lol! PXL_20230723_085245117.jpg

I've been bad at following and updating properly this month, apologies.. after my lovely bang on CD14 ovulation and a tonne of BDing, I then got AF a whole 6 days early. I was really surprised and super disappointed and for a few days convinced myself it 'could' be IB. It definitely wasn't, I wasted SO many tests and am now on cd5.
So will be joining August with you guys! It's my birthday month

It's nice to see the app say positive :cloud9:. Didn't tell it to track tho cuz I'm still testing.

Screenshot_20230723-101055_Premom.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"